Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

So eventually you get to a 1/1 chance?  Victory over the RNG at last!

Well, over a very long time of course, which is always the case with statistics. Their new RNG model is still stupid, and nowhere near as reasonable as their guaranteed kill model, but with God Wars it really doesn't matter. You can camp them with ease, you will get lots of experience and money, if nothing else...

I get a does not exist for that page. Are you sure it's right?

Fixed...

Im really hoping that PP gets somw much needed love other than graphically updating it.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

yeah, like maybe not removing time every time you get hit by a snake

or increasing the chance of getting an outfit piece at a higher thieving level (like what they did with the dg recipes ish)

or making it possible to complete the outfit BEFORE you hit 99

maybe we can be crazy and put a deposit box next to the mummy or something

8f14270694.jpg

yeah, like maybe not removing time every time you get hit by a snake

or increasing the chance of getting an outfit piece at a higher thieving level (like what they did with the dg recipes ish)

or making it possible to complete the outfit BEFORE you hit 99

maybe we can be crazy and put a deposit box next to the mummy or something

It is very possible to get full outfit before 99. I completed my outfit at 86 Thieving.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

dnEAx.jpg

Are these people really this out of touch? Do they really expect people, even obscenely wealthy people, to take that sort of gear to deep wildy in an area near Warbands, that is multicombat with a monster that, to use their own words, "hits like a truck even on t90 armour"?

If you take that sort of gear to the wild, nearly all your time will be spent fending off other people rather than actually fighting the Wildy Wyrm. Even if you are successful in killing potential predators, you'll have to retreat to a bank to get more supplies, or the people you killed will probably come back with one item to troll/grief (just like they do in Warbands).

• Like 2

Their words aside what do you feel about them frkm watching the stream? For all we know they could be like airuts which hit hard, but can be compensated with soulsplit or vamp aura.

For all we know we just need to welfare with t70 crystal weapons and some junk armour using vamp aura and pots to make up for it.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I dont think i have time to transcribe it, but feel free to do so for the rest of the community.

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2os3y5/tldw_029_stream_ninja_qa_boss_pets_wildywyrm/

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It doesn't look like they tested with that tier of gear though, that's the problem.

Yay dead content and expensive drops no one wants!

Well these drops won't be too expensive as they're inferior to T90 weaponry in their offensive capabilities. It will be dead content though, unless you're in a large Warbands type group to protect you(and even then there's a chance another group might form to take you out), because most of your time will be spent being trolled by other people. The amount of effort just won't be worth it given the rewards. Heck, on the stream, he killed a Wildy Wyrm, and the drop was a super set...

With 1m lp i wonder if the assignment will be like 3-10 kills?

It is 1m LP for "The WildyWyrm" not a normal "WildyWyrm" which doesn't not have that amount of LP.

Do both spawn at the same spot?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

With 1m lp i wonder if the assignment will be like 3-10 kills?

It is 1m LP for "The WildyWyrm" not a normal "WildyWyrm" which doesn't not have that amount of LP.

Do both spawn at the same spot?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png