Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Well, dungeoneering is teamwork of a sort. Trine's the vibe I'm getting out of the actual mechanics.

Then again, older than Trine but following similar gameplay concepts:

TheLostVikings.png

EDIT:

1zd8xle.jpg

Hell yeah The Lost Vikings.

I guess they never learn...

Dat assassin perk.

crossed_body.png

RS Facebook (Français)

253698_10150208603823785_89271363784_7145880_6927950_n.jpg

I'm actually curious about an update for once. Hopefully it will be able to break the grind of Dungeoneering (inb4someone still argues this) and not force you to play with kids who try to micromanage you or ragequit over something insignificant. Too bad it won't happen. Maybe there will be a "bug" on the first day where the xp isn't horrible before they "patch" (read: nerf) it. Too bad I will be taking finals and won't benefit from the "bug" (read: intended xp rate before rants about nullifying "achievement" in a children's video game) <_<. Oh well, it will be an alternative one way or another, so I'm happy.

inb4Dungeoneering argument derails thread

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

RS Facebook (Français)

253698_10150208603823785_89271363784_7145880_6927950_n.jpg

I'm actually curious about an update for once. Hopefully it will be able to break the grind of Dungeoneering (inb4someone still argues this) and not force you to play with kids who try to micromanage you or ragequit over something insignificant. Too bad it won't happen. Maybe there will be a "bug" on the first day where the xp isn't horrible before they "patch" (read: nerf) it. Too bad I will be taking finals and won't benefit from the "bug" (read: intended xp rate before rants about nullifying "achievement" in a children's video game) <_<. Oh well, it will be an alternative one way or another, so I'm happy.

inb4Dungeoneering argument derails thread

No quitters clan is perfect for you

grammer doesnt real but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like for to dungeoneer?

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Haha, if the dialog is something like...

"Quick, find some ore! I need to make a platebody so I can tank hits!" I am going to facepalm soooo hard.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

grammer doesnt real but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like for to dungeoneer?

i cannot comprehend your message.

It's a meme.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Irrational said :

The clan name is "No quitters"

Seriously...

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It's a meme.

Thanks for the meme links was actually quite funny to find out what the hell/where the hell is came from. Made me Lol.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Airane's hair is awesome. <3: Is the headband an item or part of the hairstyle? Is that style available yet?

Wait, why is Ozan wearing range armor but attacking with a sword and sheild?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Airane's hair is awesome. <3: Is the headband an item or part of the hairstyle? Is that style available yet?

Wait, why is Ozan wearing range armor but attacking with a sword and sheild?

Because even jagex knows that range sucks in dungeoneering.

Or because they were killing an archer, and by the combat triangle (not that I'm saying it works) melee > range.

But what Cross said would work as well. :P

Can't see the pictures posted from their twitter :s

http://twitpic.com/548q6g

For those who don't want to click the link

309456520.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306692026&Signature=zLIr1G%2BaTo6xHhezg%2BIlPOiG1Og%3D

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

And another one...

253114_10150276510091729_59261801728_8839854_1626223_n.jpg

Hamtaro.png

So are these new mini quests, or whatever they are, bassically going to be us doing every floor with these guys? and if so will it be small, med or larges...

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Looks like they may be preset floors instead of randomized?

If that's the case, some people will just turn DG into a grind too... So hopefully not.

InB4 they require a player for each character.

And I have my money on an additional ammo bind, but not main one... :mellow:

2dgucz6.png