Snow...in MARCH

Trade_With

If yall hate snow, come live in southern California. We've never seen snow, exept in the mountains, but like 3 inches. Although it's been raining a lot lately, hailing during pass (break) in school on Friday :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's snowing in some parts of California that isn't supposed to snow like the Santa Cruz Mountains. :? Normally the snow in California is in the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe region. Weather's gone nuts.

I live in Reno, just 20 mins away from Tahoe. We've been getting lots of snow in the mountains, but only a couple inches in town, we are just getting little flurries. Last year we got like 4 foot drifts in some areas... Including a 3 foot drift in my drive that I had to shovel and one over 3 feet all the way from my deck to the bottom of this little hill, it was well over 4-5 feet at the hill bottom, falling in was... bad... :lol: I wish we had snow like that this year :( Maybe I should move to the mountains... :cry:

rangesig.gif

Steal my snow will you :evil:

That's some pretty whacked weather :-?

I live in SW minnesota and last night we got about 11 inches of snow. 75% of the schools in the state were closed/delayed. Its kinda ironic as last year around the same time we got like 15 inches of snow.

Im sure it will be gone within a couple weeks though.

The snow has been quite bad here in Fife too, we got about 8 or 9 inches on Sunday. I had to go to Asda yesterday & had to help dig my Dads car out of the snow 3 times.

I couldn't even get the train this morning to Uni because of it. :?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

O its snowing in PHOENIX o its snowing in phoenix after 135 days of no rain we get a little present i say SNOW IN MARCH snow in phoenix :o never seen snow on mountains like this in phoenix i think its a first. well arizona was ina extremely dry state fro 135 days the pollution was bad also now were cleansed. shall i say the Phoenix has been cooled :D heres pics there soo beautiful global warming may i say?

picture0013dm.jpg

picture0020cz.jpg

picture0031mq.jpg

picture0048rs.jpg

picture0058jn.jpg

crown4gy.png

Lol @ Indy500Fan! You remind me what I've been missing being away from tip.it for so long :)

As for the snow, well, that's something I know quite a bit about. Even in Toronto we occasionally get a snowstorm in April! Crrrrazy! However, this Winter has been amazingly kind to us. Not too much snow, and pretty decent temperatures. Wth is going on with our environment! Blame it on teh Global Warming!!!!!!! :o

signaturecj5.jpg

The prophecy has come true: we have seven days left to live! Actually, I think the last time it snowed here was in like 1998; we just never get much of it :(

You don't happen to be talking about the freak Easter snow in 98' do you?

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

It's snowing in some parts of California that isn't supposed to snow like the Santa Cruz Mountains. :? Normally the snow in California is in the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe region. Weather's gone nuts.

I actually was driving over from Reno to Sacramento in the peak of the storm over Donner pass. It wasn't actually that bad but still lots of snow in the mountains at high elevation, so 4-wheel drive/chains were required when the road is even open. Then in San Jose I looked out in the morning (it had been raining at night) and the surrounding hills had snow on them. Didn't second thought it until I realized I wasn't home, I was in the Bay Area and there isn't supposed to be snow there...

Here we've had snow in 11 out of the 12 months in the year, I believe July is the only one we haven't had it in. Not uncommon at all, at least not in the Tahoe area. Ski areas usually stay open into the Spring a little ways, maybe we will get a little longer this time.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I'm in Minnesota, so we had the same issue. >.< It just had to be on the same day that we had to be somewhere OR ELSE.

Getting out of the driveway was really...interesting, and our street wasn't plowed.

Our ALLEY was plowed, but not our street. xÃÆÃâÃâþ

So, Mom called City Hall and threatened to sic the cops on 'em if they didn't plow the street.

Imagine that; calling the cops on City Hall. xD

Anywho, it worked, they got the plow out here fairly quickly.

All's well that endeth well, n'est-ce pas?

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

I'm in Minnesota, so we had the same issue. >.< It just had to be on the same day that we had to be somewhere OR ELSE.

Getting out of the driveway was really...interesting, and our street wasn't plowed.

So, Mom called City Hall and threatened to sic the cops on 'em if they didn't plow the street.

When my dad bought his new Chevy last April he decided to get a snow plow too, since the winter was over by then and they were practically giving them away. Of course, after this year, our neighbors are very thankful that we live on their street, since it's Maryland and everyone freaks and goes to the supermarket to stock up on canned food for two inches of snow.

We got like 8 inches once and everyone was so afraid. School was cancelled for more than a week as I recall. Right now I'm about to go to school in shorts and a t-shirt though, so no snow now for me.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

When my dad bought his new Chevy last April he decided to get a snow plow too, since the winter was over by then and they were practically giving them away. Of course, after this year, our neighbors are very thankful that we live on their street, since it's Maryland and everyone freaks and goes to the supermarket to stock up on canned food for two inches of snow.

We got like 8 inches once and everyone was so afraid. School was cancelled for more than a week as I recall. Right now I'm about to go to school in shorts and a t-shirt though, so no snow now for me.

No school for a WEEK after eight inches of snow?

Wow. Here we got about 15 inches and the schools were only closed for a day.

Not that this concerns me; I'm homeschooled. 8)

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

I live over in Massachusetts, USA and two days ago it snowed for like half an hour. It was only a small dusting but it was rather weird weeing how it was a somewhat warm day.

PDM

PDM