What's your best tip!

Pieceocake1

Hello :)

• [*:1hgw5g5d]Bury bones in a church or a temple if nearby. It's slightly more prayer xp to raise up your prayer.

:shock: Have I been missing out on this little fact. I don't think this is true, but I would like to have some confirmation if I am right or not.

Hello Eels1st,

If you doubt my statement is true, why don't just give it a try by yourself? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't bury my big bones, or dragon bones in churches and temples (I worship the Ectofunctus) but for normal bones I have notived I gain 1 extra pray point xp for each of them.

Plain burying of normal bones = 4 prayer xp

Burying normal bones in church = 5 prayer xp

PS: my tips may not be the most original you have ever saw, but I tried them all (actually I discovered most of them by myself) and THEY WORK! :shock: :P

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Retired from RuinedScape 12/15/07.

Now playing a Tauren Shaman on World of Warcraft.

Server: Ravencrest.

Username: Zulu.

• [*:25qn4y9o]Bury bones in a church or a temple if nearby. It's slightly more prayer xp to raise up your prayer.

:shock: Have I been missing out on this little fact. I don't think this is true, but I would like to have some confirmation if I am right or not.

Hello Eels1st,

If you doubt my statement is true, why don't just give it a try by yourself? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't bury my big bones, or dragon bones in churches and temples (I worship the Ectofunctus) but for normal bones I have notived I gain 1 extra pray point xp for each of them.

Plain burying of normal bones = 4 prayer xp

Burying normal bones in church = 5 prayer xp

PS: my tips may not be the most original you have ever saw, but I tried them all (actually I discovered most of them by myself) and THEY WORK! :shock: :P

Greetings,

Zou Lou.

Actually, normal bones give 4.5exp a piece. This means you will see that they give 5 every other time (the .5 adds up), not just in a church.

I have 1,this is for people who want to do something but really need a free world and not trying to push people out of worlds,spots etc.

Treat people the way you would like to be treated.

Works FAB!

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Picking Cabbage will allow you the maximum amount of enjoyment from your runescape experiance.

or will it? ? ? DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH!

The Cabbage compells you . . . .

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

I have two big tips, one for playing the game, the other for enjoying the game:

Playing the game:

-Members can get lots of flour without ever picking wheat. I hate having to watch people climb up and down those stairs in the windmill. Take your pots (not potions silly) and go to the Sinclair Mansion. In the northwest room there is a bucket of flour that never ends

Enjoying the game:

-It's a GAME. Yes, a GAME people. It doesn't matter at all how much you have, but what you do, like sharing, or being considerate, or giving things away for free (I love the generous giving one)

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

1.Become a member cause u can lv skills faster. (dont be f2p like me)

2. Dont Beg

3. Blue hats with yello tips are wooly hats not phats

4.Watch so u dont lose axe or pick heads.

5. Be cool, stay in school

Question! Can f2p worship that encufus thing that were talking about and if so how.

Sig

Question! Can f2p worship that encufus thing that were talking about and if so how.

No.

ot: umm... Patience is virtue...and...be quick but don't hurry...and umm, have the mindset that everyone else is out to get you, so you wont get burned by them, and the nice people will seem all the more good

ShadowSam19.png

3) In f2p, don't bother fighting any Random Events (Evil Chicken, Rock Gollum, Shade etc.). They never drop anything valuable. And you receive almost no experience for fighting them :roll: (Check your stats). Why bother?

I like killing zombies because they sometimes give you bones...

Back on topic...

My best tip is... cut through draynor mansion when going from draynor bank to Varrock... I don't know how many people i've had to tell to stop going through fally or lumby to get to varrock...

3) In f2p, don't bother fighting any Random Events (Evil Chicken, Rock Gollum, Shade etc.). They never drop anything valuable. And you receive almost no experience for fighting them :roll: (Check your stats). Why bother?

I like killing zombies because they sometimes give you bones...

Back on topic...

My best tip is... cut through draynor mansion when going from draynor bank to Varrock... I don't know how many people i've had to tell to stop going through fally or lumby to get to varrock...

I tele even to get from edge to fally =p

About the bones thing in church, it doesn't work. I tried bring bones to the prayer guild and bury them in front of that altar, I still get the 4,5,4,5 exp.

Off topic: My braces hurt!! OUCH!

For training on F2P especially:

Never train on things higher than you unless you want to waste time and food. It is best to train on things lower than yourself. Lesser Demons are not very effective unless you're using Silverlight, but that has terrible accuracy.

About Random Events:

1. Evil Chicken gives you feathers which you can save for fletching if you plan on going P2P or just sell it off.

2. Rock Gollum can give pick axes.

3. Zombies drop bones, sometimes a good amount of big bones. Or Fishing Bait if you hate buying from the shop. :P

4. Tree Spirits can give Nature Runes as well as axes.

5. River Troll can give you fish and bait if needed. Dunno if they give fishing equipment because I rarely run into those things. :P

Shade is the only one that gives nothing on F2P. :P

Get Boots of Lightness in the dungeon east of fishing guild, no quest is required, you'll only need a source of light and a knife or blade. It will save you loads of time travelling around.

Dont u need to start the temple of ikov quest for this?

the best prayer ratio of hp:prayer exp is..... 1st place miscellania citizens, 2nd place chickens!!

in theory, they are fastest prayer exp unless u can 1 hit hills

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

if you ever get a chance of going into the past then go to x-mas 2001!!!

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.