Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I think he was referring to the new chat heads.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'm sure it has something to do with them being, I dunno, VAMPIRES?

lol

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

110809172139.png

Happens when you kill a juvenate.

I thought they were called VampYre Juvinates

Nah it seems to be an overlooked loophole.

They were all vampires such as count draynor and the guy from dt.

But then they seemed to decide to change them to vampyres. (thou count draynor, the dt guy and lord drakan are still refered to as vampire; as well as they random vampires that can lea at u in haunted wood)

Vampire Juveniles got changed to Vampyre to match vyrewatch and the new vampyres that spawn when guthix balance goes wrong. But the vampire juvinates still seem to retain their old names.

\i'm fairly sure i've remmebered this correctly, but it has been a few years!

Only way it could be part of some kind of lore move is if vampires and vampyres turn out to be slightly different; eg perhaps vampires are born as a species that reproduces and vampyres are people who have been turned.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

lol

Wouldn't that be sparkly eyes?

And they're not protecting a tree, but some unattractive pale girl that no man in his right mind would want to nail. :rolleyes:

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

lol

And they're not protecting a tree, but some unattractive pale girl that no man in his right mind would want to nail. :rolleyes:

I'd nail her, but that's mostly because I play runescape and I don't have many other choices.

lol

I'd nail her, but that's mostly because I play runescape and I don't have many other choices.

As I said, no man "in his right mind..." :-P

Back on topic I really like the idea of leveling up companions.

110809172139.png

I thought they were called VampYre Juvinates

Nah it seems to be an overlooked loophole.

They were all vampires such as count draynor and the guy from dt.

But then they seemed to decide to change them to vampyres. (thou count draynor, the dt guy and lord drakan are still refered to as vampire; as well as they random vampires that can lea at u in haunted wood)

Vampire Juveniles got changed to Vampyre to match vyrewatch and the new vampyres that spawn when guthix balance goes wrong. But the vampire juvinates still seem to retain their old names.

\i'm fairly sure i've remmebered this correctly, but it has been a few years!

Only way it could be part of some kind of lore move is if vampires and vampyres turn out to be slightly different; eg perhaps vampires are born as a species that reproduces and vampyres are people who have been turned.

Not that I would have ever thought to be saying this but runescape wiki has nice info about the vampyre/vampire difference. But yeah the vampires are the silly creatures that you can beat easely and the vampyres cannot be harmed except with the flail.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The whole Mort Myre area seems really graphically outdated so I'm glad to see them improving it from the teasers given. I liked Temple Trekking and the reverse minigame and the improvements look like I'll like it even more, but it doesn't look as though they are doing much to the rewards (I hope I am proved wrong) - I abruptly stopped after rushing for Lumberjack as I got sick of coming across the same puzzles all the time. :P

I wonder if some of the other minigame changes will come out with this?

imagangster.png

The whole Mort Myre area seems really graphically outdated so I'm glad to see them improving it from the teasers given. I liked Temple Trekking and the reverse minigame and the improvements look like I'll like it even more, but it doesn't look as though they are doing much to the rewards (I hope I am proved wrong) - I abruptly stopped after rushing for Lumberjack as I got sick of coming across the same puzzles all the time. :P

They said in the BTS that you'll be able to choose your reward, not sure if that'll change how you get Lumberjack but it wouldn't surprise me if they changed it.

They said in the BTS that you'll be able to choose your reward, not sure if that'll change how you get Lumberjack but it wouldn't surprise me if they changed it.

I wonder how much will change and how much will be kept. Probably a middle ground where you'll be given the option to select rewards out of a group, but the group won't be all the and what's in it changes at random.

I wonder how much will change and how much will be kept. Probably a middle ground where you'll be given the option to select rewards out of a group, but the group won't be all the and what's in it changes at random.

I don't think they'll actually put the lumberjack clothing as a reward to get from finishing the trek; I think they'll keep it that you can get it from the event in the actual trek itself...though they might change the rate of it appearing, possibly making it more common in the harder trek?

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

110809172139.png

He looks like Max Schreck in Nosferatu

600full-max-schreck.jpg

...with smaller ears of course.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

110809172139.png

I just noticed at the top is says "Walk here Meredith (level 128)/ 4 more options"; how are you able to have the options to yourself? O_o

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

110809172139.png

I just noticed at the top is says "Walk here Meredith (level 128)/ 4 more options"; how are you able to have the options to yourself? O_o

It's obviously someone else because in their combat style tab it says they are lvl 138. Probably an NPC named Meredith involved in the quest.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

110809172139.png

Squigtime took the picture.