Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Apparently the ghost and beast update is next weeks update. We are recieving level 40, 50, 60 ranger boots. Ghosts will drop a new essence to charge an enhanced ectoplasmator. We are also getting an ectoplasmator upgrade for more prayer xp from ghosts and demons as long as you keep it charged.

I am curious is if this upgrade will destroy all ashes dropped? Does it stack with infernal urns?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hello again!

This thread is a continuation from here and here.

A quick summary. We announced our follow up poll to the skillcapes rework, but many of you were unhappy with the choices available. We therefore decided to pull the poll and have now concepted some new versions of the skillcape template.

Below are five concepts. Please take a look and fill in our little survey below, along with any additional feedback comments. Based on your feedback, we will put together one or two concepts to poll against the existing options we mentioned in the first thread.

Front 1, Back 1

qLj4dNX.jpg

Front 2, Back 2

O4EfRzz.jpg

Front 3, Back 3

oUJWh2u.jpg

Front 4, Back 4

8360gtu.jpg

Front 5, Back 5

zC4MpYL.jpg

Tassels Front (Y/N):

Favorite Front Design:

Favorite Shoulder Design:

Tassels Back (Y/N):

Favorite Back Design:

Favorite Logo Design:

Favorite Logo Position:

Additional Feedback:

Source: http://[Use Quick Find Code]/c=POm0A4WjZY8/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?355,356,654,65495459

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So what this thread tells me is that one poll they did with a very minor tidy up of the skillcapes - they expected that to be the entire rework and then had to pull it when people kinda pointed out we asked and voted for a full rework not a spruce up to fix long standing issues.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can actually mix and match from all 5 of those, they just want to gauge which features people like the most

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I went for front & shoulders 5, back 2 and symbol 3, but I also said I wanted back tassels.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Don't worry, I posted on the thread warning Jagex that if they removed any of the tassels I would summon a giant snake demon to eat them in their sleep.

It's not a bluff. I have 99 summoning IRL. They better watch out.

I told them to remove the back tassels, they're annoying anyway

Its funny because jagex just solved a similar problem with the cape hoods. There should be a toggle option for tassles and hoods. Mind you the hood option for max/comp is currently permanent, but its not hard to do.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I told them to remove the back tassels, they're annoying anyway

Well you can have a little tiny snake demon that bites your nose.

Sounds like an awesome pet.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19