[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Miss Lioness

Use attack as the summoning icon action, rather than call. It is an immediate action, titan will attack whoever you have targeted.

Also, you can use scrolls between waves so it's next attack would be a special attack

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

It seems there is a new title: Rootbinder.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I did some pvm recently and had no issues getting my steel titan to attack monsters. I'd attack the npc, right click familiar options, select attack and click the npc. Are you using the familiar pop up interface?

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Yes I am, and I got it working now. :)

Sadly, I've done about 40 trips today, have gotten most of them to wave 20 with the last NPC at 150lp or something, I just can't hit more. I'm doing everything everyone is saying, I just need like 5 seconds more... This is really getting frustrating. The fact that some of my friends are taunting me with their Noxious Staff doesn't aid either. :/

ZoOQX6J.png

Thanks alot guys! :D Finally made it, after like 50-60 attemps.

I'll now go stand outside and scream my lungs out.

• Like 4

Well Morvans challenge definitely worked out well for me. I finally got assigned it today having finished the 8 dark beast tasks, I went and did an Araxxor kill and got an eye drop! Bought the leg, combined them and sold the nox staff making 57mil in the process. Thank you comp reqs!

How to get the ravensworn title compliments to Yuu and his followers:

HOW TO GET THE RAVENSWORN TITLE:

You need to spot 13 ravens. What we know so far is that one spawns at game reset somewhere in Prifddinas. It is a different spawn for each world. Once you have spotted a raven, you won't be able to spot another raven for a period of time, even if you go to a different world. As I am writing this, the raven didn't respawn at the one hour mark after game reset. Checking again in 5 hours, as then 6 hours will have passed since game reset, which lines up with us being unable to get the title for the first 4 days of elf city release. It could also be 1 raven per day.

Note: You can spam click the raven to spot it multiple times. This is most likely a bug and I have no idea if you can get in trouble for "abusing" it.

Known Locations:

1. South of the Seren Stones between the two buildings.

2. Behind the house in front of the Spirit Tree.

3. West of the Iowerth church.

4. East of the Iowerth church.

5. The window outside the battlestaff shop.

6. South of the house with the spinning wheel.

• Like 2

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I just found another raven location:

Behind the green house

I suspect there must be 1 more spawn in trahearn area.

Either side of church - 2 iorwerth

Battle staff and spinning wheel - 2 cadarn

Spirit tree and green house - 2 crwys

seren stones & ? -  2 trahearn

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I would note that we only know one spawned at today's reset. We don't know that one will spawn tomorrow, or what the time span is at all. It may only spawn once every 13 days. It may spawn once every day starting with the 13th day, it could be every saturday, every weekend. Basically, we don't know time frame at all yet.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

That is a fair point.

I'd be inclined to assume its going to appear daily now, however every 13th day is possible as it is 13 days since Prifddnas opened that we have seen the first ones.

But to my mind waiting 13 days before the first spawn was a one off play on the numeric of 13 cause I doubt they are gonna make it take 169 days to get 1 title.

As for the potential of it being weekly I doubt because weekly doesn't seem to have any relation to it so far; plus everything weekly pretty much falls in with weds reset now so saturday feels like it sticks out like a sore thumb for that.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well unless I'm being blind they did not spawn today and given that they disappeared 13 hours after they originally spawned apparently the idea of a 13 day gap seems more and more plausible.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Also, Raven announced on twitter that he's going to look into getting a reset for those players that abused the multi-clicking bug to get the title off one raven.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Seems fair though they should reset it to 1/13 rather than total reset.

I got 7/13 off one raven and I was aware of the spam click thing, but I wasn't trying to abuse it. Between lag and over excitedness I have a tendency to spam click anyway for all sorts of stuff of that ilk e.g. penguins - just so happened they combined to result in 7 spots, especially given my excitement on finding a raven spawn that was not on any lists at the time and still hasn't made it to rs wiki.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

yea, I would say reset everyone who has done it to 1/13, because its nearly impossible to tell who was deliberate. I only clicked it once, but I know a lot of times in rs I click the button multiple times when running up to something.

I used elements, it works very nicely.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Stupid

• Like 2

Account Help