Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I like what I see in those pictures. A new Myreque quest isn't out of the question as I recall not too long ago a Mod confirmed that Vyrewatch would be a slayer task after an upcoming quest.

TSGsignaturev2.png

"I think that if the devil doesn't exist, then man has created him. He has created him in his own image and likeness." ~Dostoyevsky

I reckon next myreque we get into an inner ring of the city where the citizens aren't vampires yet but they are ones drained enough to be on the turn; sort of pre-juvenile state.

I'm partially basing this on the decor as well, it doesn't seem quite ruined enough to be the slums we been to before.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

:blink:

Those graphics are pretty dang awesome. Grand Exchange looks amazing and Meiyerditch looks amazing too. (If you guys look at the mini-map, you can see the buildings of Meiyerditch)

I'm super excited that the game is getting great graphical updates.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

i would just liek to point out that person with 99 pray and summ and presumably the other melees as well is wielding a rune scimitar and some sort of kite shield. they really should get better equipment for their fake players.

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

i would just liek to point out that person with 99 pray and summ and presumably the other melees as well is wielding a rune scimitar and some sort of kite shield. they really should get better equipment for their fake players.

I agree. Shows how up to date they are with the game when they think people actually wear that stuff.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Those graphics are pretty dang awesome. Grand Exchange looks amazing and Meiyerditch looks amazing too. (If you guys look at the mini-map, you can see the buildings of Meiyerditch)

orly?

unled1bbc.jpg

Doesn't match any of the current meirdytch at all.

At best I'd say the big heaxagon shape we can see on west of minimap is the other side of tht heaxagonal-ish building we can jsut see on east edge at bottom or current area.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

orly?

unled1bbc.jpg

At best I'd say the big heaxagon shape we can see on west of minimap is the other side of tht heaxagonal-ish building we can jsut see on east edge at bottom or current area.

I say east of Buthrorpe i remember that some j mod say that buthrorpe gets some major graphical update soon when auras came out.

orly?

unled1bbc.jpg

Yeah, you're right. I had only just looked at the map :P

I'm going with everyone else and saying that it's a new part of Meiyerditch that'll be released with Myreque V

And the Edgeville picture isn't showing up.

Edit: These pictures are from the RS Media page if anyone is wondering.

Runescape_03.jpg

Pretty sure it's the body altar west of Varrock/Barbarian Villagae. I like the trees <3:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

The new trees really make every area look 10x better than it previously was. I wonder if Jagex are going to a large graphics update releasing the remodelled trees all across Runescape as well as updating a lot of these places. Wasn't bloom effects supposed to be in development by the graphics team as well?

Also, I bring this up:

Runescape_20.jpg

(Doesn't work, but I'm too lazy to re-upload for myself, open it in a new tab)

Three NPCs at the entrance to the dungeons. You can see the top of one of them. Any ideas?

EDIT: Actually, kinda looks like Sir Owen, and the three people may be Ariane, Ozan and him. Not sure why they're there, though.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Also, I bring this up:

Runescape_20.jpg

(Doesn't work, but I'm too lazy to re-upload for myself, open it in a new tab)

Three NPCs at the entrance to the dungeons. You can see the top of one of them. Any ideas?

EDIT: Actually, kinda looks like Sir Owen, and the three people may be Ariane, Ozan and him. Not sure why they're there, though.

Good eye! And if anything, they might be there for a kind of real-time sequel of their story. Not to get too far ahead of this, but I'd really like to see them in their respective T11 armors as was shown all over the main page before...

2dgucz6.png

i do believe those are pictures of the clan camp if i am not mistaken. i am gonna guess this because that is the next update and everyone is wearing the same clan cape from what i can see.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I'm glad that they're cleaning the sanguinesti slums up as far as palette variety goes. That whole area is a brown smudge and it made it really hard to see where some of the path was.

8f14270694.jpg

I'm glad that they're cleaning the sanguinesti slums up as far as palette variety goes. That whole area is a brown smudge and it made it really hard to see where some of the path was.

Which was all the fun :thumbup:

At leats it was actually satisfying to beat it, unlike [cabbage] like the void stares back etc

As fun as it is to scarper across the area like Batman, I wouldn't have minded as much if the graphical quality wasn't getting in the way of the experience. :razz:

I do hope that they make the vyre hunting a bit more accessible to the other combat types.

8f14270694.jpg

silver sickle bolts please

Horribly impractical, but YES

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]