Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

:-s

Isn't that just one of the toy horses Diango sells?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Actually, it looks kind of creepy when zoomed in on...

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its riders name was Death, and Hades followed him.

Revelation 6:8

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its riders name was Death, and Hades followed him.

the 4 horses are apocalypse colored iirc.

Black, brown, reddish and white

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

the 4 horses are apocalypse colored iirc.

Black, brown, reddish and white

Today is judgment day, it's a sign. Hide yo kids

Old trees? And what's up with the blue fog? :s

Seems like there didn't went a lot of time into this project.

Well the trees are a separate project and you get blue fog if u turn down graphics settings; they nvr use full hd for teasrer pics

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Maybe if one of the evolutions resembles the Ranger Helmet from FNV or Helghasts I'll become a pro PKer farm Wilderness kills with friends Korasi and Disruption Shield prod. It could happen...

Fixed :P

Re-fixed... :(

Although my clan doesn't PK and neither do my friends' clans AFAIK, they still care about K/D in highscores, and deaths are recorded on your account rather than clan, so just leaving the clan shortly won't avoid K/D changes...

Draynor looks pretty much the same? lol... It's been updated relatively recently, so they really only had the buildings to do. It's definitely "In other news..." worthy at most...

@somwhere above, JaGEx said new trees would come as they updated relevent areas. According to that statement, the trees in and around Draynor should be updated. :???:

2dgucz6.png

I can't wait for an upgrade week. Hopefully some will apply directly to me right now in my gameplay. :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

RS Facebook:

248676_10150268901441729_59261801728_8769361_547927_n.jpg

Fremennik Sagas

Rounding off May will be the Fremennik Sagas. These will be a slightly new type of content – a mix of Dungeoneering and quests. They’re presented as a series of three replayable stories, as told by a cursed Fremennik going by the name of Skaldrun...and you’ll get to relive them! You’ll take control of and experience first-hand the lives of some of Daemonheim’s denizens and those who have struggled to uncover the secrets of its depths.

Step into the giant boots of Dungeoneering’s mighty Fremennik skill master and Thok It to ‘Em, by bashing everyone and everything on the head! Become the last of a group of forgotten warriors and take Vengeance on a party of ‘heroic’ dungeoneers! Finally, prove that Three’s Company, by leading Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen on the hunt for a notorious bandit hiding out in Daemonheim, marking these characters’ first in-game appearance! (Keep an eye out for these three wandering around elsewhere too...)

If you don’t have the level requirements to play a complete saga, you’ll still be able to play an abridged version of it, from which you’ll get only a small part of both the reward and the story...but you can always return to play through them again when you do have the levels required to play the unabridged versions. Three’s Company (30 Attack, Magic and Ranged) will be completely available to free-players, with Vengeance (55 Agility and Thieving) and Thok It to ‘Em (70 Strength) being for members.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

RS Facebook:

Fremennik Sagas

Rounding off May will be the Fremennik Sagas. These will be a slightly new type of content a mix of Dungeoneering and quests. Theyre presented as a series of three replayable stories, as told by a cursed Fremennik going by the name of Skaldrun...and youll get to relive them! Youll take control of and experience first-hand the lives of some of Daemonheims denizens and those who have struggled to uncover the secrets of its depths.

Step into the giant boots of Dungeoneerings mighty Fremennik skill master and Thok It to Em, by bashing everyone and everything on the head! Become the last of a group of forgotten warriors and take Vengeance on a party of heroic dungeoneers! Finally, prove that Threes Company, by leading Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen on the hunt for a notorious bandit hiding out in Daemonheim, marking these characters first in-game appearance! (Keep an eye out for these three wandering around elsewhere too...)

If you dont have the level requirements to play a complete saga, youll still be able to play an abridged version of it, from which youll get only a small part of both the reward and the story...but you can always return to play through them again when you do have the levels required to play the unabridged versions. Threes Company (30 Attack, Magic and Ranged) will be completely available to free-players, with Vengeance (55 Agility and Thieving) and Thok It to Em (70 Strength) being for members.

Why can't we get something that requires decent skills for once? 30 attack, magic and ranged is fine because it's available for F2P, but 55 agility and thieving, and 70 strength are pretty low requirements if you ask me. All these low level updates annoy the hell out of me.

/endrant.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

RS Facebook:

Fremennik Sagas

Rounding off May will be the Fremennik Sagas. These will be a slightly new type of content a mix of Dungeoneering and quests. Theyre presented as a series of three replayable stories, as told by a cursed Fremennik going by the name of Skaldrun...and youll get to relive them! Youll take control of and experience first-hand the lives of some of Daemonheims denizens and those who have struggled to uncover the secrets of its depths.

Step into the giant boots of Dungeoneerings mighty Fremennik skill master and Thok It to Em, by bashing everyone and everything on the head! Become the last of a group of forgotten warriors and take Vengeance on a party of heroic dungeoneers! Finally, prove that Threes Company, by leading Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen on the hunt for a notorious bandit hiding out in Daemonheim, marking these characters first in-game appearance! (Keep an eye out for these three wandering around elsewhere too...)

If you dont have the level requirements to play a complete saga, youll still be able to play an abridged version of it, from which youll get only a small part of both the reward and the story...but you can always return to play through them again when you do have the levels required to play the unabridged versions. Threes Company (30 Attack, Magic and Ranged) will be completely available to free-players, with Vengeance (55 Agility and Thieving) and Thok It to Em (70 Strength) being for members.

Why can't we get something that requires decent skills for once? 30 attack, magic and ranged is fine because it's available for F2P, but 55 agility and thieving, and 70 strength are pretty low requirements if you ask me. All these low level updates annoy the hell out of me.

/endrant.

I'm pretty sure that teaser is for death hats and not the sagas

britonlongbo.png

Yeah death hates that have an emote that make u turn into a statue and 1 of which relates to pking (paraphrasing from bts)

Picture of a guy wearing a hat with a skull on it in edgevile (like pker capital) beside a statue that wears the same hat; pretty obvious its for the hats.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

RS Facebook:

Fremennik Sagas

/endrant.

I'm pretty sure that teaser is for death hats and not the sagas

No way, the picture of the guy wearing a hat is about the death hats? :rolleyes: I thought it was pretty clear that I was talking about the quote below the picture, where it says: Fremennik Sagas. I guess I should have deleted the tags for the picture like I was considering doing when I made that post.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Guess I was getting my hopes up too early. Not that it matters, but still. I assumed he kind of looked like Marmaros, considering each has the same paranoid expression on his face.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Guess I was getting my hopes up too early. Not that it matters, but still. I assumed he kind of looked like Marmaros, considering each has the same paranoid expression on his face.

Ungrounded idea given it says the three hero npcs, Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen, we been told about ages ago will make their first appearance in-game AND wander around elsewhere. It doesn't even remotely imply the dg guys will wander off.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ungrounded idea given it says the three hero npcs, Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen, we been told about ages ago will make their first appearance in-game AND wander around elsewhere. It doesn't even remotely imply the dg guys will wander off.

I was more so referring to the fact that they look alike, not that they're the same person. Having not played for real since the bonus xp weekend, I think it was fair guess to make.

Hamtaro.png

I was more so referring to the fact that they look alike, not that they're the same person. Having not played for real since the bonus xp weekend, I think it was fair guess to make.

Aside from the grammatical structure of the bts clearly indicating it referred to Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen; not the other names previously passed by...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Aside from the grammatical structure of the bts clearly indicating it referred to Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen; not the other names previously passed by...

What? Did you even read my post? They're being introduced to the game for the first time meaning we've never seen them before. Unless you've seen Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen before, what you just said makes no sense in regards to my previous post. I clearly said they look alike, not exactly the same. ...and guess what? Pretty much everyone involved with Dung on Daemonheim looks alike. It would be very fair to assume that since the character in the picture looks similar to everyone else on Daemonheim, that this could be the update related to Dung.

I can't believe I'm having this discussion. I was simply trying to justify why I thought it could have been the Dung update. You don't need to make an argument out of every trivial detail like every other thread. I won't reply to keep this pointless argument going, but come on now, this is literally arguing for the sake of arguing.

Hamtaro.png

I read what you said, I just pointed out the grammatical form of the BTS around the bit you bolded made it clearly it referred to Ariane, Ozan and Sir Owen as appearing elsewhere and not Marmaros etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg