Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Wait, so we solve some puzzels, and get some girls robes? Im in. :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Me too! I love the CCF! Maybe we can crash the TIF servers again. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

268229_10150331582526729_59261801728_9320038_1753130_n.jpg

Letters: CryPtIC Clue fEst three

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

That totally doesn't say, "Cryptic Clue fest three". :thumbup:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Ooo, new mage outfit. I approve. :)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Men wearing women's clothes? Isn't that more of a lumberjack thing?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

He's okay.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

*glances over at avatar* I'm pretty sure she won't mind. ;-)

Not sure if someone post it already, but has Cryptic Clue Fest started yet?

The first clue is tomorrow.

Hope the clues are good this year with no mistakes in the. Seems they've all been posted and hidden so hopefully they have been thoroughly checked.

Also hope their good since this one is just bringing items to Avalani, no person to figure out; so if they clues are only as hard as last 2 gonna be a bits pants cause 1/2 time was working out items then 1/2 was figuring person. Just items at same difficulty will half the puzzle goodness.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I always found it easy to figure out who I should talk next to. So, even if you bring every item to Avalani, it doesn't make it much easier IMHO.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Depends how good you are at puzzles, but the items and person puzzles were always on par.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Anyone really notice the unofficial teasers to the graphic updates on te media page. Runecrafting altar entrances get updated along with several other areas.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I was slightly unsure where to post this but, these are update teasers for updates , but most likely next month or so :

This was on the Runescape website under Community then the Media section:

Updated Varrock

[hide]

updatedvarrock.png

[/hide]

Spirit Tree Concept Art

[hide]

spirittree.png

[/hide]

Area East of the Barrows? Maybe?

[hide]

areaeastofbarrowws.png

[/hide]

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

Daaaaamn. Those look so good. Extra bank(s) at GE will be great too.

Last one might be Meiyerditch? It is in need of a graphical update, and it's gloomy with a lot of pale people randomly walking around, and it has a lot of houses

Last one looks more like vampire citizens but sort meiyerditch-like, so at a guess I'd say new area deeper into the city area in new quest. Myreque is a bit overdue.

Plv6Dz6.jpg