New Stuffed Snake Heals 30 !?!

darkashuran

dunno if it was a glitch but i had some left over from the quest so i went pking i was down to 42hp out of sharks so im like hm wth im about to die and bam i healed 30! so please some one test this out with me to make sure its not a glitch thnx

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

I decided to see how much it healed yesterday as I had about 4 extra, but for me it only seemed to heal 20 hp each time, not 30. Maybe its healing varies but I doubt it would go as high as 30 healing 1/3 of your hp in one bite is WAY to much.

You can't get the nut after you complete that subquest... :'(
It says on the rewards page that you can make stuffed snake as a reward. I pmed JaGex. I wanna know why.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

too hard to make em ...

too hard? no not really... kill a load f snakes, tp to bank get a load of nuts tp to bank, get a load of red banana, tp to bank, prepare snakes, bring to rock

Easy. I will now own!

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

You can't get the nut after you complete that subquest... :'(

u can buy moneky nuts in the store

Yeah, but you can't get tikachi monkey nuts. Which are the nuts you are SUPPOSED to use.

What subquest do you need to pass to get this? Is it all or just one?

just the awwowoage (sp?) one. (the monkey one if you can't tell from my horrible spelling :P )

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

why waste ur time and make them when u can jus buy a shark

Because if you're healing 10 more than the opponent per inventory spot, you'll definitely win if you're anywhere near equally matched. That's assuming this thing is true.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

why waste ur time and make them when u can jus buy a shark

because they heal 150% of what a shark heals that's why :roll:

that also means that you can now theoreticly heal a huge 840 hp in one invent compared to 560 hp with sharks or 336 with lobsters. now don't you think that haveing 840 hp would make a diffrence if the other had only 560? erm yes :wink: .

this could mean pking just got a hundred times easier for those that have done the new quest :shock: .

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Let me be the bubble burster

They dont heal 30!

Best food available is still the Manta Ray and Tuna Potato, both healing 22 each

The Manta's are slightly more usefull, because they put 4 charges on your rellekan lyre....

Average price of these are 2.5 to 3k

(hey, a full load still heals 56, almost 3 extra sharks, more then a full load of sharks, and no auto-ers make these)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!