Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

That pet update, particularly the 100% threshold sounds pretty nice. Now if only Mod Ryan would make nontradable items lootshare-able like charms. (Something he said he would do months ago)

Having a pair of glasses that say 200,000,000 doesn't make lore sense, either, but it exists.

• Like 1

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Its always nice to put a slight spin on these pieces with lore though. They could have have it so a certain drop gets turned in at someone like nomad or death for a replica of the bosses soul. For example buying from death or finding shards of certain bosses souls or their essence to turn in for a minor clone or replica using the bosses essence or soul shard.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yess after seeing OS's Chaos Elemental I'd wanted one for RS3 :D

Good thing I won't have to actually kill CE itself for this though :P

EDIT

Sy above just reminded me;

Anyone else flip shit when they saw Nomad classified as a Zamorakian follower? (In the poll)

Not what I was expecting, or I didn't know it had ever even been hinted at before!

2dgucz6.png

besides impling codex is there any more confirmed new comp reqs for batch 2 elf city? or is it just speculation- what speculation is there?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

EDIT

Anyone else flip shit when they saw Nomad classified as a Zamorakian follower? (In the poll)

Not what I was expecting, or I didn't know it had ever even been hinted at before!

The basic belief was that Nomad's master was Lucien and Nomad was gaining power to stop him. This was confirmed in a Q&A but never in-game. This storyline was made kinda useless once Lucien got killed. So now what they're going with is that Nomad was trying to stop Lucien from gaining power because Nomad is a loyal Zamorakian. It fits, but mainly because there really was next to nothing learned about Nomad in Nomad's Requiem.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

besides impling codex is there any more confirmed new comp reqs for batch 2 elf city? or is it just speculation- what speculation is there?

~~~legoman187~~~

Not entirely confirmed but it's safe to assume:

4 more clan titles to earn

up to 4 more generic tasks within clans to complete

Since Iorwerth, Trahearn, Cadarn and Crwys titles are all reqs, as are platinum rush of blood, helping lady trahearn and completing the spirit tree network in crwys.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

in the runefest panel discussion about the elf city didn't they indicate it would be 5-6 new comp reqs. i took that as the 4 for the clan titles (which we can only speculate about), the implying codex and maybe one more

I am going to assume nothing is known about the others, that is interesting, jagex playing something that close to the chest. I guess it will be a surprise.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

EDIT

The basic belief was that Nomad's master was Lucien and Nomad was gaining power to stop him. This was confirmed in a Q&A but never in-game. This storyline was made kinda useless once Lucien got killed. So now what they're going with is that Nomad was trying to stop Lucien from gaining power because Nomad is a loyal Zamorakian. It fits, but mainly because there really was next to nothing learned about Nomad in Nomad's Requiem.

Good enough for me!

Zamorak needs more unique, powerful allies - and the Mahjarrat don't count, because they proved themselves mutinous dicks at S's Ascension.

2dgucz6.png

Speaking of god. I hope there never comes a world event between Zamorack and Zaros (which would make sense to have), because Zaros would lose in no time because lots of people know about Zamorack, but not about Zaros. Also what I don't seem to get from the Lore in Runescape was that all kind of gods where combining their strengths against Zaros, but Zaros doesn't seem to be evil, he just had a lot of power back in the day (not sure about now). He just had evil followers of which most of them are now Zamorack followers (demons for example)

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Seen how many Zarosians there are now since the quests related to him have came out?

It's cray.

Besides, I don't believe they'd put Zaros against any of the other Gods. He's above the petty squabble of the lower tiers :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

What if he decides he needs the stone?

Also its been made clear, that the reason Zaros was overthrown is because Zamorak developed a God Complex (likely seeded by Sliske), and started to preach of Change and Freeing the Oppressed Demons from the 'Man', and Zaros had confirmed that it was a showdown between the two of them. Not a raid of his throne room, and that he didn't trip into the staff of armadyl..

It is quite likely that the Mahjaarat that are Zamorakian don't worship him. He was one of their peers. Instead, they quite literally follow him, as they do any other leader who has power.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

i'd like to thank the academy...

coJ9C.png

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I want to see urns!  Also I wonder if Hardcore Ironman mode would put you on the board at one for the deaths  <.<.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Deaths would be hilarious (and so easily abused - especially by low level players).

Clue Scrolls and solo dungeon floors would be good.

Popoto.~<3

Deaths would be hilarious (and so easily abused - especially by low level players).

Clue Scrolls and solo dungeon floors would be good.

Trying to figure out the quickest way to get yourself killed without help as a high level player. Best I can come up with so far is games necklace->corp, or possibly max guild portal->GWD with no god items on

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

if safe deaths counted a well-placed poh steel dragon might be the move.  i know which one i'll be voting for tho

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Take a few steps in from the red portal in Clan Wars.  Then "Omg I forgot to bank my phat set!!"

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Please not the death one... Please... I would like to see the clue scroll one, altough I play to less to compete in any of these.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I would like to win yujs suggestion with one Defence

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Speaking of god. I hope there never comes a world event between Zamorack and Zaros (which would make sense to have), because Zaros would lose in no time because lots of people know about Zamorack, but not about Zaros. Also what I don't seem to get from the Lore in Runescape was that all kind of gods where combining their strengths against Zaros, but Zaros doesn't seem to be evil, he just had a lot of power back in the day (not sure about now). He just had evil followers of which most of them are now Zamorack followers (demons for example)

if zamorak couldn't win against saradomin, the second largest ballsack after zaros in terms of shit recklessly destroyed by his interference, he's not going to beat the most popular god in rs since guthix died

8f14270694.jpg

if zamorak couldn't win against saradomin, the second largest ballsack after zaros in terms of shit recklessly destroyed by his interference, he's not going to beat the most popular god in rs since guthix died

Didn't they say Zaros was going to be exclusively quest content anyway since he is integral to the 6th age plot arc.

Plus don't it is not true to say the gods allied against Zaros, or that their motivation was him being evil.

Whilst Zaros' Empire was going strong they were all kind flailing around on the fringes just hoping to keep their own territories it was AFTER Zaros 'died' that they teamed up to drive out and crush the remaining strong Zarosians before immediately turning on each other again and descending into the God Wars.

Their motivation would seemingly be pure and simple assuring their own survival - Zaros was a threat because of his strong followers. Without leadership they were vulnerable and those who couldn't be swayed to join other sides were better killed or locked away no matter what the specific end goal of each god.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Few pages back now, but did they ever say if we could dye level 90 shields/gloves/jewelry?

2dgucz6.png

I think it was just weapons/gear, as far as I can remember/search.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png