Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I hope they will update some of the other monsters in mort myre. Ghouls desperatly need an update as well.

And no teaser as to what the new rewards will be :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I hope they will update some of the other monsters in mort myre. Ghouls desperatly need an update as well.

And no teaser as to what the new rewards will be :thumbdown:

Contradictory?

Ghouls are not in mort myre.

Mort Myre is the swamp area only.

I guess you meant Morytania

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ghasts actually don't look bad as they do now, but rs is trying to make their game look more of that grim medieval look.

I think they'll do all the minigames this week and next week will be the new quest and graphic update. It could come from either update really...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Mmmmmm Temple Trekking update.

Me like. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

The only time I have ever done Temple Trekking was for whichever quest it was and I didn't enjoy it, the BTS does make it sounds like quite a promising improvement though. The graphics are looking nice too :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ghasts actually don't look bad as they do now, but rs is trying to make their game look more of that grim medieval look.

I think they'll do all the minigames this week and next week will be the new quest and graphic update. It could come from either update really...

People need to learn how to read the BTS. The updated minigame rewards are the last thing mentioned in the BTS. Considering that the same paragraph started with "Finally this month" I expect next weeks update to be the temple trekking update and nothing else.

Sylpheed.png

People need to learn how to read the BTS. The updated minigame rewards are the last thing mentioned in the BTS. Considering that the same paragraph started with "Finally this month" I expect next weeks update to be the temple trekking update and nothing else.

Quit trolling! It's a behind the scenes post not a legal document.

I read every news post and BTS (mostly out of sheer boredom), but I don't memorize and mentally jot down the layout of when each update occurs. Just because jagex tends to follow the layout of the BTS doesnt mean they go that route every time. They've switched it up before and undoubtable will do it again. Besides when you put temple trekking rework and minigame rewards up in the same BTS it makes me think jagex is doing them at the same time.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

People need to learn how to read the BTS. The updated minigame rewards are the last thing mentioned in the BTS

Perhaps you didn't notice that the Edgeville updates were not mentioned anywhere near the start of the BTS. That rule does not always apply.

But yes, in this specific case, it does say finally.

On topic - looking forward to improving companions, I was one of a seemingly tiny minority who enjoyed Trekking before now.

August:

First Week: No Update

Second Week: Grand Exchange and Edgeville Graphical Update + Audio Changes

Third Week: Morytania (or only Mort Myre) Graphical Update and Temple Trekking Changes

Fourth Week: Branches of Darkmeyer Master Quest

Fifth Week: Minigame Updates and Hybrid Armour

That's how I think this month will look like. :P

People need to learn how to read the BTS. The updated minigame rewards are the last thing mentioned in the BTS

Perhaps you didn't notice that the Edgeville updates were not mentioned anywhere near the start of the BTS. That rule does not always apply.

Hence why I added the additional sentence where it said 'Finally' which you conveniently left out of the quote taking it out of context.

@Urza, please learn the definition of troll, my post wasn't flame baiting intentionally or otherwise. Also, it doesn't take a rabid fanboy to remember the order of a small article like the BTS. If you can't remember that then god only knows how forgetful you must be.

Sylpheed.png

Hence why I added the additional sentence where it said 'Finally' which you conveniently left out of the quote taking it out of context.

@Urza, please learn the definition of troll, my post wasn't flame baiting intentionally or otherwise. Also, it doesn't take a rabid fanboy to remember the order of a small article like the BTS. If you can't remember that then god only knows how forgetful you must be.

Intentionally or not... people need to watch how they respond to others. And your still doing it. I don't appreciate people degrading me.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

August:

First Week: No Update

Second Week: Grand Exchange and Edgeville Graphical Update + Audio Changes

Third Week: Morytania (or only Mort Myre) Graphical Update and Temple Trekking Changes

Fourth Week: Branches of Darkmeyer Master Quest

Fifth Week: Minigame Updates and Hybrid Armour

That's how I think this month will look like. :P

Sounds like a nice month.

Intentionally or not... people need to watch how they respond to others. And your still doing it. I don't appreciate people degrading me.

I think you need to take you're own advice.

Calling troll at the slightest thing isn't exactly friendly and respectful. Also it is a phrase which many people view as degrading/insulting towards them when used as you did; as they are not trolling and making a genuine point.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think you need to take you're own advice.

Calling troll at the slightest thing isn't exactly friendly and respectful. Also it is a phrase which many people view as degrading/insulting towards them when used as you did; as they are not trolling and making a genuine point.

Don't be so dam sensitive, my first post wasn't even directly aimed at you. Like Accursed said, I was advising people to not expect anything other than temple trekking as the BTS more often that not follows the order in which the updates are presented in it.

Sylpheed.png

Temple trekking looks pretty nice going by the pictures.

I'm happy they're doing this. It'll make it more like a minigame rather then the... whatever it is now.

For some reason I expect to see people asking why melee can't be assisted like in this minigame.

Because its not being "assisted"?

Afterall you the player moves about, The level up message just infers (to me anyway) they thank you as it your helping them through the swamp that allowed them to safely gain xp to level up.

Kinda like when clan mates or friends take lower levelled friends to a boss ro dg or w/e and help them level up by being there.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

For some reason I expect to see people asking why melee can't be assisted like in this minigame.

Because its not being "assisted"?

Afterall you the player moves about, The level up message just infers (to me anyway) they thank you as it your helping them through the swamp that allowed them to safely gain xp to level up.

Kinda like when clan mates or friends take lower levelled friends to a boss ro dg or w/e and help them level up by being there.

Yeah I get ya, but they'll figure out something to say about it.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah was gonna say didn't they always do that unless you used the rod/flail's special to cpature them then use guthix balance(?) to either restore them to human, kill them or make them turn into an angry vamp thing u can kill

Plv6Dz6.jpg