Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Lol, now another reason to alch d mends;

Reason 1- Keep them from the botters

Reason 2- Keep them from the Jamgex

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Haha, I saved up forever to get the 2.4m it used to cost to buy one back in the day.

Yup. I spent many weeks slaying hill giants for big bones in preparation for my first time as a member. I had a rich guy who was a perm buyer (some might recognize him, Centaurian was his name) and I made a couple million over time. Then once I did finally convince my parents to buy me membership (I was like 14 at the time), the first thing I did was buy a D med.

td2sig.jpg

I remembering spending the whole 15mil I had made from fishing to buy all 6 barrows sets when they were still the top end gear.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Because of reasoning like this, if you recall in that thread from a while back. They will not reveal it anytime soon this year, or the year after that, or the year then. Not with someone like him in charge at least.

3329rm1.png

It still exists, by the way. Heheheh.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Because of reasoning like this, if you recall in that thread from a while back. They will not reveal it anytime soon this year, or the year after that, or the year then. Not with someone like him in charge at least.

3329rm1.png

It still exists, by the way. Heheheh.

e2a9a965fa24fc1c7a6f8dfe6bdf9f4814b7102a_full.jpg

All of my hate.

crossed_body.png

Don't worry, you still have the orb of orculus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!

Pfft.

You know they'll say that even if they did admit there were more client side commands in the console. I'd bet a polite post asking to at least release the zoom and ortho modes with lower/upper limits would get hidden pretty quick. Or ignored. There's always that.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

253441_10150289745901729_59261801728_8971439_4672856_n.jpg

I think the next update is the loyalty rewards!

I think you mean the new Distraction and Diversion: Troll Invasion.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Is it just me, or does that troll look really out of place in that picture? It doesn't look like he is actually standing on that ground... :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Is it just me, or does that troll look really out of place in that picture? It doesn't look like he is actually standing on that ground... :unsure:

judging by the size of that troll, id say thats "cliff", i would definately believe the first thing he ate was a cliff

since i think trolls were the first npcs to have equiptment bonuses, these could potentialy hit realy realy high for their level

a_final_name.png

Inb4gamesnecklacerises37,500% aka Climbing boots V.3

Price manipulator?

Edit: It won't matter because we have a free market now without GE restrictions.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Price manipulator?

Edit: It won't matter because we have a free market now without GE restrictions.

It's a joke, jeez

Please try again.

I hope there will be something else besides an experience reward. Troll costume, please?

priest_wiz.png

Price manipulator?

It's a joke, jeez

Please try again.

I hope there will be something else besides an experience reward. Troll costume, please?

Ability to wield a tree as a weapon please?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Blatantly illegal, but there was a thread where you could hack the client by modifying a line of hex to unlock more developer commands and play with camera angles different from normal.

We might see it in the future.

Tried it, it was fun.

I see NO reason why they dont allow it.

It's pretty easy to imagine that some of those weird camera angles people posted pics of would cause more server load. Since the number of players per server is already limited due to load issues, what do you think would happen if dozens of people tried doing this in the GE on world 2, for example? Maybe they'll be able to release a safer subset in the future, but just because it's programmed in there doesn't mean it's safe for general use.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Blatantly illegal, but there was a thread where you could hack the client by modifying a line of hex to unlock more developer commands and play with camera angles different from normal.

We might see it in the future.

Tried it, it was fun.

I see NO reason why they dont allow it.

It's pretty easy to imagine that some of those weird camera angles people posted pics of would cause more server load. Since the number of players per server is already limited due to load issues, what do you think would happen if dozens of people tried doing this in the GE on world 2, for example? Maybe they'll be able to release a safer subset in the future, but just because it's programmed in there doesn't mean it's safe for general use.

Zoom wouldn't make a difference.

For once thing there is a player load radius, people too far away aren't loaded, if u zoom far out it doesnt change it just means people will randomly disappear.

For another there's a limit on players loaded, which is why at ge and other very busy places you kind of get a halo of emptyness round the edge on the mini-map/screen and the halo shifts with you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue