Dalcyte's guide to the best high alching places

Dalcyte

Well i'm not good with pics, so i'll just list my favorites, feel free to add ones u like. Btw, most of these places are members only places so this doesn't belong in general.

No particular order:

1: High alching while farming, great to make sure crops don't die, give some point to it.

2: Duel arena, can watch duels while high alching

3: CW wall, can comment on CW and watch it while alching

4: Waiting for slow respawning ore or tree or stock from a shop.

5: My personal favorite...the roof in seers village if you have completed that part of one small favour...just kinda funny

All for now, feel free to share urs.

I use the roof to :)

Bit small to call it a guide, no?

There are ton of topics about this already btw. And you can't lean in Duel arena anymore (or did they fix that fix?), which makes it rather useless...

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

dharoks crypt is my fave

currently alching my way to 94 there.

i carry noted ppots lobs telerunes etc incase i hear of anyone in need :D

always world 9 and no i dont have teleothers.

still workin on getting about 10k more longs before i go back

at the top of fremmy there is a spawn of nats that are only reachable by telegrabing so u can wait there till it respawns and telegrab 2 nats :P

heres a pic:

relleka7be.png

sn: sobermidget

Bad lucky in Runescape is the real life equivilent to being hit by a car, struck by lighting and abducted by aliens all at the same time.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."

FIGHT PITS! It's way fun high alching there. I even one once while high alching becuase i used my lava staff on the last person. Entangles them, and watched them die of poison mahahahahaha!

Owned.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I like to alch at the duel arena. but i like seeing alchers in the wildy and the chance to get free yew longs and nats :) :lol: :D

Back From Vaction (Finals back to rs and tip it ^_^)

i'm always at magic training arena when i alch, not in playground but on the top floor there :wink:

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

I high alched beside the rune rocks in the guild, and mined them as they came. Made nearly 6 mill just from the ore, on top of alching.. who can complain about that?

im 85 mining too, but i dont tend to do that much. It can be boring, and its kinda shocking when the ore pops back up and you have only alched like 200! you like, dam im going slow.

But im not a really serious alcher so it isnt really worth my time to go all the way down there.

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

sounds like you guys are to picky on where to alch, if you dont like the chat, they have a option to turn it off :lol:

Yeah but the problem is, if you turn chat off and alch for a long time, every single noob (and I hate saying that word) that comes past reports you for not giving them "fR3e stUf pl3aze" or responding to their 10 year old AOL kiddy typing skills "wat r wepen u r hoding" "wat iz dat thig u r doeing???????"

Personally I like Legends Guild, on high detail you can look from the balcony and see the surrounding area, plus everyone who comes past knows exactly what you are doing and leaves you alone (so you can leave chat on).

blazesigbq9.jpg

i like to alch where people die, for phr33 st00f (no really, i give it back unless there a complete [wagon]) so i alch next to the ectofuncus, next to the respawn area of one of the bosses in desert treasure, dharocks tomb and sometimes the light temple

parents17dc.gif

Alching with benefits:

For thieving -

1) Gem stall, ifyou have the level.

2) Nature chest on world 2 for fastest chest respawn.

3) Silver stall, if you need the silver.

4) Monkey islan magic stall.

For Looting -

1) Dharoks tomb. Prepare to be flamed. lol

2) Roques castle. Bring tele grab.

For prayer -

1) Blood rune chest room

2) Fire Giants room at Waterfall

For mining -

1) Heros guild rune rocks

2) Any non wild addy rocks.

Market pricing information -

1) Fally park world 2

Any other ideas on where to alch that gives you an extra benefit?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)