What's YOUR best at T-O-G minigame

Raven6666

Quest Points do not effect how long you spend in the cave, but the max amount of tears you can get.

Nah man, that's wrong. On my old character that had 160+ QP, I spent ages in there, however, on my new one, that's just hit 50 QP, I get about a quarter of the time in there. Either that, or the first bowl filled up quicker.

I'm Jake Milroy

I got 130 tears, but these days despite having more qp I struggle to get much more than 90.

I go every week and have had some truly abysmal trips - especially when laggy. Sometimes I click on blue and it's green by the time I start filling. Very disheartening.

Or even when they just move all the time.

And every now and then a blue stream will stick long enough to build a nice score.

It's ALWAYS been 60xp per tear and qp is time in cave , Paul himself confimed that on official forums many moons ago

and my best was 112 with 148qp , but now with 196(havent done since 198) I barely break 80-90

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I got 109 last night with 195 QP - my highest ever. No pic sorry

Average is around the 90 mark, but have known it to be as low as 65 when I hit an unlucky streak.

When it first came out (and I had maxed out on qp's), I use to get about 100 tears each time. Now Jagex have changed it, I have to work alot harder to get the tears. :cry:

BTW I can confirm, it has always been 60 xp per tear.

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

Mine was like 105 tears. 39-41 farming from that :wink:

I got 23-41 farming just because of guthix. I hate farming. I wanted to use tears on slayer, instead I get to use it on a skill I'll never use.

i dont think i have ever got a reward below 70...i thought everyone got about 70 regularly. I usualy get over the 100 mark unless i get lag. I do do a lot of trainign during the week and one of the requriemnts for cave entry is either 1 more quest point or 60k total xp added to ur account scince u last enterd. Maybe that has something to do with it?

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

• 3 weeks later...

To dig out another reasonably old topic... (if I post it new I risk getting "OMG, use the search!" and if I bump this I risk getting "OMG, stop bumping old topics!," but meh whatever :) )

32206insanetogtotal0ja.jpg

In my defence I have 208 QP and got very lucky by nursing one stream for a long time. Took me to 48 farming. Which brings total farming levels from TOG to 45, total farming levels from quests: 3, total farming levels from actually farming: 0.