Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

You can actually mix and match from all 5 of those, they just want to gauge which features people like the most

For what it's worth, they did the same for the five and ten year capes.

Front 3, back 1 in my opinion

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I went for front & shoulders 5, back 2 and symbol 3, but I also said I wanted back tassels.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

oh, we're doing this again? time for another hideous cape that nobody wants

• Like 5

8f14270694.jpg

Front 1, back 3 IMO.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

As long as all of  the tassels are in place I'm happy :)

2dgucz6.png

Don't worry, I posted on the thread warning Jagex that if they removed any of the tassels I would summon a giant snake demon to eat them in their sleep.

It's not a bluff. I have 99 summoning IRL. They better watch out.

I told them to remove the back tassels, they're annoying anyway

Its funny because jagex just solved a similar problem with the cape hoods. There should be a toggle option for tassles and hoods. Mind you the hood option for max/comp is currently permanent, but its not hard to do.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Well you can have a little tiny snake demon that bites your nose.

Sounds like an awesome pet.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

They better not fugly up my Farming cape, It's the only damn good cape I have access to.

Popoto.~<3

Then should make keepsaked items keep their appearance even with graphical updates  ::/ .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

They're, um, highly venomous. Look, cut me some slack, I need to save my summoning points for the Jmods.

They're, um, highly venomous. Look, cut me some slack, I need to save my summoning points for the Jmods.

Should have used a potion.

and colorado, any way. I am mildly interested in what they can do the new ports gear they are pre hyping, i am also intresteder in going in a different direction rather than further distance. i just hope that i can tell my crew to go along the hypotenuse of the triangle rather than all the way to shield then what ever way.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

They have waited this long to do the skillcape rework. They should either wait and take the time to do it properly and make it awesome (which would mean adopting Vanhellsing2's [i think that's his name] design), or they should just scrap the project and all these crappy designs.

They have waited this long to do the skillcape rework. They should either wait and take the time to do it properly and make it awesome (which would mean adopting Vanhellsing2's [i think that's his name] design), or they should just scrap the project and all these crappy designs.

Sadly they have clearly opted for a uniform set as well as making a loud statment against the highly desired set mentioned. Whats ironic and amusing is we will most likely see this update just before the Runelabs system is brought into effect. Then Runelabs will see a surge of support for a reworked set of reworked skillcapes. Jagex will presumably use the artsy reditions as cosmetic overrides much like the enhanced fire cape. Im betting youll have to do some lengthy feat much like you had to turn in those three tokhaar kal.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Or they might just never do unique skillcapes for each skill.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I agree that the player made ones are nice but I do think it's unrealistic to implement them in game

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

*looks at solomon's store*

*side eye*

Tell if wouldnt be an obvious place to offer enhanced skill capes for players who REALLY love farming, firemaking, or *gasp* slayer!

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png