PK Frenzy With New Dragon Drop!!

x_bow80

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ppl killing new monster will b getting pked and the new monster (white drag) will b killing the pkers

i expect there to b loads of free stuff laying all round there :P

Most of the pkers that have a team big enough to kill all the other pkers there shouldn't really die.

I can see lots of clans converging on one spot, I doubt many people will actually make it to the new monster and if they do it's unlikely they'll survive after going through countless numbers of clans.

Yeah, I'm seeing it as clans sticking there for hours, killing the beast while cleaning out any competing clans, small groups, or single pkers just coming for a look. If you're in DI or something the update will be great fun for the pking aspect combined with getting npc loot. For the first month though, if you're not surrounded by your clan there, it'll be doubly dangerous.

hehehe

This is gonna turn out just like when the Fight Pits came out . . . everyone rushes down there like an idiot, dies, and some scavenger gets all their stuff . . . Not that I'm complaining, I got a few sets of full rune from that update . . .

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

Noticed the cave near the scorps in deep lvl wild? That's multi just outside, so hopefully the inside will be multi also, but a non pk zone, much like the KBD area. Getting to the cave in one piece is a far different story....

Hopefully will be close to joining RSD by that time :oops:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

While I've got nothing but love for my boy Urza, I loathe Pkers. General bane of the entire game.

No, I won't go fight for it. I'm not strong enough now anyway, but that's besides the point. Fighting something for a long time, beating it fairly, and then letting some cowardly PKer swoop in on my weakened character would aggravate me enough to drive me to serial rampage.

stormveritas.png

Hopefully it comes out the same week as those pies used to get away from people :oops:

lol, just hit them once they come after you!! :D then keep killing the thing, throw, kill thing, throw, kill thing :lol: :lol: you never know it might work :twisted:

if its hard to kill, ppl will take whips... if they kill and get 3 drag wapons (100k + each) and get pked theyll loos whip... if ther are stupid enough...

a lvl 300 at the wildy... i hate it... another big monster...

(its abble to tele from the kbd?)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

the ppl killing new monster will b getting pked and the new monster (white drag) will b killing the pkers

id love for some nice white dragon hides for some cool ranging gear :D :D :D

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Sounds a good way for people to get active in groups and pking, can't wait to see what happens when it comes out. In the most quietiest worlds it would be crowded with people trying to kill the beast, people trying to kill each other to kill the beast, people killing people who are trying to kill the beast and each other, and people trying to kill the people who are killing others. =O ;)

id love for some nice white dragon hides for some cool ranging gear :D :D :D

yea, white d hide!!