99 Slayer Drop Party CANCELLED (SEE PAGE 8)

bigmoneyak

Too bad about the party, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. Jagex do many crazy bannings, and your 2 years of hard work is a lot more valueable than any item in game. Personally, I think it's an inspiration to have gotten 99 slayer in 2 years.

In my 1 year I have collected a measly 13mil xp

I don't think it's the 99 slaying in 2 years that's amazing, because he started playing before slaying came out. Therefore he's been slaying the same amount of time as somebody who has played for 5 years. And also, that "measly" 13 mil exp in 1 year... I've collected 4 mil exp in 1.5 years :oops: :oops: :lol:

but back on topic....

Congratz on 99 slayer, you deserve it! :D :D :D

many people make goals for 99 in something, very few have the determination to actually acheive that goal. You're good.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slayer hasnt even been out for a full year has it?... lol ive been playing for 5 years and then i get banned for macroing without ever macroing -.- lol my current status on my noob is i just finished desert treasure at 70 combat :D

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

It's not so hard just tell people to go the light temple way and it will be there own fault if they go through wildy.

that would requier a death tally, which most people dont have.

I barrow one from a friend then gave it back, now i just RC in abyss.

why cant you just recomend for people to travel to the death alter on antoher world then hop. and recomend that people dont bring anything of value to the party if they are going in the abyss...

you wouldnt get banned then right?

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

Mods I've made my decision. I am not going to host the drop party any longer.

Many people are trying to convince me it is legal but I stated my reasons for being overly cautious and request now that this topic is closed or locked to prevent flames and sour grapes.

I've given away 12 whips, countless mauls, and got drunk one night and gave away +14 ( or more) santa hats.

I don't owe anyone anything.

After finding that drop parties can be considered a scam I don't want to walk the thin line of legal or not. Worse case scenario someone gets pked on their way to it, emails CS and says "I think Axe Man jack made a fake drop party through the abyss so I could get pked." BANNED!

I wouldn't care of I was a level 90 nobody, but as someone who has essentially played this game full time the last year I think being banned for being generous would be a hard pill to swallow.

Again sorry to those of you who were looking forward to the event.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I respect ur decision, and i am all with you.

Now, if you wanted to celebrate some other way, you could have a free raffle, or a slayer tower event, or both.

This is just a suggestion, either way, i would like to get to know you better, because you seem like a great kid, and i am looking to make more tip.it friends.

*Also, I want FREE STOOF PLZ!!* <--- JK.

w4M8t.png

Don't tell me jagex doesn't look at fansites, because I recall full and well the day the Abyss came out it had a bug where mages could attack anyone who went down in the abyss and the victim couln't retaliate because it wasnt the wilderness. One character lost his full dragon and the person who posted the pictures of his abyss pk (which got him full dragon) had his account banned.

well thats a bad example, over 200 people sent CS queuries to get him banned:P

but ya man, that sucks, good luck with 99 slayer tho, have fun

I respect ur decision, and i am all with you.

Now, if you wanted to celebrate some other way, you could have a free raffle, or a slayer tower event, or both.

This is just a suggestion, either way, i would like to get to know you better, because you seem like a great kid, and i am looking to make more tip.it friends.

*Also, I want FREE STOOF PLZ!!* <--- JK.

I'm thinking along the lines of a level, contest party (with prizes), and 3 piece dragon armor suicide to elvrag the dragon under karamja. Info will come as I get closer to level.

I did fully intend to have my initial party, but after seeing the new propoganda on forums I refuse to take the chance.

Nothing will be dropped at my party so it won't be a drop party.

It will be a celebration of a hard earned accomplishment. I guess I won't get a huge showing but it will likely be just as memorable for those that do attend.

Peace out.

P.S. I was a BAD kid. I grew up to be a 28 year old good man :-)

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Well, be sure to invite me to the lvl 99 spot at least, idc if there is a party or not :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Meh, nvm

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

It will be a celebration of a hard earned accomplishment. I guess I won't get a huge showing but it will likely be just as memorable for those that do attend.

Does this mean you are still holding a non-drop party same time same place? I hope so :D

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Does this mean you are still holding a non-drop party same time same place? I hope so :D

No not at all. Im not hosting anything that would require anyone to have to go in the wilderness and potentially get killed.

I will be hosting my level up at elvrags lair. There won't be a drop party. But I may host a fancy dress party or odd event in lieu of a drop party. Time is to be determines. I have run out of runes and will be Rcing for awhile to get some ammo.

My advice to all of you is forget about me for now. I will post a new thread when I get within 300k of level.

I will also update my slayer guide to completion within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for all of you who understand. I won't say anything bad about jagex as it is their game that we all love to play. But I am sad that just having fun can be consisidered a scam or a crime. I'll get over it. So can you!

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

I haven't been on for a few weeks... didn't see this post get posted originally...

But I have one question. Why were you going to host it at the abyss anyway? The wilderness + skull factor aside: Isn't that kind of dangrous be be hosting a party there? There are some pretty high leveled multi-attacking monsters in there that could easily own any low level noob. And if YOU got Pked en route to the party... all of that stuff would go so some party-crashing noob PKer and not to everyone who went to the trouble to be there.

Party Pete's isn't that good either, granted, since lots of n00bs hang around there and if 10+ people enter the noobs scramble in there to see what is being dropped and they draw too much attention to it. But there are much better places to do it than the abyss and Pete's: like the body altar, for example. It's easy to gain access to, and nobody in their right mind on P2P actually crafts bodies.

Anyway, congrats on the 99 slayer. Hope you have some kind of get-together to celebrate, that is one huge goal behind you.

I haven't been on for a few weeks... didn't see this post get posted originally...

But I have one question. Why were you going to host it at the abyss anyway? The wilderness + skull factor aside: Isn't that kind of dangrous be be hosting a party there? There are some pretty high leveled multi-attacking monsters in there that could easily own any low level noob. And if YOU got Pked en route to the party... all of that stuff would go so some party-crashing noob PKer and not to everyone who went to the trouble to be there.

Party Pete's isn't that good either, granted, since lots of n00bs hang around there and if 10+ people enter the noobs scramble in there to see what is being dropped and they draw too much attention to it. But there are much better places to do it than the abyss and Pete's: like the body altar, for example. It's easy to gain access to, and nobody in their right mind on P2P actually crafts bodies.

Anyway, congrats on the 99 slayer. Hope you have some kind of get-together to celebrate, that is one huge goal behind you.

He wasn't going to host it in the abyss, he was going to host it in the death altar.

Maybe some of you benefitted by doing a quest you might not have otherwise. I'm glad to have inspired you.

Sorry, but I gotta take issue with that. You talk as though you're some valiant war hero or a champion for human rights. You didn't inspire anybody to do the quest...bribed would be much more fitting.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

talk about rude nugget. What does he gain from making you do a quest? it only benefits you not him.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42