Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

quote:

ok so my guess is that it is part of the cryptic clue fest. and i am starting to see patterns in the numbers but i think that is my brain playing tricks on me

this is how my brain is separating the numbers and seeing patterns tell me i am not crazy.

40-61-40-51-40-53-48

53-44-44-43-58

64-54-60-57

58-60-55-55-54-57-59!

~~~legoman187~~~

I see another pattern..

406,1 405,1 405,3 348,5 344,4 443,5 864,5 460,5 758,6 055,5 545,7 5,9

now, if you take out the 0's

461 451 453 348 534 444 435 864 546 575 865 555 457 59

interesting patterns, to say the least. not saying mine are right, but, still, patterns none the less. and strange how the 59 sticks out more than anything. and, the 800's are 1 digit apart..

also there is the 444 and 555.

sooooo many patterns in there.

Click below to see my siggy! :D

The Game.

Dragon_Spine.png

Dragon_Spine.png

I think that each of the two digit numbers corresponds with a specific letter. That said I still don't know what letters.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

one of my first attempts was to use the letters on a cell phone but for the 4444 part it would be G's H's and I's and i couldnt make a word with that. also 0 doesnt have a letter associated with it. it is the space bar type thing i think.

ok new thought. there are 26 letters in the alphabet. and 64-40 = 24. that means each set of numbers could be a letter. however there could be another two numbers on either side ie. 40=A 24=X. etc. or it could be that 40=C. perhaps i should look at it and see what it would say either way.

ok i think i am right because i got a sentence that makes sense

if we say 40=A through 65=Z

[hide]

AVALANI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT.

[/hide]

or something like that. I see crazy patterns and i hope to god i am right because that could be cool i think.

also good call Junkmutt

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

all that and its just a hint for clan citadels... shes the wizard throwing chickens through the portal in the clan camp according to rune wiki.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

one of my first attempts was to use the letters on a cell phone but for the 4444 part it would be G's H's and I's and i couldnt make a word with that. also 0 doesnt have a letter associated with it. it is the space bar type thing i think.

ok new thought. there are 26 letters in the alphabet. and 64-40 = 24. that means each set of numbers could be a letter. however there could be another two numbers on either side ie. 40=A 24=X. etc. or it could be that 40=C. perhaps i should look at it and see what it would say either way.

ok i think i am right because i got a sentence that makes sense

if we say 40=A through 65=Z

[hide]

AVALANI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT.

[/hide]

or something like that. I see crazy patterns and i hope to god i am right because that could be cool i think.

~~~legoman187~~~

Thats a great theory. Avalani = ava in draynor manor?

Click below to see my siggy! :D

The Game.

Dragon_Spine.png

Dragon_Spine.png

nah apparently it is the person throwing chickens into the portal at the clan camp. could still be the cryptic clue fest though.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

yep. i do believe we have solved the mystery of the numbers

i wonder if RSOF has had any luck with it.

EDIT: the one thread on RSOF the people are "stumped"

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

weren't clan citadels supposed to be released on the 2-whatever though? Not this week if thats what this teaser is for.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I'm thinking avalani is also involved in the new clue fest, and her robes are the rewards. no reason to give out her robes for clan citadel.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Avalani's robes most likely are the clue fest reward then, and this clue fest also acts as a teaser for the citadel update.

Trust Jagex to economise like that !

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Damn nice job Lego.

Dun care about the reward, yay cryptic clue fest!!!!!

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

what can i say i like puzzles and i was thinking about it since the time i saw it lol. i dont like having unsolved problems.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

what can i say i like puzzles and i was thinking about it since the time i saw it lol. i dont like having unsolved problems.

~~~legoman187~~~

new challenge: solve a 64 ring tower of hanoi NOW.

must be physically, not mathematically.

in all seriousness, damn you must be a genius lol. i wish i were able to automatically see patterns just by looking at a series of numbers. the only thing i'm good at intelligence wise is school, and that's because schools in america are so easyyyy.

Avalani needs your support!

40 = a, 41 = b and go on. They used numbers from 40 to 61 ... why would you assume that 1 = A o.O,

If they use the scope 40-61 then A is between 36-40 and Z is between 61-65.

Who the hell is Avalani ?*

*Nvm ... RS Wikia answered that one

No need for RS Wikia, I'm pretty sure we had this one solved before it was posted there.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

actually i found out who she was from RS wiki lol

it just didnt have the clue info there.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Anyway, totally looking forward to the cryptic clue fest. One of the greatest "updates" jagex has ever done.