Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

The higher the level, the uglier the armor gets. Atleast that's what I think. :P

I reallllly hope that isn't the level 85 armor.

I'd suspect it to be the thieving stuff its got tht sort of vague desert, ninja, stealthy look about it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The higher the level, the uglier the armor gets. Atleast that's what I think. :P

I'd suspect it to be the thieving stuff its got tht sort of vague desert, ninja, stealthy look about it

Yeah it looks just like samurai armor. Not a fan of the antlers but I like the concept.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Well ok. I'll admit the only part I rather dislike is the antlers. I can't make out if those are twigs in the background or not though.

I'm not a big fan of that sort of legwear either.

The thieving gear is "shadow wraps" i expect it to be robe like with a wrapped headdress.

The antlers at the top make me think of summoning, so either this is the necro gear they were talking about or you can store scrolls in the helm of the level 85 gear.

4e0Vn.png

The thieving gear is "shadow wraps" i expect it to be robe like with a wrapped headdress.

The antlers at the top make me think of summoning, so either this is the necro gear they were talking about or you can store scrolls in the helm of the level 85 gear.

It has a wrap thing under the armour and jagex armour descriptions pre-launch are rarely inline with what you'd expect.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It has a wrap thing under the armour and jagex armour descriptions pre-launch are rarely inline with what you'd expect.

"Shadow wraps. Kharidian-themed thieving gear, providing a constant boost to Thieving XP. Obtained from Pyramid Plunder."

I guess that's Kharidian-themed

4e0Vn.png

My take from this is that, in a few other fantasy RPGs, references to deer (antlers) represent swiftness which is often a symbol for rangers and scouts, but the plating shows heavier defense. So I'm guessing we are looking at our ranger/melee hybrid armor.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

297267_10150361671716729_59261801728_9634651_2535482_n.jpg

Anyone notice that there isn't a combat style fixed to the damage? So its not new spell graphics... I'm curious if this is quest related.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Anyone notice that there isn't a combat style fixed to the damage? So its not new spell graphics... I'm curious if this is quest related.

First thing that came to my mind was the Jad pet. Abyssal demons are known for whips, and the Abyssal Minion gives the player a fake one. Jad is known for high hits, maybe the pet attacks the player after talking to it?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

First thing that came to my mind was the Jad pet. Abyssal demons are known for whips, and the Abyssal Minion gives the player a fake one. Jad is known for high hits, maybe the pet attacks the player after talking to it?

That sounds feasible.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

When I think of necromancers I immediately picture the ones in Dungeoneering. In other words, PURPLE and ROBES. And since it was said they're mage armor with a prayer bonus, being released with ("stereotypical") skull staves, I seriously doubt the pictured armor is it.

Where is that area, by the way? At first look it appears to be generic F2P lands, but there are ruins in the background.

2dgucz6.png

Lumbridge Forest I think. With the well, and you can just see the east entrance to Lumbridge Castle.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

That sounds feasible.

I'm betting on a new livid farm spell for that picture.

That sounds feasible.

I'm betting on a new livid farm spell for that picture.

Hmm, sounds like something that could happen.

Wonder what spell it will be then.

It better comes with an update to livid farm itself.

Yeah, it'd be nice if there was more than 5 minutes of actual content in Livid farm. It's currently one of, if not the, worst bit of content in the game. At least all other mini-games require at least a bit of skill to do even if they do feature hours of grind (like Artisan's Workshop, making the swords requires some skill). Livid Farm has just nothing, it's a complete joke.

I'm interested to see which minigames the Hybrid Armour will be obtainable from. If I had to guess I'd say it'll probably be exclusive to combat minigames only.

Would love to see it added to Barrows or Pest Control.

Sylpheed.png

I'm interested to see which minigames the Hybrid Armour will be obtainable from. If I had to guess I'd say it'll probably be exclusive to combat minigames only.

Would love to see it added to Barrows or Pest Control

Barrow isn't a mini-game as such though. It's just a unique mechanic dungeon just with a very specific goal; much like smoky well, swamp caves etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg