Your Spending.... What Are You "All Set" With?

stormveritas

Everyone in the game has to make money some how. Mining, cutting, staking, fishing, whatever... there is always a way for someone in the game to make money. How it is spent is up to the user... generally common goods are grudgingly purchased in the interest of saving time.

My question to the masses: What exactly do you now refuse to do?

For me, this is a no brainer. I am all set with mining rune essence. Never again will I waste my time hacking at this junk, for it is far too boring and time consuming for my concerns. The experience for it is a waste.

Also, except that they are currently obscenely overpriced, I would be all set with bowstrings. Should they decide to come back down to a reasonable price, I will gladly re-retire from picking flax and making strings.

How's about you?

stormveritas.png

well yes im definately done mining ess as well. infact i pointed the reasoning out to a friend of mine just yesterday. I can kill blue drags and make what atleast 120k an hour doing so.. im pretty dam sure i cannot mine 4k ess in that one hour plus i lose 30k range xp a chance at some decent drops and i want to smash my skull of the desk if i am mining anything

I am usually willing to spend some money on raw materials like yews, strings, iron, and others. But I dont usually buy the finished product like yew longs of iron knives. I like getting that experience while still saving a pretty penny. Although I do buy prayer pots, deaths, and minds (even though I can make em all...) to do barrows with. I'm thinking of changing that though after I burn through the set of them all I just bought. :? 200 runs or so and I'll be crafting away...

I don't:

- Buy yews; even freeplay ppl buy those.

- Buy laws; world 66 law running=tech.

- Buy coal; I mine that myself.

- Buy sharks; I'm training fishing to get to 76, and I don't pk or stake.

- Buy lobsters; I have no idea why ppl buy those (cooked).

- Buy seeds or herbs; lvling those skills aren't really a top-priority to me...

And I'm tired of:

- Mining: I hate coal

- Smithing: I hate the smelting part

- Mining essence for money; baaaad way of making money

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

are all of you low lvls or something? you stop getting all the basic stuff at like lvl 90 if not lower, then you make money and afk train to 110, go to kq, and barrows, and dag kings with friends, until you are rich beyond any means to care about gp anymore, 100m makes you set pretty much...

to lazy to think,,,

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

As a rule, I never buy things I can get myself...

Same :D

Why?

Would you spend an hour and get 1mill making nats and then spend an hour making 500k worth of bowstrings? It's WAY more effecient to buy the flax. It's not like picking flax gives exp you know?

I fletch and alch yew longs - the raw materials cost 750, they alch for 768. Profit and magic experience. Unfortunately its rather slow, but i'm not spending money (in the long run), and thats what counts!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!