OLD Runescape Classic Picture (Let the memorys Flow)

Dilts36

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pk.png

^^Rs Finlanders pk crew

pekstat.PNG

^^Pekoni's rs stats. He made it to 94 smithing before quitting. 3rd one ever to get 99 ranged.

2lvl100vsdragon.jpg

^^Beauty and the beast

dragaxeandsword.gif

^Old dragon axe and dragon sword. Later graphics were changed.

newisle.jpg

^^Old plans how to do lost city. No need to mention that they never made it that way.

More old pics at http://koti.mbnet.fi/hohtava/vanhoi/ <- Includes pics also from bugs and the "dupe day"

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

how can you say rsc wasn't any good! :shock:

rcs was amazing!, when rs2 came out i almost quit because it was so bad!, i hated rs2 it was terrible

came back a year and a bit later, it's ok now, but it doesn't have have the pizzaz that rsc did

Thats exactly what I was going to say. I quit as soon as RS2 became dominant, I came back after a year for a few months but now I've quit again, RS2 just doesen't have the same appeal.

hehe, same feeling, i reckon give it a month and i'l be inactve again, i'm already preferring these forums ofver the game

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

Nah I could never really get into RS classic but when i started playing rs2 like May last year i remembered about p-hats and I remembered that the year I played RS classic was the year that p-hats were the holiday drop. why oh why couldn't I have liked it!!!!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

aww this post actually made me smile.

I still think the mithril armour how it looked in rsc was the best looking armour jagex has ever had.

And I'll never forget the pain of certing and uncerting lol.

Yes, fatigue and sleeping bags were annoying. But they were only there for a short amount of time, right before rs2 was introduced.

Before that I remember hitting rune rocks in wilderniss with 5 or 6 other people, just chatting around and everytime the rock turned cyan we clicked and all got an ore lol

rsc was fun, rs2 is less fun, but still worth playing.

What does this have to do with anything?!?!?!?! :D
i guess hes really hooked to RSC and likes to remember it... :lol:

I guess..... I never thought RSC was any good tho :roll:

lol u prolly never actually played it

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

I joined RSC when they removed dueling everywhere (i think). The first day when I go out of tutorial island, I saw people dueling in front of lumby castle near the general store. I was lvl 40 something when RS2 came out (never trained that much just hanged out with my friends :)) Oh ya, I remember that scam where u said say your pass and is whited out or something, and I was one of those unforunate ones, didn't know back then :( and I quit. I got back when my friend urged me to come back cause he was my friend IRL and the game was nothing without me.

Anywayz, I miss those days :cry: i dont think RS with never be the same again with all the noobs and bannings happening these days...

newmossiesigfe8.png

GREEN MOSS MAN.

I don't know much about RSC much, I came after RS2 was released. From what I've played of RSC, it does seem like a cool game. Though I'm only level 10 on RSC and level 99 on RS2. :oops:

I think I joined RuneScape around September 2004.

Dagannoths, Fremenniks and the Slayer skill still seem "new-ish" to me, heh...

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

rsc was a good game for its time, but u cannot deny that rs2 beats it in every way (exceptcommunity, which jagex cant change)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

What does this have to do with anything?!?!?!?! :D
i guess hes really hooked to RSC and likes to remember it... :lol:

I guess..... I never thought RSC was any good tho :roll:

lol u prolly never actually played it

I played it for more than a year, and I also prefer rs2 over rsc. But I do understand why you guys prefer rsc...

Anyway, nice pictures, cool to see it again. I especially love the dragon and his breath. Almost forgot how it looked :D