Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Treasure trail expansion bts trailer:

New whip special can pull your opponents across water, lava, land AND even off the top of a wall!

https://vine.co/v/O5K09Vu1QY5

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well that blows. The dyes will only be for tier 90 gear, as opposed to 85/80 that they said they were also giving them for.

Looks like my chaotics get to stay boring steel color and we cater to the end-tier guys. AGAIN. :twss:

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Well that blows. The dyes will only be for tier 90 gear, as opposed to 85/80 that they said they were also giving them for.

Looks like my chaotics get to stay boring steel color and we cater to the end-tier guys. AGAIN. :twss:

They actually stated previously (during live streams) that they would look at adding 85 and MAYBE... 80 at a later date. (so we will see)

But honestly at the prices those dyes are going to be for a while I don't think it would be worth using them on level 85/80 gear. (just my 2 cents)

• Like 2

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

I'm sorry, but I think you misspelled "beautiful". At least it might make T90 less of an eyesore by comparison

Not that I disagree, of course. And considering their track record, "maybe at a later date" means "sometime after Half Life 3 is released".

I'm sorry, but I think you misspelled "beautiful". At least it might make T90 less of an eyesore by comparison

Not that I disagree, of course. And considering their track record, "maybe at a later date" means "sometime after Half Life 3 is released".

Wow your optimistic on that date. I'd of thought more like around half life 5 release plus a year or ten

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

One of the dag kings, graardor, har-aken, chaos ele, qbd, and corp pets in the menagerie. I think i am mlst annoyed har-aken isnt shown with any tentacles.

dgRTc4o.jpg

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

One of the dag kings, graardor, har-aken, chaos ele, qbd, and corp pets in the menagerie. I think i am mlst annoyed har-aken isnt shown with any tentacles.

dgRTc4o.jpg

For a moment I thought "Oh my god! we're finally getting a [bleep]ing Construction update since 2007!"

...Then I had a sad.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

we have one.  it's a soul wars pet

• Like 2

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I might seriously break down and cry tears of joy if I could get an old style Chaos Ele pet (the purple cloud with tentacles).

Why does OSRS get all the good stuff?

Aren't we getting familiar overrides? Head over to the lolomon store subforums and make a suggestion.

So much teaser!

God wars family reunion!

HFaFM8l.jpg

Using my own desciption... "magmatic wings and "obsidian hood":

yYPKgWS.png

And what could this be?! I would really hope to thing they are reworking the god birds otherwise this might be slightly disturbing. Regardless the details and minute particle effects are astounding!

yCCTAK3.png

The order of ascension just got BIGGER... or smaller depending on your perspective.

RISiAjH.jpg

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The "Magmatic Wings" and Bird are both from http://[Use Quick Find Code]/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,92,65522079

Which heavily seems to suggest they're probably premier club membership items. The bird could be a cool pet, but it looks more like a teleport to me. I'd really like it as a pet though.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

^ What doesnt support god bird rework as well is that thread calls it a raptor.

Zamorak Hawk, Guthix Raptor.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

any one want to give a run down of the new bits video? youtube seems to be broken for now for me

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

any one want to give a run down of the new bits video? youtube seems to be broken for now for me

~~~legoman187~~~

Theres a golem.

We wander around with it.

We go to ever so subtley themed places tied to elder gods.

More golem and wandering.

Oh look a shiny puzzle!

Pet Golem

oh jesus it mod mark again please stop filming his face.

Pretty much covers it, not really much of note in the bts that wasn't in the 'coming next week' blast in last weeks video.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Would be nice if we could get more things like Tz-Rek Jad that make sense, and not just lore breaking, scaled down versions of bosses. I mean, I like a novelty pet as much as the next guy, but just making every boss into a pet seems kind of lazy somehow. There's no creativity.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Also why do they keep repeating that the players didn't want to directly face an elder god, but wanted to discover only a little bit. They say it so often that it almost looks like they think it is not obvious. We want mystery, like how it worked with the zaros quests, and with the elven quests.

• Like 1

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!