MONSTERS (Slayer) have decreased ALL their drops?

xyphia

no, just no

yes, just yes.

wow, i just tried this at bloodvelds... it was pathetic. ONE HUNDRED! guess what i got? EVERYTHING that i got was gp and meat pie.. woot :roll: . not a single blood nor black boot....

it's pathetic, last time i was there i killed 50 and got: half key, boots, 50-100+ bloods and many other valuebles... jagex... i'll kill you in your sleep.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was at greaters for a few hours and got 3 steel axes and the rest coins so i went to bloodvelds and and was getting more bloods than coins along with some alchables

seems like luck to me

yeah i noticed it as well. the slayer monsters drop less every monster i kill has been dropping less. hmm this kinda sucks maybe ill stop slayer and make a pure or get my majic lvl up. Even when i world hop almost nothing good every drops but its less trips to the bank :P

take off ur ring of wealth, it doesnt help at ALL, ive gotten 5 lava staffs and seval blk mystic drops wearing no ring at ALL! so you will also have better luck without wearing your rings :D

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops

wow, i just tried this at bloodvelds... it was pathetic. ONE HUNDRED! guess what i got? EVERYTHING that i got was gp and meat pie.. woot :roll: . not a single blood nor black boot....
MUAHAHAHA! Maybe jagex does listen to the suggestions given to them! Maybe you humans will stop killing us needlessly now!!

This is probably effecting Barrows droprates as well. In the past 60-something trips I have only gotten a Veracs Brassard and one half key.
I just got a guthan's warspear within 3 runs the other day.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

i must say the man isnt talking about drag drops or normal monsters but slayer monsters, lik specters, gargs, nechs etc

and i must admit last few days, ive gotte less drops myself

could be coincidence though

abrikoos.png

Funny thing is ever since the treasure trail update I've been actually recieving better drops from monsters but still no luck at barrows.

Maybe they switched everything around, those with good luck now have bad, and those with bad now have good. :lol:

swordwarior.png

no, just no

yes, just yes.

it's pathetic, last time i was there i killed 50 and got: half key, boots, 50-100+ bloods and many other valuebles... jagex... i'll kill you in your sleep.

no, just no.

i was there just b4 and got 3 rune meds 2 blk boots and 200 bloods in one trip

Three days ago, I got my first piece of mystic armor, a robe from the turoth. Two days ago I got a mystic hat from Basilisks, and other one yesterday. I'm having a bit of a lucky streak myself.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

maybe it's true, because i was killing harpie bug swarms 4 days in a row (for fun) and generally i would get at least 3 clue scrolls a day from them, i killed them all day before yesterday and yesterday and no clue scroll at all. i know that the drop rates for clue scrolls are completely random, but going from 3 a day to nothing is kind of odd...

1-3.jpg

no, just no

yes, just yes.

no, just no.

i was there just b4 and got 3 rune meds 2 blk boots and 200 bloods in one trip

You were always there before weren't you.

Stop trying to flame, your not good at it, and there's no need.

Anyway, the whip seems to have been dropping gradually for a fair while, I assume this is similiar for most slayer drops, perhaps jagex has tweaked it to make the prices more steady?

Difficult to weed through the rational posts, huh jimbob?

I was thinking they might have taken steps to correct the game economy. There are some people around tip.it that are always talking about rs economy, positive and negative. So this was my first assumption.

Then this got my ears all puckered...

take off ur ring of wealth, it doesnt help at ALL, ive gotten 5 lava staffs and seval blk mystic drops wearing no ring at ALL! so you will also have better luck without wearing your rings :D

Maybe we should not jump to conclusions about the root cause of the issue.

I am positive clue drops have been affected, but as i have always read, r.o.w. does not effect clue drops. Never the less, I will try not wearing wealth for the next few days.

HEY PEOPLE, DROPS ARE RANDOM OKAY?

THANKS.

Yeah? Thanks! And did you know you can overcome the odds with overwhelming numbers! Well now you know, and knowing is half the battle! :roll:

I have been thinking I just have horrible luck at the abbysal demons.....since I've been 85 slayer I've gotten 2 whips from about 2 to 3 weeks of being up there. This last round I figured I would stay there until I got my next att lvl which was about 1013 demons. So far I have killed over 550 and no whips. I think I'll try the no ring of wealth method and use my warrior ring, hope my luck changes before I get my lvl.

vibevt.png

Funny thing is this..

Goto Nechs with no slayer assignment. 2 hours get 4 rune boots.

Start slaying again and got 3 nech assignments and I got 1 pair of boots.

At Garg's out of 160 I didnt get 1 rare drop not even Rune full. Then next is 140 I get Gmaul, 4 Rune Fulls, 3 addy boots and about 10k in other alcs.

When your drops are going good. Do not log.. keep it going..

My theory is if your drops blow , log out and in.... Maybe it has something to do with Unique log in ID

yea thats weird sometimes ill be getting decent drops then ill go grab something to eat(logout) and come back and get like 50 straight coin drops

Jain_Charin.png

Funny thing is this..

Goto Nechs with no slayer assignment. 2 hours get 4 rune boots.

Start slaying again and got 3 nech assignments and I got 1 pair of boots.

At Garg's out of 160 I didnt get 1 rare drop not even Rune full. Then next is 140 I get Gmaul, 4 Rune Fulls, 3 addy boots and about 10k in other alcs.

When your drops are going good. Do not log.. keep it going..

My theory is if your drops blow , log out and in.... Maybe it has something to do with Unique log in ID

Hey guess what. You're 100% right! Let me explain the drop system to you all, you may flame me for thinking I'm a noob on this, but it makes a lot of sense. Some of my best friends and some P Mods have confirmed this, but didn't tell many people. So here it goes.

There are such things as good and bad logins. It all is random. Some people have thought that there was a wheel, and eventually, you'd get something good, if you kept at it. But here's how it goes. When you login, you're given a specific login that has specific drops for specific monsters. Let's say you're slaying fire giants, and you have a bad login. This means that most of the items will be bad and what not, and it's complete luck which one of those you get. We'll call them slots. And nobody knows, but there's probably multiples of thousands of slots on each login. So there you are with a bad login at FGs and you have like 5 rune arrow slots, and 1k herb slots, and 49k coin slots. That's a bad login ffs. And it's like a wheel in a sense that you'll get these drops, and if you complete the whole "wheel" then it starts over. But in that log in, you'd get NO d drops. Then let's say you have an incredibly good log in, with 5k rune scimmies, 10k rune arrows, 1k d drops, and what not. You're going to get some nice drops. Now, sorry if some of that didn't make sense, I'm trying to rush because dinner is on the table.

Also, the secret to getting more good items per login. Kill up to around 20 or so of whatever you're killing. Let's say once again, at FGs. You get a rune scimmy and some bloods and a half key. STAY ON THAT LOGIN, DON'T LOG OUT. You're in for some nice items. If it's just coins, log out, log back in, it resets the log in. The RoW doesn't do that much, but it adds a login that you can get, may not help that much. So I recommend instead of just puting on that ring and off to kill, put it on, log out, log back in and you have a better chance at good drops. I hope that helps a bit, just post if something seems wrong, I'll change it in a bit.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I have a theory as to the clue drops...

Maybe Jagex cranked the clue rates up the first day or two of the Treasure Trail update in order to get the new items into the economy, then dropped them down to below normal levels.

The day the update came out, I got somewhere around 3 level 2 clues from guards within a very short amount of time. (Of course, I got junk from them, but that's beside the point.) Two days later, I went clue hunting again and it took me over an hour to get a clue. With logging out about halfway through.

Why they would drop it below normal levels, I don't know, but it's a theory...

i+am+me1.png

untitled6kv7.gif