Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

i'd like to thank the academy...

coJ9C.png

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I want to see urns!  Also I wonder if Hardcore Ironman mode would put you on the board at one for the deaths  <.<.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Deaths would be hilarious (and so easily abused - especially by low level players).

Clue Scrolls and solo dungeon floors would be good.

Trying to figure out the quickest way to get yourself killed without help as a high level player. Best I can come up with so far is games necklace->corp, or possibly max guild portal->GWD with no god items on

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

if safe deaths counted a well-placed poh steel dragon might be the move.  i know which one i'll be voting for tho

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Speaking of god. I hope there never comes a world event between Zamorack and Zaros (which would make sense to have), because Zaros would lose in no time because lots of people know about Zamorack, but not about Zaros. Also what I don't seem to get from the Lore in Runescape was that all kind of gods where combining their strengths against Zaros, but Zaros doesn't seem to be evil, he just had a lot of power back in the day (not sure about now). He just had evil followers of which most of them are now Zamorack followers (demons for example)

if zamorak couldn't win against saradomin, the second largest ballsack after zaros in terms of shit recklessly destroyed by his interference, he's not going to beat the most popular god in rs since guthix died

8f14270694.jpg

Speaking of god. I hope there never comes a world event between Zamorack and Zaros (which would make sense to have), because Zaros would lose in no time because lots of people know about Zamorack, but not about Zaros. Also what I don't seem to get from the Lore in Runescape was that all kind of gods where combining their strengths against Zaros, but Zaros doesn't seem to be evil, he just had a lot of power back in the day (not sure about now). He just had evil followers of which most of them are now Zamorack followers (demons for example)

if zamorak couldn't win against saradomin, the second largest ballsack after zaros in terms of shit recklessly destroyed by his interference, he's not going to beat the most popular god in rs since guthix died

Didn't they say Zaros was going to be exclusively quest content anyway since he is integral to the 6th age plot arc.

Plus don't it is not true to say the gods allied against Zaros, or that their motivation was him being evil.

Whilst Zaros' Empire was going strong they were all kind flailing around on the fringes just hoping to keep their own territories it was AFTER Zaros 'died' that they teamed up to drive out and crush the remaining strong Zarosians before immediately turning on each other again and descending into the God Wars.

Their motivation would seemingly be pure and simple assuring their own survival - Zaros was a threat because of his strong followers. Without leadership they were vulnerable and those who couldn't be swayed to join other sides were better killed or locked away no matter what the specific end goal of each god.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Didn't they say Zaros was going to be exclusively quest content anyway since he is integral to the 6th age plot arc.

Plus don't it is not true to say the gods allied against Zaros, or that their motivation was him being evil.

Whilst Zaros' Empire was going strong they were all kind flailing around on the fringes just hoping to keep their own territories it was AFTER Zaros 'died' that they teamed up to drive out and crush the remaining strong Zarosians before immediately turning on each other again and descending into the God Wars.

Their motivation would seemingly be pure and simple assuring their own survival - Zaros was a threat because of his strong followers. Without leadership they were vulnerable and those who couldn't be swayed to join other sides were better killed or locked away no matter what the specific end goal of each god.

That makes a lot of sense :) Thanks

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The stuff they shew of shadow etc the gloves and boots certainly seemed to match

bVnRI.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Whay... Page 500, look at that :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I'd imagine t90 gloves, if included, would use the combining mechanic for recharging, kinda like they did with some of the other degradable.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

So , you'd use new gloves on your 0% gloves to get 100% gloves..

That is exactly the same as what is now, except you never have 0% gloves lol

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Hey all,

It's time for an old friend/enemy to make a return. The wildywyrm! (and ofc the fury shark) That's right, we're bringing it back as a slayer task.

Before we do, we'd like your help to clarify a few things.

What Slayer level do you think the wildywyrm should require?

>>95 is winning<<

While most strykewyrms don't have a 100% drop we'd like to keep the wildywyrm a good source of profit. To do this we want to introduce Corrupted Ashes, they would be your ash equivalent of frost dragon bones give approximately 160xp each.

We'd like to give the wildywyrm a couple of nice rare drops too, namely level 85 weapons. Both are task only.

1. A level 85 whip.

The wildywyrm will drop a whip attachment and whips (yes multiple) will be needed to charge it up. Over time the attachement will corrupt the whips compeltely and you'll be left with the attachement. Vine whips will count double towards recharging.

The whip will also have a special attack, this is up for discussion in this thread but this is the current design:

The special attack will take 60% special.

It will work from range (max 10).

It will fire a firey tornado at the target binding them in place and applying a DoT attack.

If used at range the bind will last 1.8 seconds. If used at melee distance the bind will last 3.6 seconds.

2. A level 85 staff.

The wildywyrm will drop a corruption stone. A staff of light can be used on this and the stone will corrupt the staff of light into a staff of darkness.

It will have the same passive as the staff of light.

The special attack will take 100% special.

The Staff of light special and the staff of darkness special will now work against all styles.

The staff of darkness speciall will reducade damage by 25% and reflect 25% of damage for sixty seconds.

Hmm, look at my new slayer task!

Ajv4eGW.png

[qfc]16-17-408-65502110[/qfc]

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I made a post about the strawpolls earlier. The only new thing is the picture of the wyrm and the new whip. Im not sure if i like the new lash. They should upgrade the graphics.

They should release baron sharks to use to make shark soup as a higher than rocktail soup alternative.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Ajv4eGW.png

Hmm...I wonder where they got the inspiration for this thing..(I was going to link a picture of Steelix (pokemon), but then the whitelisted sites thing got me :().

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.