Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Kennith looks like he's proposing.

Just saying.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Sorry to be a downer guys, but another dungeon with monsters which tens of thousands of players have the requirements to kill which will be crowded beyond belief for weeks?

So you want 200m slayer monsters? or a new skill, slayer numba twooo? If you don't like an mMorpg, maybe you should play another game. If the whole game was instanced....it wouldn't be runescape anymore.

Update looks nice, will be fun to compete with others for slayer drops again. Last time we had this was dark bows, and that was good competition.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Sorry to be a downer guys, but another dungeon with monsters which tens of thousands of players have the requirements to kill which will be crowded beyond belief for weeks?

So you want 200m slayer monsters? or a new skill, slayer numba twooo? If you don't like an mMorpg, maybe you should play another game. If the whole game was instanced....it wouldn't be runescape anymore.

Update looks nice, will be fun to compete with others for slayer drops again. Last time we had this was dark bows, and that was good competition.

Lol, glad at least you enjoy seeing who can throw the first black knife or wind spell first. For a special drop for a weapon that didn't need upgrading, no less! That may outclass another weapon and provide an easy-out of a skill that you personally enjoy for lots of people.

2dgucz6.png

Lol, glad at least you enjoy seeing who can throw the first black knife or wind spell first. For a special drop for a weapon that didn't need upgrading, no less! That may outclass another weapon and provide an easy-out of a skill that you personally enjoy for lots of people.

You don't think they'll be another task only monster? I don't recall Jagex saying anywhere that it isn't, so keep that in mind. If they did specify that, my apologies.

Neltak.png

3 million gp on needing a hatchet to kill the jadinkos.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

You don't think they'll be another task only monster? I don't recall Jagex saying anywhere that it isn't, so keep that in mind. If they did specify that, my apologies.

The BTS said they could be killed freely or given as a Slayer task.

I personally can not wait to show the 91 Slayer Jadinko who's boss. :D

Oh and the new whip is cool I guess. Hope it keeps me from having to forsake it for Rapier.

Supermancav.png

Ooh man, that looks pretty nice. Just got 85 slayer recently, so maybe I can put it to good use.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I'm just really hoping that this new whip upgrade keeps me from having to train that damned minigame, Dungeoneering. :smile:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I bet the whip vine will increase the whips slash attack from 82 to a solid 90 and add a +4 poison damage.

EDIT: My intuition is from thinking of how a harmful vine might have pickers or thorns similar to briars or rose stems so it's going to obviously be a slash attack boost. The poison boost might be higher due to it being required to have a high slayer level.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The BTS said they could be killed freely or given as a Slayer task.

I personally can not wait to show the 91 Slayer Jadinko who's boss. :D

Oh and the new whip is cool I guess. Hope it keeps me from having to forsake it for Rapier.

Thanks for clarifying, couldn't remember them stating task only or not.

I might just try taking on a few of these Jadinko's myself then. :)

Neltak.png

well i wish there was a pic of the new whip

[spoiler=image]kura_whip07.jpg

Win.

Can someone repost? This pic is no longer working.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

well i wish there was a pic of the new whip

[spoiler=image]kura_whip07.jpg

Win.

Can someone repost? This pic is no longer working.

http://kuramalover.tripod.com/yyh/kura_whip07.jpg

That's what it links to, or you can just right click the image and open it in a new tab to see it.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Its not a actual image, its just a Anime character with what it might look like.

This better not make me have to do Herblore Habitat. that Activity is pure BS.

Popoto.~<3

Its not a actual image, its just a Anime character with what it might look like.

This better not make me have to do Herblore Habitat. that Activity is pure BS.

My first thoughts, but once you get into it, it's good Hunter and Farming. Extra fruit tree patch, alongside herbs, which help a lot of things.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod