Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

There were various images sent out, I just don't think Tipit got any this week. I know they had Veterans and Completionist on Twitter/Facebook and I saw a few other as well, not sure if they were from a fansite or what.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Fansites don't always get pictures. Especially when you consider how straight forward and obvious this update was the 3 pics floating about facebook and twitter more than gave it away; and showed us most of the capes if not the emotes.

What more could they reall give fansites? More of the same images for us to go meh seen it at; its not like quests or dungeons where they can get like 15 different shots to pass around without any duplication.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

^ Shadow is right

I myself am also an Expert Dragon Archer. They are actually pretty fast if you do it right.

Yup.

I used this guide to get 4k kills myself.

So, what will be next week's update? The Fremmenik/Dungeoneering sagas?

Most likely is the lava flow mine since jagex usually goes in order of the BTS.

Only exception being the small things like graphics or small tweaks that sometimes get scattered about.

Judging by BTS likely order is:

Next week: Lava Flow mine (possibly with the death hats)

Week after: Upgrade week (possibly with death hats and/or graphical improvements)

Last week: Fremmenik Sages (possibly with graphical improvements)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah check RSOF they put the thread up for no update week.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Looking good, can't wait for this update. Want to train my mining to 85 so badly :-)

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

That's the new miner outfit. Lumberjack for mining.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

That's the new miner outfit. Lumberjack for mining.

One of the bigger concerns for people are the conflict between using the varrock plate and possible miner chest piece.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

A mining update that is directly relevant to my mining level. I now know what it's like to be a low-level and get updates. [bleep] YEAH!

+1 I'm so glad I didn't powermine granite for 77 mining.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Heck even at 95 mining im interested in this update. The likely cenario will be me getting all the pieces and if there is a chest piece ill be replacing it with the varrock chest and suffer the what?... 0.5% bonus xp cut. Thas not much when you have a chance of getting double ores.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Heck even at 95 mining im interested in this update. The likely cenario will be me getting all the pieces and if there is a chest piece ill be replacing it with the varrock chest and suffer the what?... 0.5% bonus xp cut. Thas not much when you have a chance of getting double ores.

Varrock chest will most likely be superior to the gold plate. Hopefully the exp boost won't be a set effect.

crossed_body.png

Varrock chest will most likely be superior to the gold plate. Hopefully the exp boost won't be a set effect.

They said it would be like the woodcutting one.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

RS Facebook:

222775_10150261935371729_59261801728_8707150_8179017_n.jpg

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato