Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

They could possibly add more uses for it in the future

Edit: did the festive aura work for dg?

Yeah, but its hard capped meaning you will only get 250k bxp out of it a day i think.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No elite task then?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

No elite task then?

Probaby under wraps.

Festive aura is capped at 50k xp for 30 minutes after you activate the aura. It does stack with bxp, skill outfits and brawlers.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

They decided not to show elite tasks/all elite rewards on stream because spoilers etc.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

They decided not to show elite tasks/all elite rewards on stream because spoilers etc.

Instead of "spoilers" they should really call it "anti-playerbase whining insurance."

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Im cconfused on why you said dg is locked at 250k a day of the aura has a limit of 50k :s

Originally i thought the aura was capped at 250k per skill, but i was wrong.
  • Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I found a reddit review of the twitch involving the elf city tasks, ports v3 and the next city upgrade.

These are some of the extras i found outside of what i already posted earlier:

Tirannwyn Quivver concept art:

d59O7.jpg

Tirannwyn Quivver teleports:

Easy:

Lletya

Eluned

Medium:

Poison Waste Dungeon

Tyras Camp

Hard:

Death Altar

Elf Camp

Elite:

Harmony Pillars

Player Owned Ports Batch III

T85 melee and magic weapons

Level 85 Wand/Orb for Mage

Level 85 Weapons for Melee

Koi Scales/Pearls are one of the components to create the weapons

Scrimshaws for Fishing:

Wopperbaiting - XP boost Scrimshaw like Log-splitting/Rock-crushing

Scrimshaw that salvages Caskets (Has Tiers) - includes trade goods

Building Upgrades - Lodgings, Terracotta and Azure buildings

Few voyages are longer than the current length

Clue Voyages - Mix of Forgotten Scroll and Story missions which give benefits in Ports

Agility Adventurer - possibility that his outfit will be available as a cosmetic override

No new Completionist Requirements

New Adventurers will have Trio Storyline - Trimmed Requirement

Others

- The what we're planning thread for Elf City is being added to every day

- Plague's End will be a requirement for the quests involving Seren's return

- Seren Spells and Prayers will be a separate update from the Elf City thread changes

Poll results for 'which city would you like us to work on next'

1) Menaphos

2) Underwater City

3) Eastern Lands

I might run a seperate poll and topic thread for the next city. This could be potentially huge?

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

^ Some of those things are misquoted.

1) They said there would be s crimshaw for fishing that boosts xp THEN went on to talk about the other scrimshaw and its name (whopperbaiting) which does the caksets.

2) They did not say no new comp reqs for sure. They said the trio would be trim and they hadn't had the conversation yet for comp reqs as that is one of the last steps of dev.

3) They did not say Seren Spells and Prayers would be separate from the stuff in that thread.

As laid out in the thread itself there are 3 groups of fixes:

Bug fixes to be done asap and should be in the next few weeks

Ninja type fixes that will come bit by bit as and when they are ready.

Larger updates -  including the spells and prayers - which will probably be released all together as a main update.

4) The poll, as they stressed several times, was just to gauge rough interest and was in no way shape or form indicating dev intent. It was more of a for fun thing of "well we've done one of the big "missing" areas of those left what would you want most next?"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Help! I'm so confused by the latest TH promotion...

These new lamps are powerful but really simple – they work exactly like normal lamps do, with one fantastic additional benefit. If you have any Bonus XP in the skill that you’ve chosen to use the lamp on, on top of giving you the normal amount of XP a lamp does, they convert an equal amount of Bonus XP into regular XP - giving it to you right away!

That makes sense, you get xp + you convert some bonus xp into regular xp, except:

Smouldering lamps give the exact same amount of XP as their regular lamp counterparts, but if you already have bonus XP in the skill you are redeeming the lamp for, the same amount is given in regular direct XP. If you have insufficient bonus XP to do this (none, or less than the full amount), then half of this amount is awarded instead.

which implies you soak up bonus xp if you have it but no extra bonus as in the first quote, and

For example, if you are level 5 in a skill and have enough bonus XP already, you will receive 93 bonus experience and 93 direct experience. If you didn't have enough bonus XP in your bonus XP pool, then you will only get 46.5 direct experience.

which implies you get both xp and bonus xp, but nothing about converting!

???

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Help! I'm so confused by the latest TH promotion...

These new lamps are powerful but really simple – they work exactly like normal lamps do, with one fantastic additional benefit. If you have any Bonus XP in the skill that you’ve chosen to use the lamp on, on top of giving you the normal amount of XP a lamp does, they convert an equal amount of Bonus XP into regular XP - giving it to you right away!

That makes sense, you get xp + you convert some bonus xp into regular xp, except:

Smouldering lamps give the exact same amount of XP as their regular lamp counterparts, but if you already have bonus XP in the skill you are redeeming the lamp for, the same amount is given in regular direct XP. If you have insufficient bonus XP to do this (none, or less than the full amount), then half of this amount is awarded instead.

which implies you soak up bonus xp if you have it but no extra bonus as in the first quote, and

For example, if you are level 5 in a skill and have enough bonus XP already, you will receive 93 bonus experience and 93 direct experience. If you didn't have enough bonus XP in your bonus XP pool, then you will only get 46.5 direct experience.

which implies you get both xp and bonus xp, but nothing about converting!

???

I think they didn't put time in the wording. Their 93 bonus xp in the last sentence is probably the extra direct xp that you get from the lamp, then if you have enough bonus xp in storage you get 93 extra extra direct xp. If you don't have enough bonus xp in storage you get half of the extra extra direct xp. Yeah that didn't make it much better... they just shouldn't release these confusing TH thingies...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I know it's Thanksgiving but I'm not just going to gobble up any whimsically worded promotion, Jagex <.<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I believe it acts like this...

You get a smouldering lamp for farming. When you click it you get experience directly and the same in bonus experience to use later.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think it is like this:

Skill X has Y amount of bonus exp.

Y is greater then the exp one could earn from a lamp in terms of exp.

One would be awarded the exp a lamp normally gives and same number is deducted from Y and awarded in addition to the former.

So: Exp from lamp + Converted exp from BXP is awarded.

Now with numbers:

Skill X has 100,000 BXP. A lamp would award this person 20,000 exp.

Person would receive 20,000 exp from the lamp, and another 20,000 from the BXP.

The BXP total now is 80,000 and the player gained 40,000 exp, of which 20,000 derived from the BXP pool.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Right, that's what the first thing I read said, but then the RS Wiki has contradictory information >.<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png