gf's & bf's

hungryblader

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone in game who's 49 years old that made a gf in game and she was to take a flight to go meet her gf in real life, but they broke up before that happened. Erm yes, it was two shes.

2480+ total

I have a girlfriend in every world. Gee, I sure hope my wife never finds out! :shock:

Come on guys, I'm pretty sure that this was a serious discussion, not everything on the forums have to be senseless jokes. Why not actually try to discuss a topic and your opinion on it and not make sarcastic remarks (not to pick on you Sweendog but you were the last one I saw).

I think it makes gaming more fun !!!! And if you seen pic's of this person and know for sure it is a guy or a girl what is the harm of it all ? btw not all girls on the game want the guy's cash or items , they are looking for a guy partner to have fun with.. Even a girl who has high skill levels have guys wanting her for her $ , so it goes both ways ... .. :(

queenvalerie.png

Sadly gender changing in Rs can actually be a good source of income. A few days ago I met another player at Cw who had a lvl 70 female avatar, when he was actually a guy. He was going around saying stuff like "looking for a bf!" and "your hawt ;)" and all that junk. I asked him to see what he'd goten out of it in about an hour, and he had 3 sets of full rune! :wall:

:shock:

-Btw, I hate this method of money making as much as I hate beggers (I guess this is a form of begging), so DON'T do it..... :roll:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Oh noes :roll:

My Advice: Get laid. :roll:

7/8 the people that play rs are like under 13( exaggerated figure of course)....so u suggest underage intercourse? nice idea :roll:

Yes, it may be pathetic, but some kids that have depression and get no girls/guys irl makes them feel better to have a girl/boy to spend time with and be care for by them . Think before u speak. I see the bf/gf concept as a way to have basically a "special" friend that is always available to hang out with. The ones that act like girls are obvious to spot...usually low leveled and request bfs. Finding a real girl in the game and spending time with them is good when ur having it rough and need someone there for ya.

Sadly this is becoming more common, ive had two such request today of "Will u be my bf!!!!" and one idoit who just keep calling me a noob and asking for free stuff :roll: Its more serious than i first thought

permanantley muted for offensive language! pwnd some noobs though XD

it's really annoying when I see people with names like:superhot1213 standing around in banks going: looking for a strong and rich bf!!!!!!!!1!111!!! :x

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I met my husband online. Mind you not in a game, or a dating service, but we did meet online.

I don't think runescape is the best place to "find" a "bf or gf" though. Although not everyone who has a "bf or gf" in runescape only has them online, some know eachother in person too.

edit: and some do it just for the fun of adding to the role playing part of the game

edit 2: I also know a couple of adults who have met IN runescape and now live together in real life and plan on getting married.

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

Well generally its a very stupid thing to do.

But my rl freind met her boyfreind over the net and they've been going out a year, and meet up in real life every week... but i wouldn't advise meeting anyone you've ever met over the net.

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

I have a girlfriend in every world. Gee, I sure hope my wife never finds out! :shock:

Come on guys, I'm pretty sure that this was a serious discussion, not everything on the forums have to be senseless jokes. Why not actually try to discuss a topic and your opinion on it and not make sarcastic remarks (not to pick on you Sweendog but you were the last one I saw).

agreed

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

I think haveing an online boyfriend or girlfriend is kind of stupid. I generally don't talk much in game and when I do I forget peoples names in under an hour.

I go by the rule of if you can't punch them in the face (even if punching them in the face would be a serious health risk) then don't trust them completly.

I don't even consider any online relationship legit unless the 2 people involved have met in person at least once.

I met my current girlfriend, Rs name being Lady Danjou in the Underground Pass, we were RS bf/gf for about a year when after talking to her, I found out she had a twin sister who lived about 10 miles from me, and she was moving from Brazil to come be closer to her family, who also live close by.

We met and we're still together to this day. Oh, and just to make this sound funnier, she was 33 at the time, 36 now, hot as hell, and played RS. :lol:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Yes, it may be pathetic, but some kids that have depression and get no girls/guys irl makes them feel better to have a girl/boy to spend time with and be care for by them . Think before u speak. I see the bf/gf concept as a way to have basically a "special" friend that is always available to hang out with. The ones that act like girls are obvious to spot...usually low leveled and request bfs. Finding a real girl in the game and spending time with them is good when ur having it rough and need someone there for ya.

I agree to that, but going around Varrock, typing " NEED gf!!" is way different. I've meet some people who are gf/bfs around Runescape, but did not beg for them.

BEGGING for Bf/GF is B.S

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

once i have ran into a guy who walked up to me and asked me to be his gf, (i was a guy with long hair)

i responded with "im a guy"

and spent 10 minutes folowing me trying to tell me i was a girl......

i have made it my mission to denounce people desperate for in game gf's since that day......

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Exactly why not actually try to discuss the topic instead of senseless jokes * coughs * Freshwacka* ... I feel if someone is standing in the center of Varrok screaming out looking for a rich bf with the screename of Hot chick,,, well that's common knowlege that he is probable a guy .. and 10 yr's old at that. No one said you have to become gf/bf in rl just the companionship in the game is nice, and if the partner is fun to play the game with what is the big deal . :lol:

queenvalerie.png

Guys, I think he's been flamed enough.

I disagree with online dating, I believe it is wrong. Yes, the other person could be anybody. ANYBODY. I won't be a sterotype to anybody who does online date though. Just my two cents.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

• 1 year later...

Don't blame me if this is a lame topic, but I got bored and decided to post something...

Apparently, you see pretty much in Lumbridge these lvl3 girls (or claim to be girls) saying "press 111 if you want a hot gf" and usually, guys press 111 obviously most of the time.

In other cases, there are times where there are high level people who date and are actually mature about it...They dont beg for items, it's just fun online dating for them.

The question is: What do you think of RS dating?

My answer: If it's lvl3 and whatever "dating" I think it's plain stupid tbh...However, if it's like high lvl people dating and all, as long as they are both mature about it, I say sure why not...Let people have fun, after all it's a game...

Opinions please?