01-Dec-14: Christmas Event

BloodAngel

According to people in my clan chat who were cracker lurking when it hit 99% it was pulled before the broadcast message saying it was ready to be pulled even went around...

I had a feeling something like that must've happened. Was there within 10 seconds of announcement, and pulled for about 2 seconds before it was over.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Aye, it's christmas time! :D

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

^ +1, i was happy when they said when it was pulled you could come and get it. now i realize that my hope was founded in jagex logic 

gg me getting the emotes 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Well I contributed to the cracker but wasn't there for the cracker pulling and Santa has nothing for me so I am a bit disappointed if that's the case. Although if it's just an XP lamp I'm not bothered.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Same result. Can't claim any lamps, XP, emotes, items, anything from Santa from that cracker earlier. I'm honestly contemplating whether I even want to renew my subscription for 2015. :\

Popoto.~<3

I enjoyed the snowballs. ;)

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

I'm guessing you'll be able to claim stuff after the event's over.

You still get another shot at the cracker pull throughout the month. Remember that you get a 30-minute window to claim rewards after the cracker has been pulled.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Proof found:

dj7Hv.png

You can get elf pet twice.. There were multiple seconds between messages.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

From what I read, they said that Santa would have the things for you regardless of if you could pull the cracker or not. Seems like they may have glitched it, so hopefully it'll be fixed on monday :)

I really hope so. The cracker was pulled too late for me to be up yesterday.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

It's not glitched, you can get your rewards AFTER the cracker has been removed from the game.

Than it is not a glitch but a joke, just like this whole event imo... Except maybe for delivering the presents... Which is kind of fun.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

But it's no fun getting an emote a week and a half after your friends have been playing with it constantly :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Woohoo got to participate in a cracker pull this time.  And as a PSA, if you can, you may want to head over there to loot your XP lamp if you can.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Jagex:

*makes event with stealing and limited spawns, but makes the tree area a safe zone, allowing people to camp tree and hog snakes*

"the stealing is annoying"

*removes stealing, still limited spawns and now the snakes can't be completed to 10 when there's more than five people*

going upstairs makes the snakes vanish but the player can still hold them

closing a door on the snake chain and moving far enough away makes some of the snakes vanish but you can still hold the others while "you have zero snakes"

will test to see if it's possible to stop every snake spawn in town while holding all of the snakes

8f14270694.jpg

Jagex:

*makes event with stealing and limited spawns, but makes the tree area a safe zone, allowing people to camp tree and hog snakes*

"the stealing is annoying"

*removes stealing, still limited spawns and now the snakes can't be completed to 10 when there's more than five people*

going upstairs makes the snakes vanish but the player can still hold them

closing a door on the snake chain and moving far enough away makes some of the snakes vanish but you can still hold the others while "you have zero snakes"

will test to see if it's possible to stop every snake spawn in town while holding all of the snakes

They "Patched" snakes? Source?

90.png

---------------------------- ';..;' ----------------------------

max.png