Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

smithing?

bjkdl.jpg

Cooking. That be a giant kitchen, loks like fish on the bench and a pot with some sort of stew, the rack below looks like it has spatulas.

WELCOME TO RUNESCAPE MASTER CHEF@@@

Popoto.~<3

silver sickle bolts please

Horribly impractical, but YES

No less practical than having to dunk 27 individual rods into a well.

hell yes, dragon chef tournaments

(not really but we can dream)

8f14270694.jpg

smithing?

bjkdl.jpg

Cooking. That be a giant kitchen, loks like fish on the bench and a pot with some sort of stew, the rack below looks like it has spatulas.

Iron cheff gilenor!

Todays secret ingredient is... Spinach roll!

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

"It looks like today's challenger has brought in a live dragon to complete his dessert....ooh, that looked like it hurt. Remember viewers, whenever you use dragonfire in the kitchen, be sure to wear your ice gloves at all times.

That is, if we didn't have a disclaimer for our viewers to never try this at home."

8f14270694.jpg

smithing?

bjkdl.jpg

Iron cheff gilenor!

Todays secret ingredient is... Spinach roll!

Hope that this will have new material for 90+ cooking. Want something new to do.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

nothing you get at citadel you wont be able to take out of it,so dont get hyped

But there is a bit of exp to be had, I know they said it won't be comparable to the best activities on the main world but hopefully it's decent.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

But there is a bit of exp to be had, I know they said it won't be comparable to the best activities on the main world but hopefully it's decent.

Plus it charges tht ring tht gives 1.5x on base world according to what they have said.

So could be worthwhile just to charge the ring to help elsewhere

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

226079_10150336158046729_59261801728_9363840_4024246_n.jpg

This one might be smithing.

Either that, or someone's baking a whole lot of bread. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The new pictures look nice but i hope there are things to DO. I don't want another player owned house where i decorate it, make an ok dungeon, and then abandon it soon after. I am sure some clans and player will make great use of it, i just hope it lives up to their hype.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Im sure clans will make it a place visited in similar fashion to daily and weekly d&d's. They stated that each player would spend on average 20 minutes gathering resources for upkeep on a weekly basis and I think they said 10-15 minutes more if you wanted to contribute to the saved resources.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

That's what they said about Dungeoneering.. :rolleyes:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Guest Melvinkooi

Has anyone noticed the chickens falling from the sky? I'm guessing it has something to do with CCF3.

It's a reward from Cryptic Clue fest. Rock fragment.

Also, as it turned out they solved the smuggling issue simply by eliminating items from the process of maintaining the citadel.

Not so sure about the play field though...considering how "versatile" they claim it to be, it might involve the use of your inventory for some of the game modes.

8f14270694.jpg

So Citadels are coming tuesday not monday (today) right?

Yes citadels are coming tuesday the 26th of july

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue