01-Dec-14: Christmas Event

BloodAngel

Trivia: you can claim the lamps from the sack if you didn't have inventory space, yet you apparently can't if you miss the cracker pull.  Okay then  :wall: .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Ok km not the sharpest tool in the shed, but why dont they do these monumentous events like WE1. You log in during the updated period, a cutscene shows the cracker being pulled by you and a bunch of others and BAM! its over. No needing to be logged in at a certain time or place even. They could even have you log into an instance where players could come and go and pull the cracker every 30 minutes or so.

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

because jagex

and for all we know they will have done that. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

That way no one will miss out assuming the goal is reached :)

Idea: once the cracker is pulled, you get the reward whether you were online or not?

Did they actually say that the rewards would only be available to those that participated in pulling it?  I assumed that pulling it was just a cool thing that people got to do if they were lucky enough to be online when it happened, but anyone could claim the rewards from the opened cracker afterwards.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

It hasn't been pulled yet, right?  I asked my friend and his reply was "what cracker?"   <.<

LOL, I wish I could be like your friend, at least I changed my "want to have everything" thoughts to "I will play normally and see what I will get" thought :) I have learned that enough from mobile games >.> Wish RS didn't go in that direction, but well...

@Zanterous, thanks :D it is now at 92%

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Lol for a second there you had me going thinking you could click something on Reddit to check progress :P.  But 92%, nice.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Also, as expected, you don't need to be present for the cracker pull to get the rewards.  I was surprised people actually interpreted it like that, but I guess Jagex could have been more specific.

Once the Cracker is pulled, you will be able to claim a prize - whether you're there when it's pulled, or if you've had to wait another 2 weeks to log in. Santa should be holding onto them for you :)

The only part you'll miss out on is the actual pulling of the cracker - definitely something you want to get in on if you're around, but not the end of the world if you miss it.

Jmod_crown-17095506.pngMod Kalaya

(source)

• Like 1

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Nope it's @ 98%

So I'm assuming the pull will happen soon or @ reset in less than 4 hrs

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I guess being on a highly populated world was a terrible idea (unless the cracker's "health" was synced across all worlds as well).  By the time I teleported and ran to the cracker it was already open....

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

According to people in my clan chat who were cracker lurking when it hit 99% it was pulled before the broadcast message saying it was ready to be pulled even went around...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue