[Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Miss Lioness

bJjOF.jpg

Basically 1/20k for each type of brawlers.

1/10k for any brawlers.

Also:

http://puu.sh/bJmeU.png

On how to obtain the Elfborne title :)!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

so there's a second gold statue in the max guild that doesn't get effected by rocks you put on first statue.

Don't tell me when you finish first statue you get another rock.....

edit-

no fun. Td during platinum rush of blood... no item swap or darklight. fun being a punching bag for 7 mins so i would still get full reward.

on the plus side weekly d and d reset token works for it.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

so there's a second gold statue in the max guild that doesn't get effected by rocks you put on first statue.

Don't tell me when you finish first statue you get another rock.....

edit-

no fun. Td during platinum rush of blood... no item swap or darklight. fun being a punching bag for 7 mins so i would still get full reward.

on the plus side weekly d and d reset token works for it.

Yeah, when you finish the gold statue it gives you a rock to put on the one in the Max Garden. The one in the Max Garden is the trim comp req; have to do the main statue 32 times to finish the one in the Garden.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

http://puu.sh/bJmeU.png

On how to obtain the Elfborne title :)!

The measure, shard of zaros and ???

edit: wait what, FOODS? I read tools l3l

Yeah, those aren't edible, lol.

There are a number of other things you can use on Seren to produce interesting effects, including titles, and the things you listed are among them. Link with info on the elf city titles.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

voice gives extra thieving exp

"i like the voice. it tells me to steeeeaal"

not immediately obvious, but talking to the arposandra gnome next to the spirit tree will grant you the ability to grow the third spirit tree you need to finish the requirement

8f14270694.jpg

can pray golden rock be gotten with bone crusher and can the smith rock be gotten from artisans?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I have been running around Prifddinas for quite a few hours now, and I got to say that this is one amazing update. An update that I have personally waited for for more than 5 years. So far, even though only half of the city is out yet, it has lived up to all I dreamed of it to be. That and a huge lot more. There's elves everywhere. The houses are "crystally" without being overly "bloomy" (as in reflecting too much light or glowing in ways which just makes it look silly). There's plenty of bits of lore. There's more than enough good content to keep the city alive and popular among players for a long, long time. There's a whole lot of functionality and features to make every player's daily routines easier (portals!). There's a feeling of that this really is the city, not only for the elves, but for all of Gielinor. Just like it should be as it is a high-level hub, only for those who have gone through all the light puzzles of the elf series' quests and got level 75+ in a multitude of skills. And it's truly like no other city. Like no other area in the whole of the game. It has it all, to me, and I am so very happy to finally see it in game after this long, long, long wait.

Simply awesome, Jagex.

• Like 6

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I just think it's funny that almost all of Gielinor has been designed to be difficult to use for various reasons, and then here's this city which has sensibly designed paths, access points for different things, and resources distributed in an even handed manner, and the only thing wrong with it is the massive screen blocking trees

• Like 5

8f14270694.jpg

They said they were thinking of doing a superflax patch in the elf city were you autopicked flax and could spin it very fast. I think they nixed that idea/

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

They said they were thinking of doing a superflax patch in the elf city were you autopicked flax and could spin it very fast. I think they nixed that idea/

This would've been great for ironman

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

That's one way to beat bots, heh.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.