Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Thats a welcome update to come!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

On one hand, yay now they'll finally be usable! Greatly looking forward to that.

On the other... much higher requirements than any other T80 item, degrades to dust, requires a stupid amount of harmonic dust to even enchant, and higher than 1/2500 drop rate... And they didn't think that would need a buff?

This might actually make these items, you know, usable when it goes live. I currently have T80 for Range but only 75 for Magic/Melee (although I'll be buying Drygores again after Christmas). I mean I've maxed all Melee related skills so it's not that big of a deal to me personally. However, this could potentially help out a lot of people that don't have enough tokens for Dungeoneering T80 weapons or the money for T90 but want something better than T70(5), like me. :D

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

This might actually make these items, you know, usable when it goes live. I currently have T80 for Range but only 75 for Magic/Melee (although I'll be buying Drygores again after Christmas). I mean I've maxed all Melee related skills so it's not that big of a deal to me personally. However, this could potentially help out a lot of people that don't have enough tokens for Dungeoneering T80 weapons or the money for T90 but want something better than T70(5), like me. :D

Also keep in mind at 99 Agility there is a 3% damage boost for these weapons as well.

With this staff, you have a small chance of doing 25% extra damage on a hit. This chance varies with your Agility level and maxes out at 12% at 99 Agility. So at most, this gives it a 3% damage boost over the chaotic staff, which has identical stats otherwise.

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png

Or a "Random lootbeam" option on the menu... That would be fun.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

That's already on the ninja list :)

Everything random is fun and games until someone makes a dice game. </sarcasm>

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That's already on the ninja list :)

Everything random is fun and games until someone makes a dice game. </sarcasm>

Unless of course you take it in the context of how home teleport, skilling etc animations are already 'random' aka it cycles through them in a set order

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lol is that the Christmas loot beam? Looks epic!

Yup, and it's going to have different coloured boxes depending on lootbeam tier. It's absolutely stunning and is way better than the normal beam or the Rainbow beam. Amazing how nice Jagex makes things look when they are micotransactions. Sad though that it was avaiable as a limited time event only. Oh well, I got mine. 

• Like 1

Lol is that the Christmas loot beam? Looks epic!

Yup, and it's going to have different coloured boxes depending on lootbeam tier. It's absolutely stunning and is way better than the normal beam or the Rainbow beam. Amazing how nice Jagex makes things look when they are micotransactions. Sad though that it was avaiable as a limited time event only. Oh well, I got mine. 

I got mine like, the day before they stopped the presents. Sad I couldn't play more during that time, I missed out on a lot.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

considering that a lot of people just flooded the prize drawings due to the whole rares thing, there were a lot of multiples that never went to people that would be able to or want to use them

it's frankly quite stupid

8f14270694.jpg

I like how the whole 'extra rewarding' big presents played out.

20 big presents.

3 glowing crackers.

Top value reward - 98 coal.

~130 normal presents.

1 pet, 1 loot beam, 1 scythe.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I got a loot beam I can't use and a bunch of tiny xp lamps. Hmph!

On the other hand, I'll forgive it just because the snowboarding was pretty sweet.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.