Boss Pets: a Ninja Update

Leik

Chaos elemental pet drop rate is 1/2500 with a threshold of 500.

TY

That's still shit though lol, the spawn rate is atrocious and it's in the Wilderness -.-

Worldhopping would be a great fix but the camera glitch is still prevalent sowatdo

• Like 1

2dgucz6.png

TY

That's still shit though lol, the spawn rate is atrocious and it's in the Wilderness -.-

Worldhopping would be a great fix but the camera glitch is still prevalent sowatdo

Sit here and discuss how SHRIMPY HAS NO TENTACLES!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

TY

Sit here and discuss how SHRIMPY HAS NO TENTACLES!

He lost them to a PK'er running around the wilderness who promised to double them? *Shrug* They do not look that far apart though at least at a glance...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

TY

This. I thought it would have a much higher drop rate, that it'd be more common. I initially wanted that pet because of how weird it is, but on closer examination I have decided it's fugly, so I no longer want it.

• Like 1

Who remembers the chaos elemental being like this? I would rather have a pet of this old one than of the newer one :P

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100804081622/runescape/images/archive/a/a9/20110201121707%21Chaos_Elemental.png

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I wanted to get that in OSRS, looked fun to have an angry rain cloud following you

Over your head would be even better!  :rolleyes:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

does wealth/col insignia work on boss pets?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Mallory and barry the arraxor pets have a 1/500 drop rate and 200 threshold.

Nex has a 1/1000 drop rate and 200 threshold.

Nex's drop rate is actually 1/2000

does wealth/col insignia work on boss pets?

No, its not affected by wealth effects

Also, they released DKS rates now. 1/2500 base drop rate, 1500 threshold.

Based on Araxxor and DKS it seems like the threshold is probably based upon the number of pets available for that counter. Most bosses have 1 pet so the threshold is 1/5 the base drop rate. Since both Barry and Mallory come from the Araxxi kill count it takes 2/5 of the base drop rate for threshold. Since DKS has 3 pets its 3/5 of base for threshold. Which means theoretically legios may have a threshold higher than the base drop rate at 6/5

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

not sure how legit or if this is on here anywhere . . .

http://puu.sh/fcdZr.jpg

Haha JMod having a good sense of humor, if it is true.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

not sure how legit or if this is on here anywhere . . .

http://puu.sh/fcdZr.jpg

Haha JMod having a good sense of humor, if it is true.
Confirmed as legit.

w9ohI3y.jpg

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Hold on now, didn't they spend a few years vetoing everything related to account age on the grounds that it's a recovery question?

Yeah, Kelpie rejected that suggestion.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Because it's not like there's any way to find out this sort of information like how long someone's been a member.

eptB3Og.png

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png