Bxpprod

I should probably post here as well

First to finish final trios (possibly) yay me

fHZdP.png

• Like 2

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What? Trio doesn't give the single item needed for weapons?

How the heck do you get them?

Has anyone confirmed getting them?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

First and second trio give the weapon parts (gemstone and tsuba, respectively). 

Also, i don't think it's a great idea to use MCS boosts on the final trio... It still guarantees you nothing.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I see

So aside from the one off reward of one gemstone and tsuba, where do you get more?

Or perhaps more of them is locked behind clues or the story missions?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I see

So aside from the one off reward of one gemstone and tsuba, where do you get more?

Or perhaps more of them is locked behind clues or the story missions?

You get them from rare shield voyages.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Anyone think it's a possibility that Fossil Hunter/Cross Guard are rare standard voyages you can only roll from the Barmaid's Tip? The rarity at the moment seems to be past absurd, given how many people have maxed distance and can roll 12+ shield voyages a day.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

My guess would be that you need 6m distance AND to have completed the trio storylines to get it. Can't confirm it, though.

I can't see it being THAT rare... I mean... 15 rolls a day for everyone on tif and where ever else and noone has got one? not buying it.

I ended up failing, lmfao.

Not gonna use boosts next time D:

My prayers were answered!  :twisted:

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It's just not smart to boost when you can still fail. Recapping those rewards will be painful aswell.

It's just not smart to boost when you can still fail. Recapping those rewards will be painful aswell.

I know, I know. I was just really wrapped up on wanting to finish these asap, and wanted as little chance of failure as possible.

I've got ports enhancers banked, so recapping isn't as painful as it would be.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Finally got all the 35k Captains, now I need a hecka load of Memory voyages to clear the bad traits =/

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Finally got all the 35k Captains, now I need a hecka load of Memory voyages to clear the bad traits =/

Might also want to keep checking your captains, if you have someone with like 3 or 4 bad traits, to see if you get another 35k of the same type to hire in their place and hope for better traits.

I have one I'm planning on replacing, and another I may also replace (she has "meh" traits that I'll want to remove eventually, though they aren't bad).

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

If you've got 5 35k captains, as long as you have at least one of each speciality don't bother replacing. Just do Memory clues and hope for the best.

Replacing another captain isn't worth the xp loss, since you're not guaranteed to get another captain free of bad traits.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I probably will only do the erasing voyages.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I have 4/5 35k capts, waiting on a 2nd morale one.

My intent is to just power through with whatever traits they come with and progressively erase the them and feed in the good traits.

My morale one is perfect already due to sheer dumb luck of a 0 trait buy, the other 3 need work though.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why a second combat one? I thought best setup is 2M1C2S...

Account Help

I meant morale, typo.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Whats best totem set up for money making with the new adventurers now?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Personally my captain setup is 1M2C2S.

It really doesn't matter as long as you have one of each, and no more than 2 of each.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog