[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Miss Lioness

Go with titan for the super fast tds kills instead tbh. I took a melee switch for the airut since they seemed a bit of a pain with magic, and of course blood spells for the muspah. Took maybe 6-7 tries before I got to wave 21, and then got to wave 22 on my weekly run of it :)

Edit: Also does anyone have any thoughts on blocks/prefers for the elf slayer master?

I got to wave 22 :D

Also preferred Black Dragons lol

Yeah who wouldnt...

Yeah, thing is, after I did that, QBD wasn't counting for my task anymore... Ended up having to finish at normal ones. -.-

2dgucz6.png

20 wave thing feels so retarded unless you are stocked in money and able to buy 90 weapon, you just can't kill airut/cele dragons or kalger demon in under 30 seconds with chaotic staff, even td's you can kill under 30

Been told Thieving is 500k xp an hour with Exo Outfit with these conditions. Quick hop to remove being unable to thief, always stay with the Voice of Seren (VoS). Xp is basd with raf + ava + ibis

Also correct me if i'm wrong wasn't there suppose to be a Slayer Cave for Elf city much like kuras...

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

In case people didn't know, you can still use Kuradal's dungeon if you're on a task from Morvran.

Oh I know was just kinda disappointed thought there was suppose to be one. Kinda why I got my nub account access to Prif d'oh

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

In case people didn't know, you can still use Kuradal's dungeon if you're on a task from Morvran.

Oh I know was just kinda disappointed thought there was suppose to be one. Kinda why I got my nub account access to Prif d'oh

Sorry, your post about the dungeon appeared as I was typing mine, it wasn't a direct reply to your's :P

I agree about the dungeon although I guess they count the Rush of Blood dungeon and Morvran's dungeon.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I hope they look at this Rush of Blood challenge and see how one-sided they made high-level Slayer.

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I hope they look at this Rush of Blood challenge and see how one-sided they made high-level Slayer.

Rush of Blood is fine. Can people stop complaining about first world problems, please?

Fine or completely luck-based and/or dependent on top-tier gear?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Been told Thieving is 500k xp an hour with Exo Outfit with these conditions. Quick hop to remove being unable to thief, always stay with the Voice of Seren (VoS). Xp is basd with raf + ava + ibis

Also correct me if i'm wrong wasn't there suppose to be a Slayer Cave for Elf city much like kuras...

quick hopping does nothing as far as i can tell. if it worked then i could see 500k, but without it i seriously doubt it. atm i can see 300k xp.hr fairly easily. would like to see if five finger discount works. 

according to wiki it was patched quickly. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Rush of Blood is fine. Can people stop complaining about first world problems, please?

This, I only see getting 20+ waves using level 80 weapon possible if you get lucky as hell with no glacors/tormented and having like 30% of your waves being muspah/cele dragons or kalgers

• Like 1

Im pretty sure RNG and gear dependency is something intended in all aspects of combat in mmos. Its also likely not intended to be completed fully 100% of the time, just a diversion from the standard slayer training.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

This, I only see getting 20+ waves using level 80 weapon possible if you get lucky as hell with no glacors/tormented and having like 30% of your waves being muspah/cele dragons or kalgers

I think that's fine lol, you can either get really lucky with sub-par gear or get just kind of lucky with higher level gear.

2dgucz6.png

I think that's fine lol, you can either get really lucky with sub-par gear or get just kind of lucky with higher level gear.
I think most people feel that this piece of content is something like troll invasion where you should expect to either see or finish at the bench mark wave. I think its more suited to just be done for the heck of it and to see what drops youll pull out from the random monsters. Its unfortunate they posted it as a comp req and not a trim req.

I made it to like wave 14 and things were peachy until my titan left me. I had 2:15 on the clock right then. My luck is horrible. Who wants to lend me a nox staff?

• Like 3

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So, question

Whats the best way to get the crytstal weapon seeds for the weapons?

And, how do you get more of the teleport crystals?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I got a lot of crystal weapon seeds from pickpocketing. 

Also, I really can't kill the 20 waves at Blood Rush, tried alot, but I still fail. 30 seconds per wave is way too few. I'm not that 1% with lvl 90 gear and a lot of PVM experience. I really don't understand why these reqs lately are added to the normal comp.

I think i must be doing something wrong with the thieving, once i get caught once it seems like the other two come in 2 or 3 picks. what am i doing wrong?

can be moved to h&a if it doesn't gegt answered here

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I think i must be doing something wrong with the thieving, once i get caught once it seems like the other two come in 2 or 3 picks. what am i doing wrong?

can be moved to h&a if it doesn't gegt answered here

~~~legoman187~~~

Similar experience to mine. First strike seems like it takes 5 minutes for first strike and within like 30 seconds after that I have the second and third

Flyingjj.png