Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

The outfit does give double xp for double siphons, so at a 7% chance of getting 2x xp I think that's equivalent to a 7% xp boost?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Nabbed the law ethereal head, body, and legs.  Lucky me, I never win anything on these!  Pictures later...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah i managed the law head, top and boots in 17 keys. I might buy some more to finish up everything.

Also another ninja teaser:

UmDHpVU.png

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think it's advertising the drop option being above the use option? Unless it's always been the case... >_<

That would be practically useless since you just put it on the action bar to drop anyway.  I mean if they did that for logs or something I would be happy, or let us configure the order of options.  On the other hand I've never seen the stone in the middle...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I think it's advertising the drop option being above the use option? Unless it's always been the case... >_<

That would be practically useless since you just put it on the action bar to drop anyway.  I mean if they did that for logs or something I would be happy, or let us configure the order of options.  On the other hand I've never seen the stone in the middle...

Third red gatestone is a dg task set reward.

It's not new.

The thing they are teasing is the drop order.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Third red gatestone is a dg task set reward.

It's not new.

The thing they are teasing is the drop order.

Alright thanks, hopefully we can change drop order on logs then :pray:.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I doubt it means anything for any menu order beyond gatestones.

Afterall it makes sense for gatestones - the only thing you ever want/need to do with them from inventory is drop.

Logs and other such things still have other functions to perform considered more important than dropping.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Do you need the entire set to get the yellow wizard teleports. Or is it one tele per complete piece?

You need a full set.  I've tried.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I don't get why I need to get my wicked hood out of my POH everytime I want to use those teleports. :/

Yeah kind of silly I suppose but it only incorporates those benefits in if you have a full set.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I don't get why I need to get my wicked hood out of my POH everytime I want to use those teleports. :/

Yeah kind of silly I suppose but it only incorporates those benefits in if you have a full set.

Well, I do have full wicked, in my POH, but the game says 'I don't own them'.

Odd that it does work with the elven thieving set while having full ibis in my POH.

Odd that it does work with the elven thieving set while having full ibis in my POH.

You have the full ethereal outfit then?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

You have the full ethereal outfit then?

Tbf Golems didn't work with gold in poh at launch

Exoskele didn't work with ibis in poh at launch.

Is it any surprise that for the third time it doesn't work with outfits in poh at launch.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It does work with Master Runecrafter in POH, oddly enough.

I tested it myself yesterday.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Next week sees the release of the F2P holloween event. Here is the BTS trailer:

EDIT: Next week sees the release of the F2P quest Broken Home. Thank you Sy!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Correction:

Next week sees the release of the f2p halloween event.

The Broken Home quest will be featured in NEXT weeks BTS and released in 'coming weeks'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Correction:

Next week sees the release of the f2p halloween event.

The Broken Home quest will be featured in NEXT weeks BTS and released in 'coming weeks'

Thank you I made my corrections :).

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

*Hopes go up*

*Reads Sy's post*

*Hopes back down*

But seriously, the event looks nice, GhostBusters RuneScape style!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I think I really like the lore connection of crandor's deceased from Elvarg's attack. I still wish we could have a revamped Crandor to show the desolated husk of a flourishing port city. Until then it just kind of looks like an early rs3 environment devoid of any influential scenery.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png