Can You Beleive this!

Guest skater789

Guest skater789

I was in varrock a few minutes ago, and there was some guy who was selling ess. he had 10k of them of them, so i offered 300k for all of them. He then said "No" i only need 30k, so i said "are u sure?". He said that he was positve so i offered 30k and accepted. I was so Happy 10k ess for only 30k!!!! :D :D :D :D

Please post any times that this has happened to you, were some one need money real quick and u get a really REALLY good deal. :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I can believe it. That kind of stuff does happen.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

day d2hnds came out i logged into world 2 i was standing were they were being sold and to me luck after i logged a guy started selling d2hnds!!!800k!! each wen peep werre paying 10m for them so i got one and got a blue hm mask for 80k woot woot well tra :D ded 2hnd for mask=p

i've done stupid things such as this before

Like paying 5k for a bronze pick becasuse I wanted to get some mining done and was too lazy to go fix my pic :lol:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Could this person have been trying to get you banned? i mean think about it, you put up 300k, he tells u to change he accepts and stuff then he would report you and it would look like you scammed him, just a thought, if not well then good deal.

One time in Draynor bank I noticed a lvl 30 saying "selling mage seed" so I went to him and asked him how much and he said 5k. I offered him 10k just to make him happy then sold the seed for 200k+.

Another time I was sitting around farming and a lvl 60 or 70 girl comes up to me and totally randomly gave me 100k cash.

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Merchant for a few minutes and earn 600-800k. I guess the buyers was feeling generous at the moment. 8)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Well, back when I had a cannon, there was some guy trying to get a half from rock crabs so he traded obby sheild, 100k, and I think like 100 lobbys for it. That's when I first started merchanting, lol.

Oh and my friend's friend (I'm not sure how ligetimate this really is), this guy traded him dragon chain for a dragon hally, and thought he was getting a good deal! Lol, I kind've feel sorry for him, but then again, how could he come across it and not know the value?

iunderbanner.gif

0cd4b8f751.png

it wasnt THAT great, but 1k body's for 1k gp.

and of course the peoplw who run essence for me to air alter think 1.5k is too much to get paid. i OFFER them 1.5k, but the will only accept 500gp a run. its great :)

polarbeardaveyz9.png

well i ad seed deal, about 300k worth seeds bought for 150k. high lvl trees and herbs.

in other hand i like giving people as much as they deserve, especialy to new players. it feels good untill u have crowd around you trying to sell wothless things for huge sum, and then complaining that i don't buy :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

i feel kinda slack for doing this, but i was at draynor bank and a newbie was saying buying stuff!!!! so i asked him how much money do you have and he replys 1mil. so im standing there thinking how the heck did this guy get 1mil so i asked him and he said he found it on the ground. so i went to the bank and grabbed all my junk that he wouldnt know about i sold him a zamorak mjlnor(or whatever its called) for 600k then i sold him a machette for 100k and finally i sold him my sara mjlnor for 200k and he was extremely happy and i was just laughing because he was so gullible.

kirby-sig.gif

i feel kinda slack for doing this, but i was at draynor bank and a newbie was saying buying stuff!!!! so i asked him how much money do you have and he replys 1mil. so im standing there thinking how the heck did this guy get 1mil so i asked him and he said he found it on the ground. so i went to the bank and grabbed all my junk that he wouldnt know about i sold him a zamorak mjlnor(or whatever its called) for 600k then i sold him a machette for 100k and finally i sold him my sara mjlnor for 200k and he was extremely happy and i was just laughing because he was so gullible.

so you scammed a new player and now you are proud of it ! way to go... :roll:

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.