AUTOSKULL BUG FIXED! - Tested and true.

Leesters

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i onmly wish i had seen you're post sooner leesters. I actually seen it on the runescape forums afte ri ahd already lost my items. Had never heard of this glitch before seeing as how im always on the recieving end of the pking on green drag trips and such. I reported right after i seen you're post and thx for the warning, even if it was too late for me.

it might be bad, but its fun :oops: i think me and friends pked about 30mill yesterday at the new monster, 4 itemers in barrows etc

:(

Its official. My kid is NOT playing RS. These are values i do not want him to learn.

This has been a bummer night for me. I remember all the replies to my "give death piles back" telling me that I'm crazy, what they lose, its their fault. If people die, they deserve to lose their stuff. The lack of empathy is shocking. I agree with the "if they are a jerk, I keep it" posts, but the number of "their loss, my gain" posts blew me away.

And its "fun" to auto skull people and make them lose their hard earned barrows sets when they expect to keep the three items. Eww.

I was at barrows and some guy was so proud that he raided someones death pile, and showed me "his loot". He was so proud. Like he earned it somehow. :roll:

I hate the culture of greed in RS. Not something I want to teach my kid, thats for dang sure. When people see me maging barrows in full dragon, I get "please die" alot. . I remember one person even said "Leesters, your guide really helped me, but I still hope you die. Hahaha." Gee, thanks. I'm all warm and fuzzy now

You all know how I feel by now. Most of you don't get where I'm coming from. I probably take the game too personally.

I haven't been flamed more in a year than I have tonight. lol. You should have read the Global Mod blasting me in the pk forum. *gulps* It was well written, too. Aus_Fighter, I was only replying. Editing out of sequence wouldn't read very well. And why doesn't Condor get the flame instead of me? Hes the one that posted in an attacking way so much to make me defend myself. Hmm? Maybe you guys are just sick of me by now. My welcome is definately feeling worn out here. This will be the last I preach on this subject, or probably any other.

Right now, I'm really turned off on the RS culture of looting death piles, pking people with bug abuse, teleothering barrowers to make them die, scammers, hackers, and merchants trying to give too little, and take too much. Bleah. Bleah bleah bleah! What a turn off.

The only cool thing was those posts that were supportive. Thanks for making the bug reports, folks. Maybe it will do some good.

I'm worn out. I'm gonna start a "Blog to Red P-hat" post, keep the Archive updated, and help out in the Help and Advise forum.

Preaching days are over. From now on, I'm just gonna spam a frownie.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I'm absolutly disguested that Jagex still have not fixed that bug, I came across it months and months ago, they need to fix this, now.

Oh and lay off Leesters, he is trying to prevent people from losing millions up at the new monster, yet all you people can do is moan, groan and whine.

blazesigbq9.jpg

When people see me maging barrows in full dragon, I get "please die" alot. . I remember one person even said "Leesters, your guide really helped me, but I still hope you die. Hahaha." Gee, thanks. I'm all warm and fuzzy now

that cracked me up...alot... but i agree with your post; greed and dishonor aren't exactly things you grow up being taught, but with no literal consequences, runescape brings out the raw, primal emotion in people, whereas in normal society people will always try to be civilized and above that. it's just a fact really - just look at the book the Lord of the Flies: the fat kid is making a speech at the bottom of a cliff and another kid just takes a big rock from the top of the cliff and drops it on his head and kills him, heh. when i saw that in the movie i almost jumped out of my chair and said WTF!?! aw HELLS naw (except i'm not ghetto).

i haven't been on forums much lately, but it might be possible people are getting an overdose of you. what i'd do is just not necessarily give up posting entirely, but just lay off a posting as much for awhile so people can't get into the habit of saying 'oh look, another post by Leesters, that showoff egotist' (not that i think you are one).

ubersig2se0.jpg

Seriously, that last topic was unneeded. I also lost an whip to this bug, and im quite poor compared to the likes of you, but its only an few pixels, But yes this bug needs to be fixed. I was actually laughing when i died, i dont know why. Currently killing blue's for a new one, cos my stats suck.

When people see me maging barrows in full dragon, I get "please die" alot. . I remember one person even said "Leesters, your guide really helped me, but I still hope you die. Hahaha." Gee, thanks. I'm all warm and fuzzy now

that cracked me up...alot... but i agree with your post; greed and dishonor aren't exactly things you grow up being taught, but with no literal consequences, runescape brings out the raw, primal emotion in people, whereas in normal society people will always try to be civilized and above that. it's just a fact really - just look at the book the Lord of the Flies: the fat kid is making a speech at the bottom of a cliff and another kid just takes a big rock from the top of the cliff and drops it on his head and kills him, heh. when i saw that in the movie i almost jumped out of my chair and said *!?! aw HELLS naw (except i'm not ghetto).

i haven't been on forums much lately, but it might be possible people are getting an overdose of you. what i'd do is just not necessarily give up posting entirely, but just lay off a posting as much for awhile so people can't get into the habit of saying 'oh look, another post by Leesters, that showoff egotist' (not that i think you are one).

well, id have to say im greedy ive always wanted the best maybe thats not so bad but i think what leesters is tryin to say(and i know he is) the fact that you EARNED it, merchanting stuff isnt earning you $ its making you $ this may not make sence but if it doesnt your one of the people who make $ instead of earn it.

i guess i use the term earn strongly because i consider "earning" actual intensive work, fletching mining woodcut maybe dueling, not really pking

i guess ived earned most of my stuff(yes of course ive weasled my way thru some trades to make $) i have a mildly high woodcut lvl and fletching rank then rune crafting is a little bit of $ of mine.

Leesters you should have known better.

You have to know that 3 iteming is too good a thing to be true.

Or considered that you could have lagged and click on somebody by accident regardless of the bug.

You should have just taken some mud pies with you out there. :D

They're made with compost and I loved saying "omg u got poo on ur face", after each hit.

I went for the mage pkers.

You wont skull throwing the pie, its when you follow up with the punch or kick that you do.

But who cares just take some pies and throw and kick ur way to a free fally tele.

The chaos monster didnt care much for the pie to face either. :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Or considered that you could have lagged and click on somebody by accident regardless of the bug.

They're made with compost and I loved saying "omg u got poo on ur face", after each hit.

You wont skull throwing the pie, its when you follow up with the punch or kick that you do.

But who cares just take some pies and throw and kick ur way to a free fally tele.

lol at the pies.

3-iteming is tried and true; it has been since the wildy came into existence. it's what anyone does when they're just exploring a new area and are uncertain as to the monsters that are there and stand a good chance of dying. it's the bug that is the issue. and if you're in a crowd of people in the wildy, i think it stands to reason that any fairly sharp person will know to right clickin that exact risk.. and leesters doesn't really look to be dumb.

ubersig2se0.jpg

i had that milions of times :cry: but i was just tinking thaat i clicked on another pker...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

lol at the pies.

3-iteming is tried and true; it has been since the wildy came into existence. it's what anyone does when they're just exploring a new area and are uncertain as to the monsters that are there and stand a good chance of dying. it's the bug that is the issue. and if you're in a crowd of people in the wildy, i think it stands to reason that any fairly sharp person will know to right clickin that exact risk.. and leesters doesn't really look to be dumb.

Well apparently the "tried and true method" has never really worked all the time. :lol:

Actually the point is that Leesters went to the wildy with things he wasn't prepared to loose.

Things happen, it doesnt always have to be an intelligence issue.

Its more of an attitude issue.

But, if people like to wander around in the wildy with 3 expensive items (phats lol) in their inventory then thats their risk.

Oh and I hope to god to be there when something goes wrong. :twisted:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

w00t nice job.. thanks for te info

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

w00t nice job.. thanks for te info

removed ~Albosky

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

It's not a bug. Can't you see? Otherwise it would happen 1v1. What happens is someone attacks, and then the person being attacked thinks "Hang on, i'm only 3 iteming so i can't lose anything." They click on the group and click on somebody NOT attacking them, bang they skull.

At the end of the day, don't come in the wild if your not prepared to lose anything. I lost my whip a couple of weeks ago and i wasn't really fussed, this post is basically just for those who are annoyed because they have lost something.

99fishingay1.png

Thanks for the warning, leesters. You had every justification to post it it twice.

As for people abusing that glitch, and other people defend their "right" to do so - why isnt that a suprise? face it, rs is crawling with jerks: Beggers, scammers, macroes, lureres (and now the bug-abusive pkers), people that gives wrong advice meaning to get you killed, etc. All of those have one basic common - obssesed to be "rich" without hard work. People that will do anything to put a worthless piece of paper-phat on their head, while ruining and causing grief for other people, who worked hard to gain some usefull items. Great honor indeed :?

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

All of those have one basic common - obssesed to be "rich" without hard work.

Some people make their money from pking and it is considered as hard work with all the praying morons, loggers, and x'ers out there. I would consider you a jerk atm for simply stereotyping all of the pkers, moron.

99fishingay1.png

It's not a bug. Can't you see? Otherwise it would happen 1v1. What happens is someone attacks, and then the person being attacked thinks "Hang on, i'm only 3 iteming so i can't lose anything." They click on the group and click on somebody NOT attacking them, bang they skull.

At the end of the day, don't come in the wild if your not prepared to lose anything. I lost my whip a couple of weeks ago and i wasn't really fussed, this post is basically just for those who are annoyed because they have lost something.

You clearly don't understand the glitch. It's about auto-retaliating people, not deliberately attacking someone because you think you'll be safe.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Solid-R: learn to read first.

I reffered to the specific people mentioned there (beggers, etc) - and also those pkers who utilize the bug.

And by the way - what is the hard work in mugging non-pkers? then you cry about them defending theirselves, or running away from the mugger?

And yes, when in wildy with 3 items and unskulled, I run, tele, using dds, pray and do everything as such, although I know I will not lose anything then dying. why? to inflict maximum damge to the scum that attacked me for no reason,and double his waste of food, runes and prayer, then laugh at him, then he search the death pile and gets nothing. Though luck, pker.

And yes, I perfectly know what wildy is - but that's go both ways. If you thinks its your right to attack honest people, then its my right to damage you as hard as I can, even if I have no items in risk.

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood