How many accounts you own? Are you active on them?

Gamerr

Hi,

I'm making this topic because i find the players of these days make too much accounts. I see people who create a level 3, train him up for like 1 week, then quit him and never play on him. It's a waist in my eyes of account names, but good is that most so called 'newbs' have number names.

Anyway, what i'd like to know is how many accounts you own, and do you play on them often (i mean like an hour a week).

Post away!

-Gamerr

signature4s.jpg

just one here. one sole, soletary account. and depending on how much free time i have, maybe between a few hours a week and like 15 or so.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Despite the numbers on the end this is my one and only account. I did start two others when I was f2p, one to be a str pure with 10 def :oops: the other to be def pure. Both got boring very soon and I don't think I logged onto them in about a year.

A friend of mine creates accounts like there's no tomorrow. He has 7 or 8 accounts that I know of, the last of which I added last night :shock: He actively plays on all of them and I think he spends more time on his other accounts then on his main.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

1 active account (20+ hours a week)

2 semi active accounts (1 hour- a week)

around 30 dead accounts.

Really this just backs up my argument for clearly out the dam hiscores of all those who no longer play.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

My first account. No longer in use. Left her by rune rocks. I was making a pure at lvl 30ish ^.^ Which is my main now.

A black pure, which is maybe going to be rune pure. Or just stay black. And some more forgotten accounts. Wow o.O

Main is Calvernator

I have also 'bought up' the names Calvernator1, Calvernator 2, Calvernator 3 and Calverntor 4, to stop would be impersonators, but I do still train these accounts, they are all pures, just of different skills.

Other accounts I am working on include Groovykid99, which is my main newbs account, and also also Orrifice, simply because I love the name! I'm just waiting for him to be banned due to an inappropriate name...

I also control an account called Shortbeauty, which was set up to be an imposter at a drop party, and also a bank account for the Events team I am part of, Honest1 Productions, but I will not name this account for security reasons.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

URza1488-main

Pknoobs4eva-spolied pure (7 def :()

lvl 3-5 with no good stats

0vul4ting [garden tool] (forgot pass)

killer 0f ti

99 mage owns

dapuppy 0wnz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

I had a different account on RSC when i started playing ages ago, but i quit after a month or so and forgot the pass. It'l be deleted by now.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

some people just make lvl 3 to cut yews, mining, because when there bored they can use them for extra money for main character

Which makes no sense to me. You can wc or mine at least as well on your main as on some daft lvl 3 account, it'l raise your skill total, and probably help you with quest reqs.

Personally i find lvl 3 skillers pretty foolish. I can just about get people making a second account to enjoy the fun of their noobish beginnings again, but not people who start new accounts to do skills rather than their main.

Oh, apart from the cheats who double log ofc. I understand that, I just disagree with it.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I just have the one, I can't concentrate with more. I did have a f2p noob char, but got bored playing with it. If there was a 'trade between your own accounts' thing, then I would have 3-4 chars concentrating on certain skills (which I know will never happen).

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Only 1. 8)

I agree with Unitedite. Why should I train my range, for example, on a pure or something when I could train it on my main? And for members, why pay $5 a month when you're just going to play with some nonmember pure?

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

I have to admit, I have 2 storage accoutns from rsc classic f2p days, I also have a lvl 76, 56, and 67. I just make accounts when I get really bored, and when their combat level starts to own thier stats I just forget about them. Like I had a lvl 5 mage that owned everyone in lvl 1 wildy, but once he got to 18 or so combat, others peoples lvls started taking over. Most people just make new accounts when they get bored of the main, but then they get bored and go back to thier main and forget about the noob.

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.

I have 5 accounts, but I only use Banim.

Other accounts I have are Ivanwanderer and Sunoba, just to name two.

I rarely use the other 4 accounts, only when I'm really bored and I want to do some old free quests or just to have a chat with someone.