Poll #2 Live (Rares Polls Discussion)

When are they going to poll about adding bank tabs and all that? Some of these are great things to implement but I'd rather have an easily accessible organized bank than half of this stuff.

• Like 2

When they get the tools and systems that allow them to be able to do it.

something like the Bank tab update would require a re-coding of the servers at this point.

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

When are they going to poll about adding bank tabs and all that? Some of these are great things to implement but I'd rather have an easily accessible organized bank than half of this stuff.

This is actually the only update I'm eager for.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I voted yes on everything except ape atoll. Even if I don't use them, such as the scroll wheel.

I have a bloody xbox controller to act as a secondary mouse and arrow keys. I've used it since 2006. [bleep]es dun need a scrolol wheel when you got a second mouse with a joystick man

:)

Yes, I often play RS with an xbox controller. umad

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

why the [bleep] do people not want the wheel to rotate the screen.....

The same reason people no-ed everything on the previous poll.

Because they want everything to be exactly the same as it was back in August 10th 2007. Which is a really dumb point of view if you ask me.

"They're allowing us to log in by pressing Enter rather than clicking 'Log in'? BAWWW EASYSCAPE ALL OVER AGAIN RIP OSRS"

"They're allowing us to reply to private messages by pressing Tab? BAWW EASYSCAPE ALL OVER AGAIN RIP OSRS"

I hope they give regen brace good stats though (and don't make it a corp drop) so we have a very expensive training item with +1 strength over our mith gloves. It would give onyx some more purpose than furies (and gimmicky zerk necks). We don't even have imbued rings...

Well we are lacking the corp to drop it as well, but I understand your point. Onyx bracelet & ring were always terrible.

LgEZt.png

Really annoying that people voted no to Q4...my up arrow key has been broken for a while :(

You should remap another key to the up key. On my laptop, the one that would make the most sense would be the 'end' key.

I on my last laptop had to remap my 'c' key after it got broken, and it saved me a lot of hassle. I'll pm you the details on how I did it/how I'd recommend you do it.

LgEZt.png

Voted yes to all but the ape atoll thing. As others have said, it doesn't give the pures any more/less of an advantage against each other, so its just more questing for those who aren't playing for that part of the game.

Voted yes to all but the ape atoll thing. As others have said, it doesn't give the pures any more/less of an advantage against each other, so its just more questing for those who aren't playing for that part of the game.

So you voted no because you're too lazy to get 70 cooking as a pure, so you don't want others to be able to work for addy gloves?

Staurolite.png

So you voted no because you're too lazy to get 70 cooking as a pure, so you don't want others to be able to work for addy gloves?

No, he voted No, because Pures aren't playing the game to do quests, so they shouldn't be given access to quests they aren't already able to do.

Nothing in what he said has anything to do with his personal levels and effort.

• Like 1

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

No across the board.

Withdrawing support for 07 since EOC trolls are working it hard.

Jagex needs to make 07 $15/month to clean out the trolls, bots, and other fools who don't belong there.

And they need to stop wasting development time on this game when EOC is still a work in progress not to mention the disaster looming in the horizon.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Yeah, no. Even people who could afford it still aren't going to want to pay that especially when a lot of people have 2-3 accounts. It wouldn't deter the number of bots either, don't see the logic there.

No across the board.

Jagex needs to make 07 $15/month to clean out the trolls, bots, and other fools who don't belong there.

And they need to stop wasting development time on this game when EOC is still a work in progress not to mention the disaster looming in the horizon.

Yea how dare Jagex do exactly what they said they would and put changes up to a vote. They should listen to the tiny minority who want everything the way it was and cater only to the 13% who vote no on everything and then insult the people who vote yes.

• Like 2

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Yeah, I'd rather this game actually have a community in 6 months.

From the looks of it...I'd rather have the

"trolls, bots, and other fools who don't belong there."

than the over preservationist 07 people.

• Like 1

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

No across the board.

simply out of interest, do you ever have anything positive to say?

• Like 2
meamzed.png

Pures can still get to Ape Atoll without talking to the quest guy via Evil Trees. This was done so that they don't have to claim the xp reward.

Are Evil Trees in OSRS?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Pures can still get to Ape Atoll without talking to the quest guy via Evil Trees. This was done so that they don't have to claim the xp reward.

Are Evil Trees in OSRS?

Naa they were added in 09.

I'm really disappointed with the community not voting in mouse camera control... Just utterly selfish "I don't use so I vote no"

CNqWHdA.jpg

Those people are stupid.

I'm on the boat that says "if I don't use it but it will benifit the general population and I might eventually use it, sure, why not"

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

And argument I've seen on the Forums about the Wheel Camera turning thing is that it would have an impact on things like PKing, because you could turn the camera much faster with the wheel, than with the arrow buttons.

......so those people are stupid.

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

And argument I've seen on the Forums about the Wheel Camera turning thing is that it would have an impact on things like PKing, because you could turn the camera much faster with the wheel, than with the arrow buttons.

Especially considering it wouldn't give an advantage to anybody.

Plus there are people who would play OSRS if all of those improvements were to be added in; they'll have a hard time getting the OSRS community to grow bigger than current RS' with that mentality.

I'd be fine with it if it spun at the same speed as arrow keys. I've asked tons of "Yes" voters that question and not one has answered me.

I'd be fine with it if it spun at the same speed as arrow keys. I've asked tons of "Yes" voters that question and not one has answered me.

I wasn't aware it spun faster. The problem with the polls is it's too absolute. "Yes but make it same speed as arrow keys" is the best option but it doesn't exist.

I still think it's an awful excuse for voting no. I can't think of a single situation where faster camera movements would have been beneficial, tons where being able to comfortably play runescape only with the mouse would have been convenient.

CNqWHdA.jpg