Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Excited for ROTM.

However... the comments on Jagex's facebook page are making me lose faith in humanity a bit.

No one seems to have read the behind the scenes lol.

What is behind the scenes??????

Excited for ROTM.

However... the comments on Jagex's facebook page are making me lose faith in humanity a bit.

I hope this is a new monster f2p can fite1!1!!

Excited for ROTM.

It's getting to the point where most times there's an update people will ask what it is. Like they're incapable of looking for themselves. The mysterious runescape.com home page is hard to navigate for the most recent updates apparently.

Excited for ROTM.

It's getting to the point where most times there's an update people will ask what it is. Like they're incapable of looking for themselves. The mysterious runescape.com home page is hard to navigate for the most recent updates apparently.

??? It has a home page??? I thought this was just a facebook game.

Excited for ROTM.

Every time there is an update and I start talking about it to a certain friend, he always has no clue what I'm talking about. Every time I ask him if he read the homepage, and every time he says no. I ask him why not, and he says he just didn't scroll down before clicking play. I don't see why it's so hard for some people to scroll down...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Every time there is an update and I start talking about it to a certain friend, he always has no clue what I'm talking about. Every time I ask him if he read the homepage, and every time he says no. I ask him why not, and he says he just didn't scroll down before clicking play. I don't see why it's so hard for some people to scroll down...

Because other people are more than willing to explain what's coming, ie you.

EDIT: Not meant to be insulting, but that's the honest truth.

hzvjpwS.gif

Lately I just ask if he heard about the new update. Of course he says no and asks what it's about. I just tell him to go read the front page anymore and stop being so lazy.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Lately I just ask if he heard about the new update. Of course he says no and asks what it's about. I just tell him to go read the front page anymore and stop being so lazy.

Good on you :thumbsup:

hzvjpwS.gif

to me that looks like updated human models may FINALLY be rolling out enmass

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That close-up picture shows that Runescapes graphics are actually quite good and have quite good character models. Yet somehow, the whole package doesn't come across as any good. I think it might be the lighting or something along those lines because I have seen games with much less detail in the characters but still with a feeling that the graphics are better.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Looks like they're improving the character models.

Hopefully they improve everything else with that and the water or else everything will look incredibly odd and out of place.

j0xPu5R.png

Maybe they're hinting at the Smithing update they keep promising.

...and she kind of looks like my ex-wife.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

the smithing update was the artisans place

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Which to many was a non update, so some are still waiting.

They'll be waiting a long time for the promised smithing update because whether you like it or not that promised update was the artisan's guild.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

That close-up picture shows that Runescapes graphics are actually quite good and have quite good character models. Yet somehow, the whole package doesn't come across as any good. I think it might be the lighting or something along those lines because I have seen games with much less detail in the characters but still with a feeling that the graphics are better.

I think it's the camera angle we play from.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I think it's the camera angle we play from.

i agree, it could very well be. A closer or more free camera would allow us to really see the detail Jagex put into some characters and areas. The woman above actually looks like she would belong in the original Fable game to me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Normally they go through the BTS in order, but the thing my mind came to was the Aura Slot.... Then again maybe we need to contact this woman to make the most amazing fish hook in the world for that Leviathan?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The Artisan's Workshop was an update in preparation for the overall skill changes they have planned. I guess I should have said "Smithing revamp".

Although, Ezkaton's probably right about the special fish hook.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The Artisan's Workshop was an update in preparation for the overall skill changes they have planned. I guess I should have said "Smithing revamp".

Although, Ezkaton's probably right about the special fish hook.

No it was the big smithing revamp; that was it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg