the throwing pies we have been hearing about

gunshafted

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its gonna stop your running for a few seconds enough for someone to run into you..hey a pie in the face i dont think id continue running

how can you throw a pie in the face when they turn 180' and trying to run away? you just can only hit their back.

if you got chased by a dog, whould you stop and clean the pie at the back of your head and let the dog bite you?

its obvious, all pies have tins under them. so, of course throwing the pie will stun your enemy, and the pie til will bash them in the face or back of the head causeing severe brain damage.

trow poisioned food to a escaping target...

trow regular food to a dieining team mate...

trow explotion food to a target...

trow telerunes pie for free telle...

trow anti prayer pie to stop ppl using protect item...

etc...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

etc...

I find it hilarious that you managed to spell "throw" wrong 5 times.

The pie thing probably has some PKing value I guess, but probably not to Bind/Entangle/Snare/you know what I mean.

etc...

rofl owned :lol: .

It'll prolly just be for fun (I WILLL use them when they come out...)

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You can also throw darts at people running in the wilderness.. Does throwing darts entrangle them ??

If you try hard enough, ya :o

A pie is not really considered a weapon in the real world so i dont think they would make them as a weapon but give them a other type of job. It also talks about people in the wild that are running away, that means they do something that helps against people that run away. So since its probably not going to be a weapon and its used on people that run away it would probably stun them or "blind them with pie goodness"

I pie would hurt! if somebody threw an applae cinamon pie at ur face it would burn ur eyes and u would have apple filling in ur lungs

Well, you know, if someone shot an arrow at your face, or stabbed your face with a dagger, I think it would hurt a little more.

... Yea, just a little more.

Swordwiz2000 - 110 Combat

88 Ranged - 95 Magic - 92 HP - 99 Fletching

Barrows Log (300+ Trips)

[url=http://forum.tip

personally I think its going to be like a "badge of shame" , if someone runs from you in the wild , and you nail them with a pie , other players will somehow be able to see that you got pie in the face for running from a fight :P

I like that idea a lot better than anything else. Mabey a pie above thier head instead of a skull, or red all over thier face and back. :roll: Those jagexers with thier crazy ideas. :lol:

does anyone else not know how frisbees were invented?

they started as either old pie crusts or pie tins, my guess is you would throw them like that and they would just be regular food type pies (not as good as sharks of course) that you throw when they run away to try and give the meleers a little help when finnishing

personally I think its going to be like a "badge of shame" , if someone runs from you in the wild , and you nail them with a pie , other players will somehow be able to see that you got pie in the face for running from a fight :P

That was my impression. Well, I figured it was generally something to annoy other pkers at least.

That was my impression. Well, I figured it was generally something to annoy other pkers at least.

Thats what i think it should be. Yet another thing to cause damage would be a bit dull. But custard pie throwing is much more interesting - perhaps something would appear above your head, like skulls! then people can see your shame

IMHO...

I read a few rational people on this thread.

I always see SKULLED players in Edge cursing at one another about who would have owned who and who ran first. Blah, blah, flame, flame. It would seem not everyone whom is skulled is honest about their situation.

Being skulled is a sign that you are a player killer, or at least are willing to make the attempt. Others should be wary of you. Being skulled is a badge of honor as some people see it.

Based on that my guess is that Jagex wants to clarify this situation. If you stick it out and fight, you win the skull as a badge of victory. If you chicken out and run there is a chance you could be stigmatized with a badge of shame. Now since there is pie involved and it is commonly known that throwing pies at people has to do with hitting them in the face with it, i extend my best guess. I would be willing to gamble that the badge of shame will be a pie stuck onto your characters face and replace whatever you are wearing on your head. I would further bet that you would need to find a water source to wash it off.

etc...

rofl owned :lol: .

It'll prolly just be for fun (I WILLL use them when they come out...)

not fair... :oops:

im just dutch and bad at english...

(dyslexia i hate it!!!!!!!!)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

if you made it so you can throw them at people when they run from the wilderness, people would throw them at people even if they wernt running, so that wouldnt really work as a badge of shame :? i think its going to be a fun weapon, or an entangle for meleers and rangers

parents17dc.gif

In my opinion they will probally add somthing to where when you throw the pie, they get custard or somthing all over the front of their screen temporarily 'blinding' them. Possibly if they released somthing like this they could also release a blind spell or smoke gernade... now THAT would be useful. Or possibly it stuns the opponent for a few seconds giving you time to catch up and attack them.

A pie is not really considered a weapon in the real world so i dont think they would make them as a weapon

and you think that flowers and rubber chickens are considered wepons irl?.or, conversly, knifes aren't wepons in rs, but the most crime in England is knife crime. mad, mad i say

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

It says high level pies, so it prolly is going to take high level cooking to make these pies.

I say bring it. 3 pies aren't enough for us PIE (not PI) lovers in the world. Lvl 60 cooking (I'm almost there, just a bit more exp) should have a new pie or 2, and the throwing pie... maybe it doesn't stop them, but just deals some damage like shooting with a bow and arrow while they run. Maybe it will be made of bananas and cream.

"Use banana with cream." "You make banana cream filling."

"Use cream filling with pie shell." "You fill the pie."

"Use uncooked banana cream pie with range." "You successfully cook the pie."

"Wield banana cream pie." "Attack (insert name here)" "You splatter your enemy with a pie."

lol, that would be an intersting weapon for chefs...

What next? Throwing ores to protect your miner? Or how about reeling the escaping opponent back towards you? And every1's probably not favorite: Throwing dead plants at the opponent! (there's a use for the plants you murdered in farming!)

Man, this is too funny to be taken seriously today. So let's wait till tommorow at about 10:30 AM Eastern time. Then once they may or may not release it we can take it seriously. (Probably gonna be members, but can end up being funny to watch.)