Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

*prepares self*

I [bleep]ing love the Vampyre story. Hell, anything over the Salve is epic.

Too bad, the update today is only Temple Trekking update. Quest coming up next week.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

*prepares self*

Too bad, the update today is only Temple Trekking update. Quest coming up next week.

Argh. I got all hyped up for a lot less awesome? I sure hope not. Source? (They did jump to Edgeville, and both quest and TT are in the same area, so my hopes are up and ready to be shot down)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

*prepares self*

Argh. I got all hyped up for a lot less awesome? I sure hope not. Source? (They did jump to Edgeville, and both quest and TT are in the same area, so my hopes are up and ready to be shot down)

Emilee said three more updates are coming this month, and all tip pictures have been from Treasure Trails, not from anywhere else.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

*prepares self*

Emilee said three more updates are coming this month, and all tip pictures have been from Temple Trekking, not from anywhere else.

Ah well. They've all been in the updated swamp. So I guess an updated swamp and TT update will please me for this week.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I guess Jagex for the first time is going to jump in the bts order.

Maybe the quest needed some extra time.

Probably wont even come out this month imo. The whole up-roar with this Friends thingo promo, 1 week off, 1 week was graphics then they delayed this weeks by a day + somehow managed to crash their downloader 15mins prior to its update. For me they're starting to feel a tad unreliable. I'll be peeved if the Hybrid and Activities armors are pushed back to next month though.

Popoto.~<3

the slight delay last week and then further delay this week probably delayed the quest, but the mini-game rewards are probably simple enough to be ready ahead of time.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Probably wont even come out this month imo. The whole up-roar with this Friends thingo promo, 1 week off, 1 week was graphics then they delayed this weeks by a day + somehow managed to crash their downloader 15mins prior to its update. For me they're starting to feel a tad unreliable. I'll be peeved if the Hybrid and Activities armors are pushed back to next month though.

This, I'm now even sceptical of my idea that RotM will be released next month... I'm thinking they'll headline the BXPW next month "toughen up" again, this time for RotM in November/December... Who knows, might not even happen within this year >.<

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

That Jad pet is incredibly disappointing. It looks so...childish...It was supposed to motivate me to get the last two slayer levels, but now I don't even think I want it. :/

I was hoping for the quest next week, but I guess this is okay too. At least we'll see how they f'ed up another 85 req item sooner.

P.S. - Down with the Refer-A-Bot Programme

Supermancav.png

This, I'm now even sceptical of my idea that RotM will be released next month... I'm thinking they'll headline the BXPW next month "toughen up" again, this time for RotM in November/December... Who knows, might not even happen within this year >.<

Then no membership this year. As soon as I complete ROTM, I quit and give Ez all my stuff.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

Then no membership this year. As soon as I complete ROTM, I quit and give Ez all my stuff.

I'd be right there with you, but I'm too invested in the storylines and we all know it'll be at least another 10 years before we see the conclusions to the Elves, Nomad, or the Dragonkin.

Supermancav.png

I'd be right there with you, but I'm too invested in the storylines and we all know it'll be at least another 10 years before we see the conclusions to the Elves, Nomad, or the Dragonkin.

I'm interested in Elves, but could give a flying leap about the Kin and Nomad. Ezzy can fill me in on anything I might want to know and then I can check out youtube if I want to watch.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

297267_10150361671716729_59261801728_9634651_2535482_n.jpg

Level 100 Magic: You can now cast ATOMIC FART!

And I'm sorry that everyone seems to dislike the preview of TzRek Jad. I think it's adorable, personally.

That's the problem! At 99 slayer, 99 summoning, a FIRE CAPE, and 100 zeal, it shouldn't be [bleep]ing adorable. It should be intimidating and strike fear and wonder into the eyes of everyone who sees it.

td2sig.jpg