the throwing pies we have been hearing about

gunshafted

well... i just logged onto rs today (TGIF!) and my brain noticed the chef in the homepage that is holding a pie:

chefwiththrowpie4ye.png

well, in bth: feb, it said there will be a new pie to throw at escaping widerness targets...

i believe that these pies will be wieldable (just like out chef friend here shows us) and when thrown, will act just like bind spells for mages! that keep a target still for 5-10 seconds.

what are your thoughts on the subject (of pies)?

EDIT: i dont think people believed me when i said that they were gunna introduce throwing pies... so heres proof...

delete13sm.png

siggity siggity shwa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... i just logged onto rs today (TGIF!) and my brain noticed the chef in the homepage that is holding a pie:

chefwiththrowpie4ye.png

well, in bth: feb, it said there will be a new pie to throw at escaping widerness targets...

i believe that these pies will be wieldable (just like out chef friend here shows us) and when thrown, will act just like bind spells for mages! that keep a target still for 5-10 seconds.

lol what you been smoking ?? :lol: :lol: Throwing a pie will not stop anyone...

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

chefwiththrowpie4ye.png

highpie5zs.jpg

Sounds like entrangle...

chefwiththrowpie4ye.png

highpie5zs.jpg

Sounds like entrangle...

You can also throw darts at people running in the wilderness.. Does throwing darts entrangle them ??

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

lol throwing pies is net idea. that would be like :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

It could be the meleer's entangle, but it could also be a quick route for a meleer to range someone. I think it's easier to just hold a long bow + arrows, only one inventory spot more, but maybe by throwing a pie to hit them (assuming that it doesn't entangle and damages) might do more damage than arrows while wearing hide would? I don't know if they could implement that then, because it would mess up rangers. Who knows. We'll see in a few weeks.

it might just be me but does anyone else just can't see this happening? like common, deadly pies killing 1st class warriors all over the world everywhere in wildy...

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

personally I think its going to be like a "badge of shame" , if someone runs from you in the wild , and you nail them with a pie , other players will somehow be able to see that you got pie in the face for running from a fight :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

personally I think its going to be like a "badge of shame" , if someone runs from you in the wild , and you nail them with a pie , other players will somehow be able to see that you got pie in the face for running from a fight :P

Thats what i think it should be. Yet another thing to cause damage would be a bit dull. But custard pie throwing is much more interesting - perhaps something would appear above your head, like skulls! then people can see your shame

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I hope it is a melee'rs version of entangle b/c in my opinion you ancient magic users are over powered xD

lies..

i think its gonna stop your running for a few seconds enough for someone to run into you..hey a pie in the face i dont think id continue running

Clean_Staker.png

I don't think this will be a pie that stops or even slows people... that just sounds ridiculous.

I think it will be a novelty item, just something funny, like hucking a gnomeball at someone.

Funny, but ultimately impractical. At least I hope so; sticky pies is really a terribly stupid idea.

stormveritas.png

i think its gonna stop your running for a few seconds enough for someone to run into you..hey a pie in the face i dont think id continue running

how can you throw a pie in the face when they turn 180' and trying to run away? you just can only hit their back.

if you got chased by a dog, whould you stop and clean the pie at the back of your head and let the dog bite you?