new spell!!

theres a new spell!

u need...

2 fires, 2 waters, 2 laws, and 1 banana

it teleports u to APE ATOL!!!!!! now pures can get to ape atol to buy a dragon scimmy without getting that xp :x good job helping pures jagex! :evil:

Haven't noticed... theres only been 100 posts about it :roll:

NOT!! LOL, you need to have monkey madness complete to even have a chance to get that spell, from the new quest... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

you need to have completed the monkey part of the recipe for desaster quest to use that spell, and that require started legends, which requires heros quest, ehich requires dragon slayer which gives you defence.

therefore pures would no be using it.

personally it takes me 1 minute to ape atoll, so i see no need in doing the quest to use it.

theres a new spell!

u need...

it teleports u to APE ATOL!!!!!! now pures can get to ape atol to buy a dragon scimmy without getting that xp :x good job helping pures jagex! :evil:

i was just so happy it wasnt a "theres a bones to peaches" post :lol:

swordwarior.png

Ummm... recieving the xp reward isn't required. After you complete the quest, the guy who takes you to the hangar gives you the option of taking the training course. So pures have had D Scims for quite some time now...

And yeah, this has only been posted like a bazillion times. And it's plainly obvious to everyone since it's right there in their spell book.

I think what the original poster meant was you can weild a d scimmy after MM, but in order to get to Ape Atoll, you need to talk to the dude who takes you to the hangar, who also gives the xp. If you don't get the xp, you can't get to the hangar, so pures can't get to Ape Atoll.

theres a new spell!

u need...

i was just so happy it wasnt a "theres a bones to peaches" post :lol:

are you serious???? i better spam tip it with a million posts about it!

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

theres a new spell!

u need...

Yeah i whole hartedly agree with this arguement... too bad monkey madness quest is required for someone to begin the subquest to get the teleport as a reward. Plus the training is optional.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

you need to have completed the monkey part of the recipe for desaster quest to use that spell, and that require started legends, which requires heros quest, ehich requires dragon slayer which gives you defence.

therefore pures would no be using it.

personally it takes me 1 minute to ape atoll, so i see no need in doing the quest to use it.

you r wrong -.-

just kill the dragon with deffence hit, and u will be awarded with att and str exp -.-