Oblivion!

indy500fan

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was announced for March 20!

Homepage (its at the top)

Forum Topic

ive been waiting for forever for this! 17days, 7 hours and 40 minutes and ill be purchasing it :D . maybe ill be buying a new computer too...

anyone else ecstatic that it is finally here? :D

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh nice. I know my brother will get this as soon as it comes out! :wink:

I'm not a super fan of the game, but I do like it. It's just so fun to mess around with the NPCs in the game.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I've got it preordered... but I'm not sure it'll work on my computer :(. I suspect it will, but very slowly or in the worst details. I need to upgrade (and have needed to for a while) but I don't want to shell out that much.

Off topic:

"Last edited by Pete_the_viscous on Wed 01 Mar, 1997 25:57 am; edited 76 times in total"

What the hell?

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I've got it preordered... but I'm not sure it'll work on my computer :(. I suspect it will, but very slowly or in the worst details. I need to upgrade (and have needed to for a while) but I don't want to shell out that much.

Off topic:

"Last edited by Pete_the_viscous on Wed 01 Mar, 1997 25:57 am; edited 76 times in total"

What the hell?

Heh, I remember someone had a sig like that except it was a few thousand edits :D

And I might snag a copy when it goes down to $30, even if my computer can't exactly play it yet *glances at Myst IV*

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Off topic:

What the hell?

Heh, I remember someone had a sig like that except it was a few thousand edits :D

And I might snag a copy when it goes down to $30, even if my computer can't exactly play it yet *glances at Myst IV*

Oh man, I just noticed it was a sig.

Damn you, witty forum humor, damn you...

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

didnt the computer version already come out? or is that just some other version of that game. but it looks like a good game might get it for my 360 but ghostrecons coming out so ill probly wait on that game.

tFtfA.jpg

didnt the computer version already come out? or is that just some other version of that game. but it looks like a good game might get it for my 360 but ghostrecons coming out so ill probly wait on that game.

elder scrolls 3: morrowind came out in 2002 (won game of the year). the first two (arena and daggerfall) came out in the 90s. a few portable games that also take place in tamriel have come out, but they are not numbered, and i dont think bethseda made them.

after going to class ive calmed down a little bit, still probably not going to be able to sleep tonight though :D . when i first saw the release date you should have saw me :lol: . i stared for about 2 seconds, then my brain for some reason pumped adrenaline into my system (or whatever happens when you get a rush) so hard that i grabed onto my chest, i thought i was having a heart attack. strangley enough (well, not really i guess) i wasn't worried about dying as much as the fact that i would die before i got to play the game :D .

i think i have problems.

(17 days, 1 hour 53 minutes and i will be purchasing the game)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Morrowind...I will purchase Morrowind...

With all the other games to play besides Morrowind, I won't get around to Oblivion until probably the summer.

BTW, Indy, you seem to be acting exactly how I acted when San Andreas was coming...Cept they gave me the release date like 6 months ahead of time, so I had heart clenchs and ulsers for that long. I specifically avoided jaywalking and dangerous activites that may break my arms in the weeks leading up to it. And even with that massive 6 month (and longer) build-up, it was somehow even better than what I had hoped. Let's hope the same for you, yes?

And...Which game of the year did it win? There's dozens of GOTY awards.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

san andres was awesome when i played it, didnt play it till it was out for a while though. the only other gta game i played was 2, so the feel of SA was great.

morrowind won gamespy, rpgdot, and ign's "rpg of the year". i guess it might have only won rpg of the year there, but right on the back of the box it says:

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowin

Winner of more than 60 awards,

including RPG and Game of the Year

so i dont know exactly what it won :lol: . and by the way this came off of the game of the year edition collection box.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I knew about this yesterday.. :P thank you RSS feeds :)

and yeah.. I will get it for the 360 and spend the forst 100 hours training my theif and roaming the 16 sq. miles of game stealing stuff an stocking it in random caves around the area. and then making a home-made map to find it when i need it... :)

SDFGLJSLFADSFJLASJFALFJALFJalfj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) :P :oops:

Oh man I have finals during the second week of April... I'm so screwed once I buy this game.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

Oh man, I just noticed it was a sig.

Damn you, witty forum humor, damn you...

It only works on people who haven't changed the default date/time display :P And I have. So much so that unless it is made entirely out of numbers it does stand out as being part of the sig ;)

Anyhow, I got a few people who'll be estatic about this news. Never going to see them for a while once it comes out :lol:

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Gonna need a new video card to play it though. Still......... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I've been waiting for this for a long time. Gonna need a new video card to play it though. Still......... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

my mother board only has pci slots, so i cant even upgrade my video card anymore :lol: . im going to have to buy a new computer to play this game *still worth it*.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

hah, pci-e ftw indy :D.

My pc should be able to run this fairly well. Well, at least i've been waiting for a game to look great on this thing 8) .

Man.. between this, EVE and silkroad online.... :shock: .

Not to mention Hl2:Episode 1 , Heroes of might and magic 5 and a lot of other games are coming out soon too >_<.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's 3 days or so away, so I reckon I would just bump this topic up so there'd be no need for a new one.

But anyways, I've been scrambling to see if I need to upgrade (and with this, I've had to completely learn how to upgrade and what to get...), and I may have to get more RAM (see Tech and Computers). I'm probably going to get it, because almost all my friends are getting it first day, and will be talking about it from now (and for the past week or so) everyday for the next few months. I was gonna wait until the summer to upgrade+get this game and a few others (COD2 and F.E.A.R. will be great with a nice upgrade ;)), but I wanted to be included, and not feel like an outsider. Plus, I would be already tired of the game by the time I got it what with all the talk they'll be having all day every day. So it looks like I'll be getting it sometime this week. And it stinks cuz I wanted to play Morrowind first :\.

Happy Oblivioning!

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

OMG! i ws just talking to my dad abou this today. Luckly this week im going out and buying a brand new computer with basicly the best video card, and 516 mb of ram. So im set to go for when it comes out... although i wont get the comp really untill 2 weeks, but oh well.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

OMG! i ws just talking to my dad abou this today. Luckly this week im going out and buying a brand new computer with basicly the best video card, and 516 mb of ram. So im set to go for when it comes out... although i wont get the comp really untill 2 weeks, but oh well.
Wut video card?
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg