Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

if it's like the other game that i saw, there will also be a lot of frequent hiding spots so you could probably hop your way across the entire map and just grab a disguise when you need one

the thing about having multiple players is that guards have to have effective cover coordination, and thieves have to be able to run distraction tactics to waste the guards' time so that somebody can grab the loot

if the building has a lot of entrances, it'll be harder to deal with multiple thieves

8f14270694.jpg

So no rewards besides bxp? :( Not even guard or robber overides? Would be perfect for adding more thief gear or hunting gear.

• Like 2

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Surely a coordinated guards team could have 1 person standing at the noticeboard reporting all the disguises whilst the other guards use the tracker to just pick off the robbers really really easily...

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Surely a coordinated guards team could have 1 person standing at the noticeboard reporting all the disguises whilst the other guards use the tracker to just pick off the robbers really really easily...

Yeah there seems to be a pretty easy way for one team to dominate no matter what, depending on what Jagex does. I want to say that they'd be aware of this and wouldn't release a beatable minigame, but I just don't know anymore.

I'm not exactly thrilled over Hiest. I hope there is more to. It than just bxp.

I'm really interested in the One of a Kind quest.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Rolling back to 138 or keeping 200 yet people are picking 138 combat.

for [bleep] sake you [bleep]ing nostalgia [bleep]ers, stop making this game go in stupid circles. Getting mighty tired of the power they've given to these [bleep]ing idiots.

/mad

• Like 4

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Rolling back to 138 or keeping 200 yet people are picking 138 combat.

for [bleep] sake you [bleep]ing nostalgia [bleep]ers, stop making this game go in stupid circles. Getting mighty tired of the power they've given to these [bleep]ing idiots.

/mad

If you read the poll, you'd know that no matter what happens, the combat calculation will change.

The only difference is that the final number would be 138 or 200. I don't see the harm in having 138 as the final number for nostalgia purposes since the calculation will not be the same.

They're not "going in circles." They're reworking the combat calculation (since both the previous lv 138 and the current lv 200 are equally as flawed) and are asking the players if they'd want the max level to be 138 or 200.

My only problem with it is that they're making it the Dragonstone poll. That the maximum combat level of a reworked combat calculation was 138 or 200 is really insignificant, they could have used the Dragonstone poll spot for something more important and made that the Ruby poll or something.

I've often thought it was somewhat unfair that bunny ears and scythes were so restricted when they are quite unique but in a certain sense, generic items. Scythes are sort of a general weapon type really, and we have seemingly a whole line of animal ears that bunny ears would have fit nicely into. I would have rather seen scythes be introduced across metal types as a "stab" version of a halberd with a reach like one, but a more generic override is preferable to nothing other than the incredibly exclusive original and golden scythes, and highly fantasized new reaper scythe.

You just made me realize that they changed halberds from stabbing to slashing weapons... wow. Anyway, scythes make terrible weapons, and they don't have reach either, typically. I'd rather see glaives or polehammers or whatnot.

Yes, actually I wanted to include those two you mentioned as "crush" equivalent reach weapons but I felt it was perhaps beyond the scope.. :P

2dgucz6.png

200CB should not of been there anyway. Simple. If 75% say no, its common sense that they did wrong.

The majority of the Bible Belt refuses the evolution theory, just to mention. :p

I voted for 138, as I think ALL levels should be factored to show "combat ability".

200CB should not of been there anyway. Simple. If 75% say no, its common sense that they did wrong.

The majority of the Bible Belt refuses the evolution theory, just to mention. :P

I voted for 138, as I think ALL levels should be factored to show "combat ability".

138 doesn't do any better than that than 200 though. Either way they're both pretty broken. I doubt the community will let Jagex fix them though so ultimately it doesn't matter.

• Like 1

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

The majority of the Bible Belt refuses the evolution theory, just to mention. :P

When you factor in every skill, you get a result that's effectively a random number.