How will zee person above you die?

SwankyTuna

You go to a mobile toilet. And just when you are doing your business someone drives his truck over it and you fall in a hole. And then the hole is filled with sand.

You know, a lot like that worker died by the end of the mission Deconstruction in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

You angered the flamboyant mob boss and he sends in a creepy hitman who wears fishnet stockings to hunt you down. All while spouting innuendo and eerie words left and right with a bullet in between.

You are kidnapped by a squadron of military squirrels, who take you to their secret underground base and work you to death in their acorn mines.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

You feel the sudden urge to build a time machine. A typo in the programming causes you to go to the exact time you were born, and your matter is sucked to your time machine's location. You are never born and are forever trapped in a deathly time paradox.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

I simply chose to give a fitting death for you: a blunt, unceremonious demise that is as honest as it is swift. Consider it being kind due to how merciful it was.

So I will go with the original death I had in mind: You slip and drown in a large cesspool. Miss that banana? There's five of them in that pool.

As you watch BlazeTheMovieFan fall in the cesspool, I show up and try to push you in. My attempt fails, but a ninja swoops in and kicks you in the head. You get a horrible concussion, begin having hallucinations, and try to run away from what appears to be an army of invincible demon cats and jump in the cesspool which appears to be a large sponge cake.

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.